Reviews for I Did Nothing
Calmzone1 chapter 35 . 11/17/2019
Exactly what would have happened if the adults had been adults and not completely caught up in the aura of the Great Albus Dumbledore. Who at the end of the day, is just a man. Who makes mistakes. I would like to believe that Dumbledore had good reasons for everything he did, but it is so easy to assign nefarious explanations, as well as overwhelmed, too much responsibility and expectations heaped upon person.

So, well done with beginning to recreate a world people would actually want their children to succeed in.
Calmzone1 chapter 32 . 11/17/2019
You actually write 1st person really well! I always get lost and go back to 3rd. But you transition beautifully. Really enjoying the little added intricacies of behaviours and ideas behind them, love Bathilda Bagshot! As she is here, she makes a perfect person for Guardian. As she is written in HP...no f’ing way! Harry would have just been more of a house elf. Lol.
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 11/16/2019
I don’t understand how she could think of Sirius being sworn to protect Harry’s yet think he betrayed and got his parents killed. Doesn’t make sense, and people don’t seem to think on it. Almost makes you wonder if Albus put the thought under a fidelius,
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 11/4/2019
What a pity that Remus isn't confessing about running with the moon and those lovely close calls in Hogsmeade. But of course he won't.

But I'm sure Minerva will admire how they became Animagi without bothering with any of their little misdeeds so long ago. I mean, so what if Snape was their victim? Bailing out Sirius will be far more important.

Still, with all this conjecture, there's still no real proof till they find Peter.

Minerva, of course, will be thrilled to let another Marauder loose on the world.
MozenrathLuvr chapter 24 . 11/2/2019
Wow. He's a fucking idiot! No means no!
Mac NorthSea chapter 36 . 10/31/2019
I have often wondered why did Rowling make McGonagall so ineffective as a pedagogue, especially since she had decades of experience. Not from the point of administration or Transfiguration but as someone who is in charge of children and responsible for their well-being. So, this tale is perfect answer to my need for Minerva's redemption. Thanks.
It is a beautiful story, with much thought and feelings. Even though it is written in the format I don't usually like (1st person), it is perfectly suited for the story and it makes it so moving and poignant.
Superb.
daisycb chapter 32 . 10/25/2019
Will you be updating this on AO3?
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 10/20/2019
Ah. Bathilda has her own doubts about Peter, now doesn't she?

Plus, Harry is still pants at going through a Floo.
msanderlin chapter 35 . 9/4/2019
Thank you so much for such a wonderful story. I see that you have a sequel. Happy Dance.
Darth Krande chapter 9 . 8/28/2019
I soooooooo love this chapter.
Darth Krande chapter 6 . 8/28/2019
So Filius is now the Master of the Elder Wand?
Darth Krande chapter 5 . 8/28/2019
Oh wooooow. Finally a fic where Sev uses his true Slytherin values!

And somehow I wish Albus oblibiates them, so that we could see how the plan unfolds that way.
yeah chapter 7 . 8/27/2019
harry starts to lists the numbers
1 "ı am gonna kill me a b****" 2 "kill kill kill" 3 "screw that not killing first comes the torture" 4 "..." 5 "yep no killing they dont deserve the release"
yeah chapter 6 . 8/27/2019
yep the phrase needs of the many outweights the needs of the few is a slippery slope that can lead to massice clusterf**ks such as this
yeah chapter 4 . 8/27/2019
if ı was snape ı would be like "welp ı thought ı wouldnt do this anymore but ı will hunt me some muggles tonight"
1,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »