Reviews for Phantom Thief Decimo
Tuxedo...? Uh mask?

And uh...

Bit stereotypical?

LOVE IT !
I'm getting Kaitou Kid vibes...
Calystalize chapter 12 . 10/3
I think I'm liking this version of Haru... less intense without the "hahi!"
lovely read, and very entertaining author notes too! a little 'mystery' is always good, wouldn't want to overthink and ruin the craziness of the plot after all :D
was nice to have adult arcobaleno too, made the encounters with them go more smoothly with the flow of the story :)
Raj8 chapter 17 . 9/10
I really enjoyed rereading this fic and it reminded me quite strongly of Persona 5, I wonder if any of the other reviewers got the same general type of vibe off of it.
I'm just imagining that the box contains a picture that is suitably embarrassing. And implausible to even obtain.
Fun fact! I'm pretty sure the whole "Phatom Theif" moniker is so popular because the Japanese have an intense love for Phantom of the Opera. My Literature teacher spent several years in Japan, and he says the Phatom is a major part of their pop culture.
LastManStanding616 chapter 3 . 7/13
Never thought I would read "mafia piano"
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 6/25
Kaitou Jeanne is an anime show I watched, and this seemed similar to that. I just couldn't remember the name for it. I am SOOOOO excited to read this story.
Battlesny chapter 6 . 6/18
Chiavarone just sounds like a Japanese person trying to spell Cavallone. remember, it's a Japanese anime, so all the characters are speaking in Japanese, even the Italian words and names.
setokayba2n chapter 17 . 4/28
Well, I have to say I liked the story, with enough laughs, just a couple of things...

Chapter 10... Where was Hibari to take care of the Plancton that disturbed the peace in Nanimori Zoo? Also... It's really okay for them to do that? Neither Vongola nor Varia are supposed to get into the light, Nono could take it as too much.

Chapter 11... They destroyed the video from the news and the van but if the news was around half the world, many chances exist that it was uploaded in youtube or many people recorded it, they could even have their own video in phone.
nightphyre chapter 17 . 4/26
great fic! made me laugh :)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 16 . 4/19
nice
asdfghjkl the words phantom thief keeps reminding me of kaitou kid.
katsekala chapter 17 . 4/2
I loved the story! The characters from Valentino's family is from the one with the werewolf detective that likes eating hair; I don't remember its title. I remember it was pretty funny despite its stupidity. I enjoyed reading your story! Many kisses!