Reviews for Dreams Really Do Come True
Simply Marvelous Indeed.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
nice
chasity copley chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Hey um have you had any ideas about doing a mike from total drama x reader or one of his personalities like manitoba x reader do u think u can a manitoba x reader lemon and u can do the lemon anyway u want but do you think you can do one please
Jeff Hardy Fan VR1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Cody/Lindsay have finally made love. I've been waiting a long time for this and now it's here I'm one happy camper.
Zero-tails Jinchuuriki chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This was the best oneshot sequel I've ever read! You should totally make a sequel! Great work my friend! Great work!
Cody guy 1234 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This was surprising. Lindsay has always been in control of Cody in a way. This took it to a whole new level. Being a fan of Cody I could see this playing out. This is great. Maybe you can make another. Or maybe one about Leonard and Ella.
Cody Guy 1234 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Th
javontag chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
So fuckin good best lemon ever great job
rcm630 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Wow not bad theirs not a lot of cody/Lindsay's I wanna see more of them
InfiniteReader chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I really love this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Please make a sequel with this pairing and make more sexy situations with them experimenting and just enjoying each other.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I love this lemon so much And you have truly done a master piece when it comes to the pairing of these two. I would love you to continue to make stories about this pairing and make a sequel to this fanfic and show the reactions of the rest of the cast of them being boyfriend and girlfriend. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Make another one dis was great
malzi21 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Excellent work, dude!

This story struck a really good balance. A lot of lemons have absolutely no plot, but this one had some very good interactions and developments in regards to Cody and Lindsay's characters. Lindsay was definitely a lot less innocent in this one... I liked it! Overall, very sexy, very sweet, you definitely did well on this one.
kazikamikaze24 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
A very good sequel in terms of pure romance and developing their bond further, yet I find myself unsatisfied in terms of a further plot between them. Still, as it stands, I did enjoy this tale. So, until next time, stay golden!