Reviews for Your lot and my lot
sash queen of the jungle chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
Wow wonderful story. But what was in the presents? Please update more soon
Gracie'sMom chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
VERY sweet story! Please write more soon!
TeaPowder chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Oh, Gosh, you really made my day!
It's cold and rainy outside, but you definitely enveloped me in a wonderful cocoon made of fluff and joy and Christmas spirit! Will you write more about them, won't you? Please... **
Onesimus42 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Thank you again for this lovely bit of fluff. It makes me smile.
ASianSuccessor2012 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Oh no :'( Right after their long-awaited reunion, Emelius just had to stay? The poor children and Miss Price! They were THIS close to becoming a family...But we never know.
I also really liked it when Emelius said that he never would have met Eglantine if the war never happened, because, hey, everything happens for a reason after all. And when Miss Price was just beginning to show her somewhat motherly side to Paul, I think that was really quite sweet. Ever since I saw the film, in my opinion, Miss Price would make such a great stepmother for the three children, honestly. All in all though, I loved this chapter, especially since I absolutely adore the vulnerable moments shared between these characters. Keep on writing! I'm awaiting your next chapter...it'll be such a lovely Christmas gift from you.
Onesimus42 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Very sweet. I love how much thought you've put into what the children will call Eglantine and vice versa. It makes the story very real and illustrates the way their relationships are developing.
Onesimus42 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
This makes me so happy. Resourceful Emelius. I love how happy they are to see each other.
Anya chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Another great chapter! Love that it was Eglantine who got to him first. I can't wait until they are all reunited again...
Onesimus42 chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Mmmm. Love it. I'm glad you're showing that Paul still misses his Mum. I doubt they'll ever really get over that. (Squee! He called her dearest!) Thank you for this fun, sweet, fluffy fic.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
This is brilliantly written, I hope you'll continue!
ASianSuccessor2012 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Brilliantly written once more! :) Goodness, it makes me so happy to know that the children (namely Carrie and Charlie) reunited with Professor Browne again. But how about Paul? Someone needs to find him! And poor Miss Price...knowing her, she always seems to be so caught up and worried about things, and even more so these days, about the children. I hope there is some way all the five of them will reunite somehow. Your writing is genius! By the way, your giving me a lot more inspirations for my B&B stories too. Keep writing!
P.S. It makes me feel really glad that the children are calling Miss Price "Aunt Eglantine" now! Well, who knows what's next... She and Mr. Browne are slowly but surely becoming family to those kids too.
Anya chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
I've got to admit, I do get a little too excited whenever you update this. It's so refreshing to find something so well written AND for a fandom/movie that get's little attention from fanfiction writers. I love the direction of this, and the fact that the children are now calling Eglantine 'Aunt Eglantine', this definetly shows how their relationships have developed over the time period. Can't wait to read more!

[Littlemarieantoinette on Tumblr]
Batwings79 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Perfect screencap is perfect! Their kiss was my favorite moment in the entire movie! Except maybe when he's holding her in his arms and she's saying "Oh, Mr. Browne"!

I believe you've captured the movie characters perfectly. The children and their wonder as well as Paul's possessiveness of the bedknob. I love the differing POVs of Eglantine and Emelius as they write their letters and are reticent to really say how they really feel about each other.

I also love how you've woven in moments and aspects of the movie that perfectly set the scene and the background for what is to come. Makes me want to pop in the DVD and watch the movie again! I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings us...another trip on the proverbial bed? And what kind of trouble can the children conjure up for themselves! More, please!
Onesimus42 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Home. Important for him. He's never really had one. And he's important for her. She's never really had adventure until him. Good match.
Onesimus42 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Such a sweet story. I could completely see Emelieus in counter-intelligence. He'd be great at it. So nice to see them quietly longing for each other.