Reviews for Phantom Thief Decimo
Aquarica chapter 17 . 3/6
Nice story. I love the reoccurring theme of Tsuna accidentally pit-pocketing everyone, made me laugh every time.
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 4 . 3/5
(laughs) I'm enjoying this wanton use of Reborn's mind-reading ability, not to mention this universe in general - it's delightfully whimsical!
fernandfeather chapter 16 . 2/21
This was awesome. I'm glad everyone got a happy ending.
cinhtay chapter 17 . 2/15
I love when both xanxus and tsuna talks of his parents, and i will always love hibari kyoya, thanks for this chapter... Know write about nagi-chrome.
lychee chapter 17 . 1/30
Oh Man this was really great ! I really liked the way your portrayed everyone ! And thx for giving more credit to chrome and skull !
WatUCWatIC chapter 3 . 1/1
Rereading.
You...created a backstory for a piano. I just realized you created a backstory for a piano.
I know this is a bit sudden but...did you know I'm in love with you?
PersonaHeart13 chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
I love it! Seriously! I loved reading this!
Anon reader chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
I don't normally review so I don't have an account, but this is my 2nd time reading this story and I caught the ff7 reference this time around and had to give you a review because is made me giggle SO loud. Most of the time references to other stories are obnoxious inserts or mess with the story line. This one was so subtle and believable for the situation that it wouldn't matter to other readers. :D I just had to compliment your genius insertion there. ;)
pikaree1 chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
*jumping around like a crazed rabbit* Yus! Lal! I love Lal! Mostly because comic violence is half of what I term as humor! And then Skull and Tsuna... I feel like I'd really like to see them interact more, a gateway that you opened up for me! Another author whose work I read had Skull as extremely competent the whole story through and was also Tsuna's honorary uncle, and then there was a chapter where they traveled to the canonverse via Mare ring, and unless I'm mistaken she/he had canon Tsuna calling him "Skull-nii"...? *brow furrows* Eh, whatever. My point is, your story brought about a desire in me to look for more material about these less-seen character interactions! Thank you for that!
Also. "I swear I'm using my evil powers for good!" XD Oh, Byakuran. That line just makes me laugh. (Plus the whole mini Aria thing with Uni. I really wanna see this scene drawn now. *hand strays to pencil*)
And then, of course, Mukuro stunt. XD Even Xanxus laughed. That was hilarious.
pikaree1 chapter 15 . 11/29/2016
Hahaha! XD I love how you have Squalo and Yamamoto set up a rematch, exchanged contact info, and Yama even invited him over for sushi! XD This is a frienship-ish-thing that is barely acknowledged in canon, so it feels good to see it here.
Tsuna was so awesome! And the way you wove in the description of the Sky was amazing. I need to look through your other stories, because this. This is gold.
Plus the whole thing with the Cervello. They seem so much more... HUMAN in your version, and it makes them more amusing. Particularly when they have to give Ryohei an explanation.
pikaree1 chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
...
Hibird! :D And Hibari's already attached! I find it amusing and adorable that he's actually speaking to it seriously. XD ...I hope I don't get bitten to death for that one. *shudders*
CHROME! Chrome Chrome Chrome! Chrome! :D
pikaree1 chapter 12 . 11/28/2016
*giggling* Yes! Yesyesyes! Battles and violence! Just the thing for my sleep-deprived mind that almost overlooked proper punctuation! Lambo did exceptionally well. I love how you've incorporated the weapon case into the story in place of the bazooka. I think I'm attached to it. It deserves a name. May I call it Nike?
Aaaah, I love the back story of the heist that gives Gokudera his plan. It makes the story more full-bodied.
AND CHROME! *shakes in anticipation*
pikaree1 chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
*skips around throwing daisies* Yep, I know! NO ICKY ROMANCE DRAMA, AND EPICNESS GALORE!
Heh, Tsuna's reaction at the end. That was hilarious. XD
pikaree1 chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
...Yes, Tsuna. Yes.
pikaree1 chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
"This is you being unkind?! You're worrying about hurting civilians and trying to make me back out without using force, and you call that unkind? How nice are you normally?!" XD I really adore this chapter. Hibari? I love the guy, though strictly as a reader in the mood to watch a homicidal psychotic probably protagonist. Fon? Even better. That same protagonist, but older and his polar opposite in personality. Both of them together? I need to see this 24/7, man. I do wonder about their connection, though... Was Hibari's mother Chinese? Or one of Fon's parents Japanese? How closely are they related?
The scene with Fon and Ipin reuniting brought a smile to my face. I just love the li'l egghead, and the close relationship she has to her teacher is adorable.
...
(Headcanon: Fon found Ipin orphaned as a baby/toddler and took her in. She took an interest in his martial arts, and he decided to train her as well. ... I wonder what the canon explanation is.)