Reviews for Punks of Thunder
lady-warrioress chapter 9 . 5/27
Oh boy. More trouble for everyone. Oh mumm-ra you sneaky bastard.
lady-warrioress chapter 1 . 5/22
Well that was interesting so far. I have never watched this show (punky brewster) so I am not familiar with the series or characters. I'll keep reading though.
DarkAlphaWolf01 chapter 9 . 5/20
OMG SO GOOD! I love it!
As usual, this chapter is packed with plenty of action, and danger. With Glomer's powers at an extreme high, it is obvious that a battle is inevitable. But the Thundercats and Punky & crew will surely find a way to save the day as per usual.
BrightBlueHearse chapter 9 . 5/18
Aw, that's okay. Stories never seem long when I'm enjoying what I'm reading.
I've been waiting for DAYS to get a chance to sit and read this! :D Went perfect with my coffee
I'm glad the Thundercats decided to start giving team Punky defense training. Teach a man to fish mentality.
Also enjoyed the back and forth between Glomer's "training" and the tour of third earth and how the mood became more and more intense by the end. The story is really building suspense.
Looking forward to Mount Anguish :D
TeelanaFalcao chapter 9 . 5/13
Excelente atualiação como de cotume, meu amigo. Cheetara sabe sobre Glomer. Oh! Deve ser muito difícil para Cheetara saber informações do futuro e omiti-las de seus amigos ThunderCats, mas eu entendo sua decissão. Foi a melhor escolha para o momento. Gromer está se tornando mais como um fantoche, uma marionete, e ele nem sequer percebeu isso. Que pena. Pobre Glomer! Infelizmente o confroto se aproxima.
frankannestein chapter 9 . 5/12
There was only one part that confused me. [And once you get that done, destroy mountains with everything you got.] Mumm-Ra as Great Glomley Elder said this. But Glomer doesn't destroy the mountains. He promises he'll return their energy to them and then leaves once he takes it. [He was relishing following the Elder's orders to the letter.] - but he doesn't! If this detail was skewed on purpose (meaning, it will come up again later and be resolved), then please ignore my concern. :3 Also, what was the surprise Panthro and Lion-O wanted to show Team Punky? They showed the kids a LOT of things, but nothing seemed especially . . . special. Maybe it's just because I expected them to show Punky & Co. a unicorn or something . . . lol.

This story just keeps getting better and better. It flows easier with each chapter, for one thing - but I think this one was particularly fun because of how much actually happened! With Punky and the Cats, yes, giving us the grand tour, but - Glomer. Whoa. Just, whoa. I'm so scared for him and for the other good guys! There are so many factions already taking sides, even though no one really knows what's going on yet. I guess all I can do is cross my fingers and hope that the ThunderCats and Team Punky figure out a way to save the day!

~ Anne
18lzytwner chapter 9 . 5/12
The ThunderCats had better get on finding Glomer and fast. Excellent chapter. :)
Mirwalker chapter 9 . 5/10
Can tell we're building toward big battle; and pieces of the plan are showing up (Maidens/Keeperss suspect), but not connected enough to give any heroes worries yet. They'll see.

Like how you're continuing to weave in so many places and characters from TV series, and introducing me to those in books and other fanfic.
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 9 . 5/10
Hello, how've you been?
This chapter's gotten pretty dark...Gromer's becoming more like a puppet. What's worse...he doesn't even realize it.

I liked the referances you did, I even have the 'Spear of Azzura' book.
Nice Work, as always!-Peace Out! ;D
Little NighFury17 chapter 1 . 3/10
If your going to have that many Author's Notes then I suggest putting only one or two at a time in each chapter, since that was a lot of AN.
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
I liked this one just as much - I was always fascinated with the concept of places spending time in which means accelerated aging for you - like in Thorgal - those three sisters living in the magical valley :) What a pity the Cave of Time wasn't one, spending time in which would mean making that person younger - like today 70, tomorrow 17 XD I like perfidious Mumm-Ra - I was always fascinated with mental powers like mind control - having a brainwashed slave is one great perspective - someone being your own personal property who does anything you tell them... :) I wonder if they manage to stop Mumm-Ra and his evil scheming. Even if I normally like evil scheming cunning folks as villains :)
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
I appreciate most about it too - besides the quality of your writing, of course - that you don't use many detailed descriptions of the surroundings but you take to descrribing the action - I enjoy the descriptions a lot; they are so fascinating and allow the reader to get immersed in the story better than if it was done by a less talented writer. It's obvious taht you do have a clear vision of what you have in your mind judging by the length of your story - the chapters are really long and detailed, showing that you do now what you want to write about - you always have so many ideas. I like it how they cooperate in spite of their differences.
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
I started to read your story again and decided to leave a review - it's always nice to see a review left after you put so much effort into your fic :) It's a very unusual crossover - i never would think that Punky could find herself in the world of the Thundercats (the world I barely know; I entered the story just for Punky). What else can I say that what I previously said about the previous chapters? It's a well written story, the quality of your writing is great and the story you are telling your readers is very interesting. It does stand out. It's nice tto have Mum-Ra in it, as I like everything that refers to Egypt XD I truly appreciate your addition at the end of every chapter - your explanations as for the Thundercats world - one I don't know too much - all those details. The characters are realistic - for example Punky is still a child - like in the tv show etc. - generally I like the combination of the realistic elements (Punky is a human being from our world) and the fantasy ones (The Thundercats). I think I like Mumm-Ra most :) All those evil schemings :) It takes a lot of creativity to write a story combing such different elements - I wouldn't ever think to try something like this :)
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
My favorite part of the chapter in turn was the illusion that was put in the head of Glomer - quite an interesting piece of work - I generally enjoy stories, in which one is under the influence of an illusion (like in the X_Men, when professor Xavier is performing his tricks on his victim :) ) and it's a good example of what I enjoy :) The story seems very realistic - it sounds like an actual episode of adventures of Thundercats they could really experience.
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
I liked this chapter just as much - what made me favorably disposed towards it from the very beginning was the Egyptian motive appearing in it - everything is better with mummies, pharaos and generally anything Egyptian :) I liked it how Punky and her friends liked their new friends, regardless of how different they were than they. I like it how you refer to things that really happened in the movie - all those tiny insignificant as it could seem at least, details - like Punky's school presentation or all those references to The Thundercats - I know them much less than the adventures of Punky and c.o. (I entered your story just because of Punky being the character) yet you did explain those at the end - which I do praise for your efforts to make everything just as well understood for everybody as it deserves. I appreciate not just your work but also the author's note. I liked the descriptions; they were very vivid.