Reviews for Stone Hearts and Hand Grenades
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 2 . 7/5
I have only read two chapters, and I'm already hooked. You are a talented. I want to read more. I don't know what is going on in your life, I don't know if you are unable to write for whatever reason, but if you can write, please do. It would be a shame if your talent got wasted by not using it.

Yours truly,
Celeste chapter 2 . 5/12
Amazing! I love how you made Jasper and Bella best friends and the descriptions of their bloodthirsty, mainly Bella's. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon
shawnfarmer chapter 2 . 5/7
I'm really liking the way this is written and would really like to read more.
milagglad chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Buen fic. actualizar
Gracie.gogs chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
This is the first twi-fic I've read and if all the others are half as good as this I will be very happy :) Update ASAP!
BellaFan chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
This story is written pretty well! I'm enjoying the whole Bella/Alice switcheroo and can't wait to see where you take this story!
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
keep going love it update soon.
OnceUponaTARDIS13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
OMG! This should be a series! I would totally read it!
poisondart18 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
l liked it! You could continue this one...
MDominatusP chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Anger Issues and everyone else who is waiting for an update:

It is in the works. I'm back and school now, and term-time coursework is a bitch, but I promise to get the next chapter up as soon as possible. Also, big changes! :D Stay tuned.

Much love,
Anger Issues chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Dude, or Dudette, ya gotta continue
I'm kinda begging you
It's just I'm so curious
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
story's so bloody good I can't wait I gotta read more so when u continue do a crap load of chapters and make sure each one is really long
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Update pretty please!
fri13girl chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Nice job!
But who WOULDN'T want to date Jasper?!
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 12/14/2013