Reviews for A Tale of Three Joes
willwrite4fics chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Awww it definitely fleshed out and finished the third chapter.
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Such a nice reminder that our friends are our chosen family.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Good for the spirit. Even though I don't celebrate the holiday myself, it's supposed to be about the people you love, not just shallow fun and drinking like many seem to focus on.
Hagan99 chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
This was perfect! And so well written- detailed and engaging, just the right tone. It was the perfect valentine's day treat. So glad you decided to post.
Allie chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I LOVED IT.
mossley chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
A perfect Valentine's Day wrap up to the story! You did a great job with this.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Thank You so much for writing this epilogue.. I sit here buried in snow, freezing and this pops up in my inbox.. Oh yes, you have made my evening.. I just love Flint and Lady Jaye...
DianaM -again chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
The perfect ending. I loved this.
Hagan99 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
I (third, I think) the call for an epilogue. You should really think about giving the people what they want. Great ending and the details (green mailbox, Bach) were perfect. Look forward to more stories from you. Thanks for sharing!
Winterhalt chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Wonderful, as I knew it would be!
Thank you so much for this wonderful story!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
love Flint's reaction to the Ghost of Christmas Future.. priceless and so him..

His reaction about having to leave before finding out each time was great too..
Love that he came to his senses in the end..

would have love to see him and Lady Jaye make up in the end.. an epilogue would be lovely.. ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
VocĂȘ poderia continuar o terceiro conto, por favor quando Flint volta e encontra Jaye. Eu tomaria isso como um presente de natal. Grata.
allie chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Wonderful! I loved chapter three.
mossley chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Loved it. The future holidays were a great way to show Flint he had nothing to fear. The only thing that would have made it better was a scene with Flint and LJ at the end. Feel free to add an epilogue; no one will complain! (hint, hint) Hoping you'll write more.
capsarchick chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
FABULOUS! Loved it! Never be afraid to write, you do a wonderful job!