Reviews for Punks of Thunder
Messenger777 chapter 1 . 6/22
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
lady-warrioress chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
Oh boy. More trouble for everyone. Oh mumm-ra you sneaky bastard.
lady-warrioress chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Well that was interesting so far. I have never watched this show (punky brewster) so I am not familiar with the series or characters. I'll keep reading though.
DarkAlphaWolf01 chapter 9 . 5/20/2016
OMG SO GOOD! I love it!
As usual, this chapter is packed with plenty of action, and danger. With Glomer's powers at an extreme high, it is obvious that a battle is inevitable. But the Thundercats and Punky & crew will surely find a way to save the day as per usual.
BrightBlueHearse chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
Aw, that's okay. Stories never seem long when I'm enjoying what I'm reading.
I've been waiting for DAYS to get a chance to sit and read this! :D Went perfect with my coffee
I'm glad the Thundercats decided to start giving team Punky defense training. Teach a man to fish mentality.
Also enjoyed the back and forth between Glomer's "training" and the tour of third earth and how the mood became more and more intense by the end. The story is really building suspense.
Looking forward to Mount Anguish :D
TeelanaFalcao chapter 9 . 5/13/2016
Excelente atualiação como de cotume, meu amigo. Cheetara sabe sobre Glomer. Oh! Deve ser muito difícil para Cheetara saber informações do futuro e omiti-las de seus amigos ThunderCats, mas eu entendo sua decissão. Foi a melhor escolha para o momento. Gromer está se tornando mais como um fantoche, uma marionete, e ele nem sequer percebeu isso. Que pena. Pobre Glomer! Infelizmente o confroto se aproxima.
frankannestein chapter 9 . 5/12/2016
There was only one part that confused me. [And once you get that done, destroy mountains with everything you got.] Mumm-Ra as Great Glomley Elder said this. But Glomer doesn't destroy the mountains. He promises he'll return their energy to them and then leaves once he takes it. [He was relishing following the Elder's orders to the letter.] - but he doesn't! If this detail was skewed on purpose (meaning, it will come up again later and be resolved), then please ignore my concern. :3 Also, what was the surprise Panthro and Lion-O wanted to show Team Punky? They showed the kids a LOT of things, but nothing seemed especially . . . special. Maybe it's just because I expected them to show Punky & Co. a unicorn or something . . . lol.

This story just keeps getting better and better. It flows easier with each chapter, for one thing - but I think this one was particularly fun because of how much actually happened! With Punky and the Cats, yes, giving us the grand tour, but - Glomer. Whoa. Just, whoa. I'm so scared for him and for the other good guys! There are so many factions already taking sides, even though no one really knows what's going on yet. I guess all I can do is cross my fingers and hope that the ThunderCats and Team Punky figure out a way to save the day!

~ Anne
18lzytwner chapter 9 . 5/12/2016
The ThunderCats had better get on finding Glomer and fast. Excellent chapter. :)
Mirwalker chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
Can tell we're building toward big battle; and pieces of the plan are showing up (Maidens/Keeperss suspect), but not connected enough to give any heroes worries yet. They'll see.

Like how you're continuing to weave in so many places and characters from TV series, and introducing me to those in books and other fanfic.
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
Hello, how've you been?
This chapter's gotten pretty dark...Gromer's becoming more like a puppet. What's worse...he doesn't even realize it.

I liked the referances you did, I even have the 'Spear of Azzura' book.
Nice Work, as always!-Peace Out! ;D
Little NightFury17 chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
If your going to have that many Author's Notes then I suggest putting only one or two at a time in each chapter, since that was a lot of AN.
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
I liked this one just as much - I was always fascinated with the concept of places spending time in which means accelerated aging for you - like in Thorgal - those three sisters living in the magical valley :) What a pity the Cave of Time wasn't one, spending time in which would mean making that person younger - like today 70, tomorrow 17 XD I like perfidious Mumm-Ra - I was always fascinated with mental powers like mind control - having a brainwashed slave is one great perspective - someone being your own personal property who does anything you tell them... :) I wonder if they manage to stop Mumm-Ra and his evil scheming. Even if I normally like evil scheming cunning folks as villains :)
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
I appreciate most about it too - besides the quality of your writing, of course - that you don't use many detailed descriptions of the surroundings but you take to descrribing the action - I enjoy the descriptions a lot; they are so fascinating and allow the reader to get immersed in the story better than if it was done by a less talented writer. It's obvious taht you do have a clear vision of what you have in your mind judging by the length of your story - the chapters are really long and detailed, showing that you do now what you want to write about - you always have so many ideas. I like it how they cooperate in spite of their differences.
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
I started to read your story again and decided to leave a review - it's always nice to see a review left after you put so much effort into your fic :) It's a very unusual crossover - i never would think that Punky could find herself in the world of the Thundercats (the world I barely know; I entered the story just for Punky). What else can I say that what I previously said about the previous chapters? It's a well written story, the quality of your writing is great and the story you are telling your readers is very interesting. It does stand out. It's nice tto have Mum-Ra in it, as I like everything that refers to Egypt XD I truly appreciate your addition at the end of every chapter - your explanations as for the Thundercats world - one I don't know too much - all those details. The characters are realistic - for example Punky is still a child - like in the tv show etc. - generally I like the combination of the realistic elements (Punky is a human being from our world) and the fantasy ones (The Thundercats). I think I like Mumm-Ra most :) All those evil schemings :) It takes a lot of creativity to write a story combing such different elements - I wouldn't ever think to try something like this :)
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
My favorite part of the chapter in turn was the illusion that was put in the head of Glomer - quite an interesting piece of work - I generally enjoy stories, in which one is under the influence of an illusion (like in the X_Men, when professor Xavier is performing his tricks on his victim :) ) and it's a good example of what I enjoy :) The story seems very realistic - it sounds like an actual episode of adventures of Thundercats they could really experience.