Reviews for Phantom Thief Decimo
This story puts a smile on my face. Within 17 chapters you produced a unique, brilliant and thrilling story that seemed so genuine. Your writing brought this plot to life which is something really special. So congratulations on a successful story. :)
aelia3 chapter 17 . 7/4
I really love this story. Great job. Perhaps sometime in the future you could write about Tsuna, Chrome, and Mukuro's meeting.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 17 . 5/26
Tsuna fight alongside with Hibari and have birthday party with Haru. I'm crying!
I love them!

anyway, This fic is AWESOME!

One of the MOST enjoyable fic from the start till the End, which quite rare to me because I'm very picky reader especially in KHR fandom because the fandom itself...

I LOVE IT!

And the friendly relationship between Tsuna and Xanxus after the battle on the EPILOGUE was really great!

The fight between Squalo and Yamamoto end up unique. Another thing i like!

Of course I love how it was mostly Gokudera who stay with Tsuna at Italy and even at Japan.

This is Amazingly Awesome!
I'm so happy and too happy i could cry right now... :'D
rhea chapter 1 . 5/10
any chance that this is related to detective conan an' magic kaidou?
Hulkishpower chapter 17 . 5/9
This is a fantastic story. A real gem. I'm so glad I found it! It deserves more than a thousand reviews. Thanks so much and please write more awesome tsuna stories. I loved Tsuna's personality in this fic. Thanks!
yamiduke13 chapter 17 . 4/13
This story has been so great. I have laughed so many times and I think you did a fantastic job with it.
Nailya chapter 1 . 4/5
I'm sorry, I really want to read this story, but is there no way to copy the ext from here? My English is not so good, so there ara some words I don't understand. Bu I cannot copy it to the translater...
Is there some way to make it?

(I have read Ayakashi in Russian translation, it was awesome! really great story!)
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 17 . 4/4
Beautiful!

As much as I enjoyed the story, this bonus chapter filled with Habari is definitely my favorite! He's so freaking cool! Thank you, thank you so very much fpr sharing this with us!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 16 . 4/3
So this is really over? No! I enjoyed reading this so much! Thank you for sharing such an awesome story! Even if I lost sleep while trying to finish this, I have no regrets! May the legend og the Phantom Thief live on forever!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 15 . 4/3
Yamamoto becoming best friends with Squalo definitely made me smile. Lol This was amazing! I loved everything about this story and your battle scenes were awesome as well.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 14 . 4/3
Squalo and Yamamoto...man, those two are worse than Lambo! Lol I can totally see this happening and I'm glad neither died, yet. And of course, Mukuro just had to get involved in Chrome's match. Yay!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 13 . 4/3
All I can say is that anything with my Hibari will always make me smile. Aw, he's so cute when he's dealing out justice and treats females just as he does males amd robots. That's Hibari!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 12 . 4/3
Did Reborn compliment Lambo? Kind of, at least? I love how you portray the little cow! He's not as annoying and he actually knows what's going on around him. Well, he knows about 70% of what's going on. Great chapter!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 11 . 4/3
The team is finally coming together! Kind of. Well, I think they're about to. I can't wait to see more of Chrome and Mukuro and the others as well! I have a feeling this is going to get intense!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 10 . 4/2
Holy hell this was AWESOME!