Reviews for Dance With Me
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
It must be young adult thinking because I have definitely heard that promise before.., and it came from my own mouth.., shit I'm such a Sanji sometimes it's not even cute.., well you got me tearing up the third paragraph in so if that's what you were aiming for congratulations you sadistic animal..,
ecklumi chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Thank you very much for the happy ending!
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Awww middle-age Zosan 3 that was adorable! I also can totally see Sanji just sort of growing his hair out long and whispy after he gets older and tired of the short and chunky style. Zoro probably just keeps it buzzed.
moerdrgz chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wwaahhh! Oh my goodness that was soooo beautiful! Thank you!
krito1389 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
whaa! this two makes me crazy ...10 years wow but love the ending
under.that.sun chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
*sobs and blows her nose* That was so sad and pretty at the same time! *wipes her eyes* I love the idea of Zoro keeping the ring warm for Luffy! And both of them are morons...

Great job! :}
aniprincess13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
*Heart flutters and flowers everywhere*
MyLadyDay chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I totally did
SPN1985 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
GOOD! A little heartbreaking but so SWEET Perfect! : ] Very nice story. I love it.
hesmus chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa! I love this so much! SO MUCH! All the feeeeeeeeels! I can't even...! You created a wonderful feeling there, you made it feel so real and ugh, I can't even explain my feeling right now! xD But yeah, amazing story! I love it! And I love you!
Ayamichan34 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Awww this is so sweet. I love the romantic fics with them being all lovey dovey lol