Reviews for Quietus
Whyhow chapter 5 . 7/17
I don't believe that she spent 13 years doing nothing but trying to control her powers. Elsa probably isn't prepared to rule yet, but I think that she would have at least a fairly good idea of what to do (if she can work out where to start). She spent 3 years knowing that she was going to have to be a queen soon, and it would be out of character for her not to spend some of that time preparing, not even counting anything her parents taught her.
Whyhow chapter 4 . 7/17
I'm fairly sure that the water is not there in the first place. One un-Disneylike effect of that idea that would come to mind is huge changes in the climate over several months, rather than several days. Besides, there isn't that much water in the air. I suspect that she makes it out of nothing, and of course it doesn't have quite the same properties as normal ice, but the real question is can she also control natural ice and snow? I personally think so, but I have no actual reason to believe either way.
Whyhow chapter 3 . 7/17
Not only would it be awkward, I suspect that it would stay that way for quite a while, especially for Kristoff. In particular, every so often he's going to remember that he is dating a princess...
Whyhow chapter 1 . 7/17
I would guess between 1 and 2 weeks, or possibly a bit less. The next day is probably a break (for everyone except possibly Elsa), and a couple after that will be an odd mixture of official royal business and making up for lost family time. The guests need to be taken care of and Elsa, although officially queen now, still needs to start actually ruling, and probably doesn't see Kristoff as a very high priority.
Ogg chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Ogg see next chapter, and he hope but then it no there. Ogg hope me doing fine. Ogg not rush me because Ogg think me do good job, but Ogg still watch for chapter.
Ogg chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
oh gosh
pls
tommi pls
plis liv
Ogg chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
dawwww
Also, I know when.
Also, holyfuckingshithisthoughtsthenweresad. Also, read A Life of Ice (one of the chapters of Frozen Shards by Anysia) I cried. I'm a guy. It's an AU where Anna went towards Kristoff instead of Elsa.
Ogg chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Ogg want snow and maple syrup. Ogg just try and spell syrup "sirp". Oh god.
Ogg chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I think a fanfic addressed this by having a big motherfucken drought a few months after, but I'm not altogether sure.
Ogg chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Ogg like.
Ogg think m.e. do character properly.
Ogg think character like in movie.
Uggggghhhh I'm suffering. I'm not doing overly well at Ogg. But I like it. I think, if there's some form of sequel (or something like Tangled ever after) then it should be like this. because thirty second of ice-skating and a touch of Kristanna isn't enough to close the story.
Ogg chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Ogg enjoy story
Ogg think it match movie, but Ogg think there be song instead of sad think.
Ogg hope the rest as good.
Ogg chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I think days.
Even though you've written it.
All of it.
Still.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
I really like you fanfic. The writing is wonderful and I love how you explore the fact that Kristoff was there when the trolls healed Anna but doesn't know exactly what happened to the sisters and didn't initially know who they were (or was hiding it) as well as the fact that Anna still doesn't know about the incident at all and may still believe Elsa was hiding it the entire time not knowing the reason why. It's left sort of ambiguous in the film how this was resolved. Writing about the time between the thaw and the closing scene is brilliant. I wondered how Elsa might gain the trust of the people again and repair and damage she might of caused before that scene. I do have a few gripes though. If I remember correctly, Kai and the French dignitary seemed perfectly happy to expell Hans and the Duke at the end of the film, no reservation there, but I can understand how that might affect trade for the citizens. Also, Kristoff wasn't much of a people person in the film ("Reindeer are better than people") but he here seems to know the townspeople quite well. And it seems a bit out of character for Anna to want to run away with Kristoff when she seemed so devoted and understanding toward Elsa throughout the film. Despite this, great story overall I hope you continue.
creatorX33 chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Nice chapter.
MagicOfDisney chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Great to see you back. Really good chapter it's good for Elsa to show her powers aren't all bad.