Reviews for I Did Nothing
Skybirdday chapter 36 . 5/26
I came across this and I love it even with its serious
subject matter. This could have gone that way.
Thank you for the good story.
maiqsmail chapter 35 . 3/31
What a great story, adults who know how to adult indeed!
This story has the best Weasley twins I've seen and Dursleys' fate is pretty unusual and funny, yet in line with the books (didn't Snape threaten something like this on books?). Although it's rather amusing how almost every chapter starts with a/n with "sorry for long delay between chapters" - poor author really struggled with this one, it seems.
maiqsmail chapter 26 . 3/30
Okay, these twins are amazing. I want more of them !
maiqsmail chapter 24 . 3/30
Just fire a damn paralysation jynx into that bloody owl, you daft woman!
maiqsmail chapter 19 . 3/30
Dodged a bullet there, mate. If you would go with "Albus politicking when obviously in the wrong just so the story could stick to the canon"-trope, I would drop it hard and fast. So many stories build up to changes, then artificially fail to implement these changes just because the authors fear to deviate from canon backbone.
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 1/26
oh, my! Brilliant Severus and of course, your amazing mind...!
gusjo chapter 10 . 11/16/2023
Because subjecting this version of Harry to a physcial sport with tackles and bludgers is sane? Honestly, this scene should have been changed to Minerva thinking that she WISHED she could make him seeker, not actually going through with it.
Jbrowne26 chapter 22 . 11/5/2023
Reteading this yet again because it is so good!
One questionhow could Bathilda have taught History if Magic if Binns has been in the position for more than a hundred years?
DiagonAli chapter 36 . 10/17/2023
I absolutely ADORE the idea of adults actually being capable and intelligent in Harry's life. This is exactly what that poor child needs. Being self aware enough to say "I did nothingand then changing that. setting aside grievances and doing right by someone who was treated with injustice.

it was also so beautifully written. I don't often read first person perspective stories, I find them off putting, but this had me hooked immediately. I enjoyed your writing style.

only criticism: Flitwick is actually half goblin, not dwarf, as you wrote a couple times.

this honestly is one of my favorite stories because of how you characterized everyone so close to canon, yet twisted away to become better. loved it all ... ten out of ten.
libaka chapter 36 . 9/19/2023
I love how you have Minerva NOTICE stuff in this. It always bothered me that she didn’t see the signs of abuse. I also love your version of Bathilda!
CharmedArtist chapter 36 . 6/1/2023
Absolutely magical.
Alphard Janus Mavros chapter 23 . 4/28/2023
Was Ariana's name the word Bathilda would have used to destroy Albus? If not, what was it? (I have some guesses)
fairytalebliss182 chapter 35 . 1/25/2023
Absolutely fascinating and very unique! I loved it!
paulieandgilbert chapter 36 . 12/14/2022
Awesome, Amazing, Fantastic and I bloody loved it! I'm awed at how intricately detailed this truly is! BRAVO! :-D
Sebine chapter 6 . 9/21/2022
Typo
you said stock bird to Augusta but also personal bird to Augusta
1,873 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »