Reviews for I Did Nothing
S-Lioness chapter 35 . 11/4
I love this story sp much. it's been a whirlwind of emotions.
selene344 chapter 36 . 10/26
I cried quite a few times reading this, and felt rightous fury and the satisfaction of comeuppance.
This story is glorious.
Thank you.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 36 . 10/26
this story, not the link to the sequel which I will be searching out, was really good and I really enjoyed reading it. It was definitely kind of odd reading it mostly from Minerva's point of view I don't think I've ever read a story like that, and that's really saying something considering I've been reading stories for something like 15 to 18 years I don't even know lots of stories it was unique and interesting thank you.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 32 . 10/26
I really like the story so far and it's almost over which is sad. I had a question about this chapter, it seems like most of the chapter after Dumbledore shows up in leaves is the teachers discussing possible new curriculum. but at the beginning Harry and I don't remember who else but some of the other students were also in the office going over what had just happened and it was never stated that they left. So did Dumbledore come in and then they discussed the curriculum for forever which was still good by the way and just completely ignored three or so children sitting right next to them? or did they leave and it just wasn't stated?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 17 . 10/25
yay! Someone has taken into consideration that the slytherin's dorms are in the dungeons that hardly ever happens Good job I really appreciate that excellent writing!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 16 . 10/25
I'm guessing that's how they also paid for his broom and cannon. And Harry is fairly wealthy at least most of the time even when they take it from his trust vault and 11-year-olds aren't usually financially savvy anyway but they present the broom to him like it's a gift and not like hey we spent a crap ton of your money to buy you the most expensive broom when the lesser one could have done and here we are yes still presenting it like it's a gift not like we used your own money to buy it. I think it's kind of crap.
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 4 . 10/5
I love your descriptions of their thinking process. Like McGonagall's journey to realization at the sorting and how she finally got Snape to truly see Harry or her reflection on how snape protects his snakes and in turn they repay him by trusting him to the end of the world. The internal and external conversations within and between the characters are so in depth and beautifully written. I remember skimming over a lot of the lengthier paragraphs when I first read the story in my teens when it was being updated xD but I'm really glad I came across this story again and am fully reading it the way it was intended to be read. I def missed out on your super fly writing skills the first time around
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 9/18
I'm betting a room wide obliviate was about to be cast. Dang, I love Flitwick! *vbg*
minderismeer chapter 35 . 9/12
I'm very impressed with this story. Not only is it very entertaining and well written. It also gives a lot food for thought. Thank you. I love stories surrounding Minerva Mcgonagall and this is definitely going on my favourites list.
Miaca Whit chapter 30 . 9/11
oh! God, this scene is utterly hilarious
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 9/3
Yes, what happened to Snape is never important. We all get that, it runs through the whole story.

But since a beloved Gryffindor will be set free, Minerva doesn't have to care. After all, it was poor dear murderous Sirius who was failed, so what happened to a despised Slytherin never has to be talked about, and can be buried once again.

Meanwhile, Snape has worked hard to reform the curriculum. I give everyone a week before all the credit goes to everyone *but* Snape. I'm sure Minerva is strong enough to take that on her sturdy shoulders, and before long, she'll believe it was all her idea all along.
kgfinkel chapter 35 . 8/14
You said in one of your earlier author notes that you're a perfectionist. A perfectionist would never have allowed all those spelling and grammatical errors to remain in your final draft that you would eventually post for us to read.

That being said, I truly did enjoy this story. It covered many areas that canon either missed or ignored entirely. I hope that in your next story Albus gets some kind of punishment for being a child abuser by proxy. No proper educator would EVER leave a child in such a dark and dangerous environment that Harry had to endure.
peggy77 chapter 16 . 8/5
Augusta is a real...well it rhymes with witch. Poor Neville and poor Harry. Almost makes me wish Minerva would quit teaching and take both boys to some unplotted, fidelius charmed house and raise them herself.
peggy77 chapter 7 . 8/5
Aww, Snape, lay off poor Neville! But your last paragraph did make me laugh.
peggy77 chapter 6 . 8/5
Wow! A very tense and exciting scene! I love your invention of the House Seals!
1,781 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »