Reviews for I Did Nothing
Jbrowne26 chapter 32 . 9/21
Just finding this story!
I am enjoying your characterizations. While splitting from canon, they are still believable. I am curious about what has happened to Voldemort, and when we will catch up with Sirius. Hoping you come back to this soon!
bookworm737 chapter 32 . 9/20
Very neat story so far! I'm excited for the next chapter.
Linzerj chapter 32 . 9/19
I'm very much enjoying this story, seeing everything through McGonagall's eyes and all the changes that are being made. Looking forward to more!
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 8/29
But of course Minerva will take no responsibility for Snape's choices. It would have been much too hard to keep the Marauders from tormenting him.

And I wonder what would happen if either Minerva or Severus knew that Albus kept the Cloak that might have saved James and Lily?

Why, nothing of course. Albus is *always* right. And, after all, Harry is the only important one now.

Snape will have to go through hell after all, for people who will still spit on him and believe he can never atone for seeking help for the torture he went through at Hogwarts.
xXLyra04Xx chapter 32 . 8/4
Love the story! I do hope you update soon though I know how life can get! I'm going to check out your other stories now :D Oh and I love what you have done with the Dursleys lmao Has anyone else caught that?
LadyB3lla chapter 32 . 8/3
omg I just found this yesterday and was up reading until 3am then today was reading between house cleaning and up until 1 until I got caught up! I love it! Poor Harry though... And Bathilda as his gaurdian? That is one I havent found yet but am finding it exciting :D I do so love your version of Bathilda! And THANK YOU for the curriculum brainstorm! I alsway hated how the curriculum worked in the HP series... And the lack of explaining what each class could help with in regards to future jobs to the third yearrs just didnt make much sense to me. yeah they have the meeting with the heads of their house discussing careers but that wasnt until 5th year! Anyways... Im very much looking forward to an update.. I hope you can post another one soon
happybunny688 chapter 32 . 7/22
Loving this story, really hope you continue
stacygrrl2002 chapter 17 . 7/17
I still don't know why, after Snape s warnings, and the presented evidence, they just didn't use a sleep charm on quirrell , stun him, check for the possession, and toss him through the veil. That would have solved a lot of problems. We have been told numerous times, including I think canon, the possession would have been fatal after a time, and removing the possession impossible and fatal, so solve the situation. It may have left the horcruxes in place, but removed the main part of the soul from at least this plane of existence. Any damn prophecy be damned.
izzietwilightaddict91 chapter 1 . 7/16
I love this! Please keep updating! Xox
glenn1970 chapter 32 . 7/14
OH MY GOD! I love this story! I can't wait to see where it goes from here :-) I hope that this work of art keeps going. Thank you so much for all of the love and hard work you have put into this wonderful work of art. You Rock!

Thanks,

Layne G.
Beth5572 chapter 32 . 7/12
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work and keep writing to this great work of art.

Terri
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 7/7
But of course Snape will be forced to walk in hell again for people who despise him, and who couldn't be bothered to lift a finger when he was abused both at home and at Hogwarts. No wonder he's terrified.

Hey, Harry will be safe, though; and as we all know, that's really all that matters.
80sarcades chapter 32 . 7/7
Quite good! Very nice story from Minerva's POV concerning Harry...and one of the better ones. The only part I wondered about were the rules (so many?) but in all it barely detracted from the fine job. Thanks for the read!
Really? You bothered to write this much and you tained it with 1st person's pov? It's unreadable! Ant what with this style? Parroting Shakespeare of all things?
Shootingstar7123 chapter 32 . 7/4
I love this story! I am always a sucker for a story where the adults get their stuff together and don't leave it all to Harry, and you have not disappointed one bit. Thanks for a really fascinating read! I can't wait to read more.
1,244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »