Reviews for I'll Never Leave You Again
The Trupe chapter 1 . 4/27
Love it
CartoonGurl201m chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
regbride12 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Phew...this was so freakin sad! :'(
Hermione being tortured and Ron screaming her name to this day makes me cry still. It is so hard to believe that half of our favorite couple endured such a torture for so long. How Hermione made it through it is amazing; but I think a lot of us know what made Hermione fight and keep going: RON.

The ending to this was beautiful! We know Ron would never leave Hermione again and would in fact die for her because he loves her so much.
idearlylovealaugh chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This is really great. The way you describe it, I can just see all the Weasleys at the seaside in happier times - the older boys horsing around, the youngest eager to join in, Percy reading in the shade, the twins looking for victims to de-pant. The thoughts of Ron's present are such a stark contrast to the sunny memories of his past. Really nicely done. I'd love to read more of your take on what happened at Shell Cottage if you feel inclined to write it!
PhoenixTailAndHolly chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Great chapter and hopefully the first of a set. You crafted a very nice scene with Ron reminiscing about his past at Shell Cottage. Please note that nobody calls Hermione "Mione" in canon; it only exists in fanon! I love the name though, so feel free to use it as often as you wish.

Again; keep writing!
JustYourVoice chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Please PLEASE continue this! I love your characterization and it's just beautiful. Great job!
daddyron404 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Freakin beautiful!
HPFANFREAK08 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This is so beautiful, that it brought tears to my eyes. I'm really happy I spent the time to read it, and grateful that you spent the time to write this work of art. Your characterisation is beautiful, and the way that you've included the French in there is wonderful. I loved the little backstory, and I can see this happening between Ron and Hermione.