Reviews for Tarzan
BlueMoonChaos chapter 10 . 4/8
Loved the story! A Tarzan-like Jim seems to fit him rather naturally in my opinion. As far as I can tell, the work is rather original in this respect (don't believe I have read or noticed any other AUs similar to this) which was a very nice change. Had a little trouble due to syntax/grammar/spelling issues but was able to guess what you wanted to say or meant so it wasn't too big an issue for me. Have tried reading stories that looked to be really good and were definitely interesting, but I could never actually get into them because of the sheer number of errors present (which is unfortunate, as they WERE very appealing otherwise). Thank you for the work you put into this great piece and for posting it for us readers and Trekkies to enjoy!
MuggleCreator chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Wow. Great stuff.
Loved the way you twisted things.
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
I loved your story! Very well written and thought out. I'll remember this story for a long time.
maipigen chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
this was great!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Just wicked. Now that was convincing.

Hope to see more Spock and Jim from you in the future!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
Great story!
catbob1 chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
OMG! Thank you so much for the personal note at the end of the epilogue! Unfortunately all I know how to do besides reading the stories is posting the reviews. I have no idea how to pm anyone. I can't even seem to get an email set up. I don't think I'm young enough to figure it out. I can only use this forum to tell you how awesome your creative ability is. You have a tremendous talent and I hope you will be writing for a long, long time to come. I adored the epilogue and feel you could not have given the story a better finale. Once again thank you for your time and effort in posting your writings. Now on to Junior. Can hardly wait. Hot damn!
NGBW chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
I really liked it. The plot flowed very well and I liked your characterization of everyone.
Akatsukilovincutie chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
I have fallen in love with this story, it's so beautiful
Nia the Authoress chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
This story made me so happy. :)
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Loved it! Absolutely perfect! Just out of curiosity, what did Spock want to happen? What did Pike and all them want Jim to do? (You know I have to ask! :) Will Jim see Spock again? What will the future hold?

Either way, awesome story! Pacing was perfect and you showed Jim healing wonderfully. I'm glad you paced it and didn't make everything end happily ever after with a stereotypical ending. Thanks and looking forward to reading more!
777angeloflove chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
catbob1 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
I must say I'm disappointed in the ending. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the ending. I was just disappointed in the middle part of this chapter. It wasn't that I disliked it, just that I was disappointed. I felt like I was in one of those cartoons where the character is running full speed ahead, hits a brick wall that for some reason they didn't see, and slides down the wall wondering what the heck just happened. I think you are a terrific writer but it seemed you might have run out of ideas or maybe just the umph needed to complete the story and therefore simply slapped something together for the ending. I thank you for not just abandoning the story like so many writers do and I will definitely be on the lookout for something else you have written. I will also be watching for the epilogue for this story. Thank you for the thought, time and effort you put into this work. Hoping to continue enjoying your writing. Best of luck always.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
I like Spock and Jim's characterization. You asked me in the PM if I really want Jim to go back to Tarsaus... Yes and No.

I want him to be happy and I think what makes it the yes is simply coming from a psychological point of view, Jim is less likely to be able to blend in or fit to traditional society. I think people have a need or insistent belief that the only place Jim can be happy is in Starfleet. I hate the automatic assumption that no matter the circumstance Starfleet is Jim's only option. I think my yes also comes from the idea that everyone on the ship in a power position almost seems to be grooming Jim. They make decisions for him, particularly Starfleet. I don't know but it rubs me the wrong way. Jim kind of reminds me of the boy in the Jungle to Jungle movie.

My no answer comes from the fact that Jim would not be happy without Spock. Plain and simple. So if your jungle is Starfleet at least do me the favor of building it naturally and allowing Jim to find a path that suits the Jim in your story and not the one everyone persists on attempting to box him in? Kay?!

Awesome chappies by the way! I still want to strangle Pike, but not as badly as Winoma and Starfleet command.
777angeloflove chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
great chapter! lol! loving the kirk-spock-bones-trio interactions!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »