Reviews for The Noble Hermit
-pokes hopefully-
Nogitsune96 chapter 3 . 9/25
More!
HyperA1985 chapter 4 . 9/13
I am looking forward to chapter 4 and I hope Naruto gains Zanpakuto Ryujin Jakka's twin.
Choastheeverlasting chapter 4 . 9/12
Love the story. Amazing work cant wait for the next chapter.
VoxlRampnt chapter 4 . 9/10
I truly love this story of yours, please do continue it is one of the few I loved reading and wish to see it through to the end.
thejmanlt chapter 1 . 9/9
I'm upset you didn't pair orihime with neither naruto nor ichigo. I get that you don't like her 'ditzyness' but that poor girl is incredibly sad. How would you feel if your parents didn't care for you at all and the only one who did was your brother who just ends up dying himself? With her parents and her brother dead, she's always alone in her house. Her best friend tries to fill that gap, but she can't always be there. Orihime is my favorite character in the manga because even if she has the recipe for depression, she still chooses to be bubbly and happy and pursue her love, ichigo, and be by his side. I was elated when i saw they got married in the manga. Personal opinion aside, she out of the vast majority of characters deserves to have someone to love and return her feelings
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 4 . 9/1
update bro
TheUpdateGuy chapter 4 . 8/25
Update?
alexhively815 chapter 1 . 8/24
I read this over and over again, I'm loving this.
Dr1zzy chapter 4 . 8/20
When is the update coming
OmegaUltima chapter 4 . 8/11
I hope you get back to feeling 100% soon, and not just because I want more of this story, why, whatever gave you that horrible idea? . .

... though I am looking forward to seeing more of this story, please!
Notsae chapter 3 . 8/2
He should implant the perfect Hogyoku in himself and go all ever-improving god mode like Aizen. He'll probably need it considering Ywach is still out there being evil Jesus and all.
jlee0799 chapter 3 . 7/29
I'm really looking forward to the results of Tatsuki's training. I always like when authors include her in the "Karakura Team" and she also gets powers .
Glad to have you back, and congratulations on your all clear, looking forward to your story, have fun!
Killshot Kamikaze chapter 4 . 7/27
Sorry about the twisted spine. I would never want that on anyone at all. As for the next chapter, it'll come eventually. So I'm content on waiting.