Reviews for Divided Souls
D: EPIC WIN. I love it!
kingleby chapter 15 . 10/25/2005
loved this story _
Amber Eyes23 chapter 15 . 1/24/2005
I like this. I like it alot. I'm gonna put this on my faves.
Stormtracer chapter 15 . 11/12/2004
I feel kind of embarassed because this isn't a signed review...Ah well!

Before I read your story, I used to really hate, and I mean REALLY hate Yami and Yugi, but I think you've changed my opinion on that. I spent a whole afternoon searching for this story again after I lost it for Pete's sake!

I read it at least five times before I decided I should review, and I hardly review anything. Love the way you renamed him Ki, it fits better

I agree with Yami's Tenshi, this definitely has possiblities for a sequel, and you will have at least one loyal reader if you do.
Game Lover chapter 15 . 8/30/2004
(clap) (clap) good story i loved it. it was so sweet
Sailor Comet chapter 15 . 4/2/2004
whoa. I seem to have never actually read the last two chapters, despite following the earlier ones as they came out. Wow.

Anyway, good stuff. Glad to see this kind of closure. _ Bakura rocks. Yami Bakura ... I'd love to see him taken further, but the way you end this fic ties things up well enough. I'm just the Bakura junkie. _

Good fic; fun to read.

~Sam
Redwood1 chapter 15 . 3/27/2004
THANK you for a wonderful story. I really enjoyed the way you developed the characters of Yugi and his other half. VERY satisfing. Thanks for all the hard work and keep writing.
trefenwyd12 chapter 15 . 12/5/2003
this was really cool. i look forward to reading other things you have written! keep writing, you're awesome!
Yami's Tenshi chapter 15 . 6/26/2003
Hello. I don't know if you read reviews for this story anymore, but I figured it was worth a shot. First off, I want to let you know that I really enjoyed reading Divided Souls. It's one of my favorite fanfics. I even marked it off on my Favorites. That being said, I wanted to know if you would consider doing a sequel to this story. I know you wrote 'The End', but, like i said, I really do love this story so it would be SO cool if you could write a sequel or another fanfic with Yugi and Ki in it. I sure hope you read this review because it would mean SO MUCH to me if you made a sequel. That's all I wanted to ask. I understand if you don't want to, but I thought it was worth asking anyway. Did I mention how great it would be if you actually read this review and did a sequel. No pressure! (Seriously) It's just, (I hate to repeat myself, but might as well clear the point) I would really like to see a continuation of such a great fanfic. I'm sure there's probably many other people who feel the same way. So, again, just a suggestion and to let you know I REALLY like this fic. That's all. I hope to hear, er, read from you soon. Until next time, C'ya! _
FireSenshi2 chapter 15 . 6/22/2003
That was such a good story! I loved the way Ki and Yugi got back together!
Zelda1 chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
That? That was absolutely priceless. Funny and, I suspect, devastatingly accurate. This story has a very interesting premise and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
rox-the-chaotic-one chapter 15 . 4/24/2003
This was really good! I loved it!
Kate Ryou chapter 15 . 4/18/2003
I so loved the story. It made sense. If i wasnt doing 5 thousand different things i would have more to say. But all i have to say is that ur a real great author.