Reviews for I Did Nothing
PiBrain chapter 26 . 2/26/2021
Such a good story! My only real issue is that the twins are absolutely exhaustive to read. They come across as bratty and annoying without any humour. I don't know if that was purposeful or not because the story is written from Minerva's POV, but either way I'm now dedicated to skipping any scenes with the twins because of how annoying they are. I hope they're not important later, but even if they are, it wouldn't be worth suffering through their dialogue.
LAB1 chapter 36 . 2/22/2021
I really enjoyed your Minerva and Severus! The teachers that they should have been in the series! There were several mistakes that I should have jotted down, but didn't! In the rememberall scene, you used the term horizontal when you meant perpendicular is the only one I can remember now.
ForksintheRoad chapter 36 . 2/17/2021
Wow! I got here by accident (followed a favorite story link from bobmin), really don’t like stories written in the first person... and loved every chapter. Different perspective, adults “adulting,” the twins making responsible choices, new curriculum?! Glad I was late to the party and red it as a complete work though. Thanks for finishing it!
marvinkitfox1 chapter 15 . 2/15/2021
Snape you idiot.
why LIE to the students, give them an impossible task.

Inevitably they will fail.
When failing, they will see that you lied about the consequences.
So, they will mentally label you as an untrustworthy liar. And automatically start underperforming in you class, because... "Did Snape tell the truth, should I put 4 beetles in this potion? I bet he is lying again, let's make it 5!"

Any teacher that knowingly lies to his students deserves to be castrated.. For a first offense, later ones are to be punished more severely. It *utterly* undermines the very purpose of teaching.
csheila chapter 19 . 2/14/2021
Dynamite chapter.
csheila chapter 15 . 2/14/2021
Outstanding

Sorry, migraine so terse is best
csheila chapter 14 . 2/14/2021
Moving despite the a British formality.

She is right to link the kids together, even Draco.

Probably why they need primary education
csheila chapter 13 . 2/14/2021
Interesting too see adults’ perespective of how little these kids were
csheila chapter 12 . 2/14/2021
Terrific interplay. Worth reading a story about these four.

Hope you incorporate characterizations in your own work
csheila chapter 11 . 2/14/2021
Love th effort you put into humanizing both Severus and Minerva. The two of them together make a formidable team. Not romantically but platonically
csheila chapter 10 . 2/14/2021
I love her snarkiness
csheila chapter 4 . 2/13/2021
Great scene between her and Severus
csheila chapter 3 . 2/13/2021
Great way to handle situation.

Someone would have had to obliviate Poppy. Even if we accept the movie Version and the canon apologistas, Harry was abused. You saw it in clothes, glasses, and weight
Allacaya chapter 36 . 1/29/2021
What an awesome account. Please please continue! I literally could not stop reading once I started.
This curriculum change is intriguing. I would love to read it. Did tvey keep Ancient Runes and Arithmancy or how are they called now? Part of Magical theory?
I loved your character development and especially enjoyed the twins reaction to Remus.
Jake Crepeau chapter 23 . 1/28/2021
I honestly had forgotten that Bathilda had known Lily and James and had been a fixture in Harry's early life. I think a lot of others had, too; the fact that the last we saw her in the books was after she'd been killed and taken over by Nagini didn't help. No wonder all your readers were every bit as shell-shocked by your choice as Severus and Minerva were! ;D
1,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »