Reviews for Starry Eyes
CMVreud chapter 6 . 2/1
Yeah, robbing someone with no face will do that.
glowdust3 chapter 14 . 1/22
This is the funniest thing I’ve read all week!
fuckheadmcretard chapter 16 . 1/18
Aw sweet, cosmic horrors beyond our comprehension.
Escla chapter 28 . 12/24/2021
Poor Rune. She's a Lovecraft protagonist now.
Toksia chapter 28 . 12/11/2021
trying too hard with this edginess and excessive drama
adam110902 chapter 28 . 11/16/2021
I wish there was an update, but there is not
Wicked.A chapter 28 . 10/16/2021
Nice story the panacea part was especially intruiging though I can't say I'm a fan of the rune part, the concept of adding to her "friends" is nice but I don't like rune, oh and the cannibalism jokes are also nice
adam110902 chapter 28 . 8/30/2021
amazing
FluffyNevyn chapter 28 . 7/23/2021
Very Appropriately Creepy. I was, admittedly, kindof waiting for the larger and more iconic members of the deep to make an appearance. I would guess that Levi would bring out the best...or would that be the worst...of her?
Greyff chapter 28 . 7/20/2021
Well, well, this is different. i mainly found it because of another fic referring to Starfield (as Taylor Hebert and not the Bethesda upcoming game). It's been a bit over a year, so i'm guessing this is a dead fic, but significantly different. No unclean stars or similar descriptions, but i'm guessing that would have been a few chapters later?
H. Automata chapter 28 . 7/13/2021
I am thoroughly enjoying the developments to Taylor's powers, and specially her friendships with the entities (and possibly Rune, in the future!). And oh boy, can't wait to see how the story with panacea develops.
H. Automata chapter 3 . 7/12/2021
I don't think I've ever read something as surreal as Taylor carving her belly open to reveal a portal to interdimensional space creatures. So morbidly captivating!
Kamiro G.S chapter 28 . 7/2/2021
Just read all of it and really loved it.
Hope you come back and update it because it'd be pretty great if I could read more of this.
BigRig2.0 chapter 17 . 6/27/2021
I’m out this is pathetic, where’s the horror?
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 5 . 5/22/2021
They're pretty sweet for eldritch horrors locked in another dimension
946 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »