Reviews for I Did Nothing
Jhn1 chapter 7 . 7/11
Hi, small typo above.
Minerva sends a school owl to Augusta, but her personal owl to Augusta. From the later text I presume the personal owl was to go to Amelia.
Keep writing and I'll keep reading
J'hn1
kcrump88 chapter 35 . 7/8
A truly unique take on an often written tale. Exceptionally told and wonderfully written!
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 7/7
Yes, inviting a werewolf back to Hogwarts is such a good idea, especially since Snape will have to make the Wolfsbane Potion *and* substitute when Remus is not feeling himself. So fair to dump a lot more work on him, right? Of course Albus only covered up Remus almost eating Snape, which I'm sure he'll be glad to do again.

Remind me again why Snape is still there?

But of course Snape has to be screwed over for Harry's sake. Because he exists.

And I'm sure Minerva will find some way to make sure Sirius has a trial, so he can have another go at killing Snape the way he did in PoA. Is there something about Snape that Minerva really doesn't like and hasn't said anything about yet? Because it seems like she's going out of her way to screw him over in this chapter.
Zeuseus chapter 35 . 7/6
Holy Crap.

This story is fantastically written and had me almost in tears at times from how purely the emotions came through.

I love how you ended the year on a high note with Minerva and Severus united in their thoughts about Harry. The Tie for the house cup was a good touch too. I'm both dreading and eager for the sequels. Eager because the story is great and the characters are realistic people. Dread because I know any sequel is going to involve something going wrong for poor harry.

Definitely looking forward to a very different book two though, since I somehow don't think Malfoy will risk losing his investment in the new program by slipping someone the diary.
Really great story, my wife read and recommended it to me. I enjoyed your character that acted their age and work intelligence. It be great to read a sequel, or story from The kids point of view.

Hope you keep writing!
Aoi Shinkaze chapter 35 . 7/2
I just read this in one night, and I have to say, this is an absolutely amazing fic!

I *really* don't like reading hurt/comfort stories due to the much starker representation of reality that those stories offer, but I truly did not notice that classification until I reached the 34th chapter.

You've spun this story together remarkably well, and I fully look forward to reading the sequel(s)!
Armadiel chapter 35 . 6/30
To be honest this was one of the best HP fanfic I've ever read in all my years in this fandom, thank you for that. It was unique in it's plot, pov, characters and events while not really AUish. I really liked the relationship between Minerva and Severus and Bathilda's character. It was really interesting to see it all in the point on McGonagall. The story even gave me ideas about how I would want my own school to run with the new curriculum ideas you presented and the way you presented them so thank you for that too!
Epeefencer chapter 13 . 6/23
I love having Snape choke on his food from Minerva's comment about Malfoy. Well done.
Epeefencer chapter 10 . 6/23
You fell into the plot hole that Rowling herself did. Charlie Weasley graduated the summer of the year that Harry and Ron began Hogwarts. Rowling did say that Gryffindor hadn't won since Charlie hadn't played. It was stated that Charlie was captain of the Gryffindor team. The only scenario that fits would be that Charlie didn't play his last year at Hogwarts, something I find hard to believe.
Epeefencer chapter 3 . 6/23
This is the Minerva that I always thought should have been in the stories. I can't imagine no one noticing how poorly and malnourished Harry was when he showed up at Hogwarts. I find it inconceivable.
slytherinsal chapter 26 . 6/19
if he's in the dorm, isn't he going to smell Peter?
Rosieat chapter 1 . 6/14
This is one of the best I have read in a while. It’s definitely worth 4 years of your life. You should be proud
adi5294 chapter 35 . 6/7
Do continue with the story... loved the plot... perfect combination of the big picture and personal lifes of the characters... i am excited to see where it leads and i hope you go through all the 7 years of harry’s schooling... your timeskips arent noticable too... makes for much better reading
Oof, minervra bouttar kill a man?
Lady Potter Black chapter 6 . 5/18
WOW! What a chapter. Well done. Love Snape in this, his speech was very well written.
1,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »