Reviews for Starry Eyes
JustDusty chapter 13 . 3/20
I don't think it's really interesting to watch Taylor with godlike entities in her body doing nothing but interacting with them like they're not fucking primordial beings with no understanding of the human mind.
Fenasi Kerim chapter 23 . 2/7
This story was great, i hope you continue it.
SirRussell chapter 28 . 1/30
Great story, thanks for the hard work
luke.lindenfelser1 chapter 28 . 1/21
This a kewl story.
ArkhCthuul chapter 12 . 1/10
Still think this chapter is one of the absolute best in combining horror, light tone and entirely prejudice-less treatment of totally different people.

Very very well done!
ArkhCthuul chapter 3 . 1/10
Giving this a reread.

Still one of my top. fics, even if it could do with some more explicit mythos connections/for other people, the mix of. Tone and content is simply sublime.

Thank you.
lmc9389 chapter 28 . 12/3/2020
Totally a villain
anon chapter 28 . 11/11/2020
this was a great read
hope to see more
LordGrimstorm chapter 28 . 10/21/2020
So, I'm really liking this story, as creepy as it is getting. I can't help but feel bad for Rune, nazi that she is, because she is still a child and all. With intervention, she could become a good person.

Also, looking forward to the issue with Taylor's status with the PRT being resolved, she deserves some kind of justice on that front. I have a feeling that Taylor is being influenced by her new friends more than she, or possibly even they themselves realize, leading to her personality turning weird, too.

And poor Amy. As if she doesn't have enough problems in life, now she's been mind-borked into creating a new eldritch-horror. Oof.

Looking forward to any updates you hopefully do with this! Thanks for the cool story!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/16/2020
Poor Rune. And now I'm feeling sorry for a Nazi.

Well... feeling sorry for part of Taylor, I suppose.
BirdingDave chapter 28 . 10/18/2020
Honestly ever since i saw this i was always excited for a new chapter for this master piece
And that feeling is still going on and i cannot wait for the next chapter -
pteryx chapter 28 . 9/23/2020
eeeeee I really love this story! You have a MASTERFUL grasp of body horror, and the narration is so perfect. I love the casual, curious description of subject matters (like, say, cutting skin off, and physically embodying differently possessed bodies) usually only seen in the weirdest of horror stories, and the contrast between Taylor's perspective and the outside perspectives of rune and other humans.
it's really goooooood
SkylordF chapter 25 . 8/12/2020
She appears to have made a Shoggoth.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 3 . 6/25/2020
Tattletale's gonna have a fucking STROKE when she sees Taylor.
rc48177 chapter 28 . 6/24/2020