Reviews for Learning to Fall
Pamba chapter 13 . 8/20
Please resume writing this fic. It us really good and there is a lot unfinished.
Pamba chapter 14 . 3/5
Just wanted to l et you know that you still have fans of this story. I can wait to see the interaction of people in Alex's life as she starts letting them met Amy. I think as far as the bullying goes that Olivia and the rest of the SVU squad at the 16 could help the students and parents understand what bullying is and how it affect the victims and the consequences to the people that participate in bullying have. I also can't wait to see how their work family reacts when they disclose their relationship. Their is still so much of this story left to tell.
Brels chapter 13 . 3/24/2016
3 years later you think you finish this!
Brels chapter 14 . 3/24/2016
I just found your story and read it through. I sure hope you decide to come back and finish this
Chely99 chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
I hope you continue this. I'd like to know how the meeting went with Olivia and Amelia. I'm invested in this story.
indigobenson23 chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
Please tell me there's more! Its beautiful
Luuh43 chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
I really REALLY loved update soon!
Bkwrmchar chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
Amy is one insecure kid right now.
Bkwrmchar chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
Life REALLY isn't fair.
Bkwrmchar chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Poor Amy...being a child can really be tough.
bellatisha chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
God I love Amy and Alex...Her Daddy steals my heart too. Come on give Amy G some friends, and give Amy some justice against the bullies..poor little girl. Keep the updates coming! I can't wait for Amy G's meeting with Liv.
Punk-Cowboi chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
It seems like Alex wants to be with Jason not Olivia, Olivia should bail before Alex and Jason get all happy family and break Olivias heart.
peterpeter chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
look forward to more
ShadowCub chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
Oh man Liv stuck with Jason in her life. Not telling Liv beforehand was fucked up.
ninja.shrimp.x3 chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
great chapter! cant wait to read the next chapter and the chapter when amelia meets olivia :D