Reviews for I Did Nothing
Tony Moonstone chapter 2 . 5/31/2021
So far it’s interesting.
I LOVE Minerva McGonagall stories.
This one has attracted my attention by the title alone.
I eagerly await the next chapter.
Onward I read.
Take care and be safe!
scyfly chapter 12 . 5/30/2021
the stone is in danger so flamel decides to leave it to dumbledore to protect it, inside a school, he either knows and comes pick it up or you are free to destroy it. how does putting the whole school in danger and risk voldy returning justify keeping flamel alive. but mcG says it like it is the most normal thing in the world
scyfly chapter 7 . 5/30/2021
yeah the way you make harry behave is in no way realistic. this is what you'd expect from a 'freak' kept cellar for most his life not a child that went to school and def not a child that managed to go with hagrid to diagon alley. you totally and utterly broke him till the point that taking is seen as to much.

dumbledore only getting a stern talking to. called it, it is in line with canon though.

maybe ppl will like this story but when i read about magic i dont need a focus on child abuse and political plays with dumbledore and voldemort and the death eaters. how do any ppl see that happen, an abused child taking on everyone and reforming those he dont. right he is abused so sudddenly the word does an 180 and comes to the light.
scyfly chapter 6 . 5/30/2021
oh filius cast quicker? that is why he used a verbal charm no?

i find you story a lot of show but little common sense. look who you involve, remus a werewolf, malfoy a death eater, longbottom an grandma who emotionally abused her grandson till he had no confidence and weasley who are the dregs of society plenty of love but no money nor knowledge on how to train harry to deal with his fame because manners a pureblood nonsense.
remus wont get him
malfoy... well use your imagination
longbottom will break him like her grandson
weasley will half arse it
yeah make sense to you?
scyfly chapter 5 . 5/30/2021
ah yes the feared and competent madam bones who despite that stood by and let fudge become a puppet for malfoy and in the end got killed a month after voldy came into the open
scyfly chapter 5 . 5/30/2021
the jump to how evil dumbledore is is far to fast to be real
scyfly chapter 4 . 5/30/2021
you drag everything out far to much instead of just getting to the point.

mcG, hagrid and dumbledore are guilty of kidnapping, given that sirius gave hagrid both harry and his bike his innocence was obvious yet despite this harry was with the dursleys the next day. so unless dumbledore gets dragged of for kidnapping this will mostly be hot air
scyfly chapter 3 . 5/30/2021
this first person present tense pov is really awkward to read.

mcG dragging harry out during the meal instead of next morning is truly a paragon of subtlety
Guest chapter 34 . 4/22/2021
Interesting! Your line “ Lucius glares at me over the table” seems to imply some history between the two of them. Looking forward to finding out what it is!
LeiaMcGonagall chapter 28 . 4/21/2021
I love the ending of this chapter! And I have to say this is my third...? maybe fourth time reading this and I always discover something new. It just gets better and better. To be honest, I think I like it as much (or, dare I suggest, better?) as the original books.

Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/21/2021
Good chapter, though I have to say Minerva being so confused the whole time feels out of character...
Guest chapter 27 . 4/21/2021
I love love love love this story! Probably my all-time favorite! This chapter makes we want to know who Bathilda’s talking about in the second pair of friends in her line “They had a bond stronger than I had seen in many a year, not since another pair of friends who might as well have been brothers."

: )
SassyDKitten chapter 6 . 4/8/2021
wait...waitwaitwait...if Filius disarmed Albus of BOTH wands...does that make Filius the master of the elder wand now?
mumphie chapter 36 . 3/5/2021
A wonderfully told story. Will definitely look for the sequel. So many threads that need tying up. ;)
PiBrain chapter 36 . 2/28/2021
Was really good, definitely went in a direction I wasn't expecting
1,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »