Reviews for when she awoke, her world was on fire
PERFECTION! Sorry, sorry, I'll tone it down. Really though, this is amazing. Truly. I can't express that enough. Truly. Don't be insecure about it. It's...beyond words.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This was so good. It's always nice to find a well written HansElsa. Great work!
leiamoo chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This seems so very realistic and, quite honestly, I'm shocked that it doesn't have more reviews, considering how well-developed and cohesive it is. You are truly talented, and I hope you write some more helsa because right now I'm hooked on it.
thequeen99 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
lovely fic indeed. and I love your writing style, I've been trying helsa fics but not as good as yours though.
please do more helsa one-shots :)
loool99 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
queenofwaves chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That's Elsa's strong personality, she would never be fooled. But... but... but Hans liked her... ohhhh what a complicated situation! So sad!
And YES, I think so too, Hans came to her coronation in order to marry her, but he saw she was a smart one so he went on fooling Anna...
Elsaba chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was interesting. I never thought I would actually read a HansElsa fic. It was really good.
XMoonglowX chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
So, really I never thought that Hans/Elsa could be so wonderful, but they are perfect. I do believe that your Hans characterization is lovely. It was very wonderfully written as well. Loved it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Too good darling!
CureMewPeach chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was amazing! Also, I really don't think that it was OoC. You really should right more Hans x Elsa. Your writing is lovely and I ship these too so much! Please write more! Xx
Anne chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I love Hans and Elsa.. Do more! I really love this! X]
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Absolutely brilliant! Loved every word, I love it when people explore the potential of hansla. Although I believe thier relationship to be volitile, complex at best, It still makes my heart hurt to know it could never work. They are so perfect for each other! They are both a product of loneliness and that kind of isolat ion, the lack of emotional connections would bring out the darker side of human nature.

I suppose it takes a monster to know one.

Please continue to explore these two! I ship them harder than kristanna.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love this!
arwa.alzaabi chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is so perfect. I Love that you included Hans cynical and damaged side because so many people have left the betrayal out and made it completely AU and OOC. Please do write more if you get the chance I love this :D