Reviews for The Aino Minako Support Group
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 1 . 11/22
This was a very funny story. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it.
SailorVfan chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This is such a funny story! So many points that made me laugh!
Poor Artemis (when she always coincidence hit himself). Poor Hawkseye (please read, you'll know). And poor Ace (I had sense something since the plan was accepted for all, but he just whimper).
Actually, I think, Yaten is the one who most talented on fighting (in this group). Because he can transform as senshi and use the powerful magic. (But, in this story, it seems that Kunzite is the most frightful one).
However, this is really well-written which connected many parts of original story as smooth as it can. So funny and happy to read this!
Thanks for sharing! :))
leontinees chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This was so incredibly funny! :D I laughed so much that I could have broken a rib, really. And I also liked that somehow Ace had the upper hand with Minako, since I think he is the perfect half for her!

Will you ever write Usagi's group? Please, I want to know hohw Luna was doing between Mamoru and prince Diamond! Ugh, and also Seiya who I despise so very much...
xxkaylakittyxo chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Wow! I really liked this! It was funny and very creative! :)
Vchanny chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This story seems like it was a lot of fun to write. It may not have been the best read in the world, but I could tell you had fun. I wouldn't re-write it either. I did enjoy the interaction between Kunzite and Ace.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Princess chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Could you please please please write a Tsukino Usagi support group too! I loved this story and one with all of Usagi past loves would be just a hilarious as this one. I seriously could not stop laughing during this. (:
krisss1015 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
lol amazing story3 you should make a sequal! or make a story and have the sipport group for usagi! that would be funny!
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
lol This was too funny. You are the second person (maybe third) who has mentioned Ace and Minako in China in the Sailor V manga. I don't remember that. I need to read that again it seems. This would have been funny with Yaten as a girl. You should write others Senshi Support Group fics. Like I could see one for Usagi with Seyia, Diamond, Mamoru, Haruka and possible Rei and Makoto. Or you could have one about Mamoru with Usagi, Rei, Fisheye, and Fiore.
princess999 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
OH MY GOD this is just the funniest fic ive ever read! i was laughing the whole time ,your a genious you truely are you should make more of these stories!
Of-Fallen-Angels chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
ahahaha that was so great *wipes the tears away*

The part were Yaten comments Taikis forehead (xD) just caused me laugh for about 5 minutes without a break.

Really, very nice.

Mina-chan
Champion of Justice chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
...FANTASTIC STORY! I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF THE WHOLE TIME. I'M STILL LAUGHING!
ChaosCat chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Hah! Okay, this was definitely giggle-worthy. From poor Artemis's head banging to Ace in all his ridiculousness, great stuff. And oh, the Hawkeye/Fisheye angle definitely made me giggle. It was hilarious. And ever-flighty Minako's final decision? Completely in character. Although I think she might have a bit of trouble as they're going to be rapidly depleting soon enough. I would really really love to see what was behind the second door as well. Any possibilities for a sequel?
Chrystalline Tears chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
In a word, interesting. There were points that I found humorous, but being a strict Minako/Malachite fan, I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't a little more to Malachite's story. Anyway, the joke at the end was genius, I can only imagine who showed up at Serena's support group...

-Chyrstalline Tears.
KatIe chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That was cute and funny, the Usagi support group would be funny too.