Reviews for I Did Nothing
TorterraFan493 chapter 11 . 5/12
"he appears to have purchased a set of rats"
...There's one more rat you should obtain, Severus, though you might wish you wouldn't have; it'd mean one of your childhood tormentors was thrown into Azkaban without a trial, and was innocent all along - for that crime, anyway.
TorterraFan493 chapter 8 . 5/12
Why doesn't someone just sneak up to Albus child-abuse-enabler Dumbledore and cast a well-deserved Avada Kedavra?
Fricking bastard would be dead, and good riddance of utter scum.

...Oh yeah, because of the consequences; Albus is somehow seen as the Leader of the Light, is the Headmaster, Chief Warlock and Supreme Mugwump (doesn't deserve any of these titles, and isn't any of these three already a full-time job? Unless he's abusing a time turner like he abused Harry, he cannot be putting in 100% into any of these positions, and thus should be fired from all of them), and has a lot of supporters. Anyone murdering him would be (unfairly) crucified due to that popularity.

The villains I hate most are those with amazingly-positive publicity, because it makes it incredibly difficult to reveal the villain's true self to the world; ugh.
TorterraFan493 chapter 4 . 5/12
"In short, if he were not magical he would probably not be alive"
Then again, if Harry was not magical, he wouldn't have been beaten up in the first place; the Dursleys only did that *because* he's a wizard.

"sources say he is currently hiding in Albania but how long he'll stay there is another matter entirely. He is going to come back"
HE IS ALREADY HERE, SEVERUS - maybe you should be blasting both Quirrel and Albus child-abuse-enabler Dumbledore to kingdom come. Riddle's already back, and no-one - outside of Dumblefuck, since he's connected to the school's wards - knows.
Ashaisha chapter 35 . 5/5
Thanks for the story! I read more POV Harry but it was interesting to read the one of Minerva. I liked how she evolved. I like how they all worked for Harry. How things were taken in hand. The choice of guardian for Harry. The future lesson look great,I like the changes they're going to bring .
Albus is really suspicious a crying blow, a manipulant blow...
I like the fact that Neville is part of the band and Ron's maturity on how he cares to protect Harry.
Angelfirenze chapter 33 . 4/29
I finally found the word you taught me when I originally read this: cognoscente. That was a treat, for certain. I still stand by my assertion that you have beautiful prose broken up by spelling/grammar errors that are baffling.

Anyway, thank you for this awesome story. I'm on the sequel now and really hope you update it again soon.
yachiru-chan92 chapter 21 . 4/24
I am sorry.
It is realy a good fanfiction, very well write.
But is is so sad ! I can't read more...
Thanks for your hard work and your chapters.
Bye
Luna Lillyth chapter 35 . 4/18
This was a fun ride from a different perspective than doing it with a student. It’s all good.
halleberry1995 chapter 36 . 3/29
BRILLIANT
Veronice chapter 35 . 3/28
There were a few pleasant surprises in this story. First, that Ron Weasley was portrayed as a great friend to the abused Potter. Second, that McGonnagal was the hero, and third, that Snape, for once, showed his vulnerability.
Plus spelling and grammar were very good.
Thank you for my past days' entertainment.
Angelfirenze chapter 35 . 3/17
I love this story so much. I'm forcing myself to take a break before reading the sequel because I have to digest it and this story well and truly deserves that. Bravo!
Angelfirenze chapter 34 . 3/17
How to put this? I love this story and can't wait to read more but it's honestly jarring that I'll be in the middle of a captivating, beautifully rendered sentence only to be confronted with a spelling or some other error that is strange enough to take me out of the story. The reason I'm still reading this is because it's simply maddeningly enjoyable, and the characters are on point, but the errors distract from the phenomenal prose presented, which is lamentable.
EugeHyuuga chapter 36 . 3/9
Just one word, WOW.
I loved this story, it was very well armed and although I would have liked a couple of chapters with other points of view it is undoubtedly one of the best I have read (according to my consideration)
I look forward to the rest of the story.
Congratulations!
Lioness1988 chapter 23 . 3/7
Damn, made me cry.
BillBrink chapter 36 . 2/11
Thank you for sharing this excellent work. The only critique I have is that after The adults solved all his problems, including finding Peter, without any tension, the second half of the year was bland. Although your vision included a revised curriculum the process involved in instituting it is not that all exciting. There was a reason Harry was always threatened the most at the end of his school years.
mab70 chapter 36 . 2/7
Very Excellent Story!
I believe it is the only one I have read from McGonagall’s POV.
Really enjoyed the bi-play between Minerva and Severus!
1,658 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »