Reviews for Still
malaika007 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
HI, AIN'T YOU GOING TO FINISH THIS?
amanbu-chan chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
OMG! I love this fanfic and it's prequel and sequel. Will you update this or something, I seriously want to know how it ends, if this isn't the end. Hope to hear from you soon :)
shiroi-yume chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
There is a continuation for this right?

You did write 'tsuzuku' and not 'owari'... So there's gonna be a next chapter, ne?

Do update soon!
Li Mei-chan chapter 2 . 12/8/2003
IS THAT IT! ARE YOU SERIOUS! Well that was excellent! Very sorrowful. *sniffle* But interesting story none the less. I can't believe you can actually write that good. Not that I'm saying that your not capible of it but...damn I'll just say your good. Very good infact. You never crease to amaze me. Great job!
Mei
not applicable chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
How unhappy they both are. Please write more on this fic.
JM chapter 2 . 1/17/2003
IE! so pretty! can't wait for the next chappie. please post it soon!
JM chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
gah! lol. sa wakas! me love this so far ate ekai! hehe... now, onto chapter 2 _!
julyeighth chapter 2 . 1/15/2003
this is soo good! i like this and the prequel to the story! this is so good! please continue soon!
crystalheart chapter 2 . 12/17/2002
MMMOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEE plz plz plz plz plz plz -
what used to be meemee chapter 2 . 12/17/2002
sad, sad. everything's always so sad. but i guess that's why i like your writing. because it's beautiful and sad.

/meemee
KyteAura chapter 2 . 12/17/2002
Huggles Ekai-chan* Thanx! *Does a little dance* Now I'm so happy! Work was so badd today since two people were out, leaving me with 10 kids and another teacher O_O *Sighs with relief* I love you! This was such a depressing chapter ;_; I cannot wait for the next one...When ever it might be _
Choco chapter 2 . 12/17/2002
Way to go!

pbwin chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
so, um will we be seeing more any time soon? hopefully? please?
Pichachu chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
This is great! Of course, I should expect that... you wrote it! Anyways, could you send me an update when you post the next chapter? You can reach me at . Thank you so much! Ja ne!
FlameSolo chapter 1 . 10/8/2002