Reviews for The Noble Hermit
NxE092015 chapter 3 . 5/22
Nice story so far. Too bad it's abandoned.
More? :(
maxbrevan chapter 3 . 4/16
love it, I know its been a long time, but I hope for an update soon
No way in hell can naruto be a super rich and famous person and not be known to be alive by Aizen or any of the other shinigami
radeklegia chapter 3 . 3/6
this is such a good story, will you continue this sometime in the future?
Prof VMT chapter 3 . 2/23
A great and unique story indeed. Please update this story once more, its too good to be left abandoned.
Please update soon this is a great start and can only get better.
Reader chapter 3 . 2/5
Please update soon it's been 2 years. If you do ever come back I hope it's soon with like 5 extra chapters to read. Please
Tassadar112 chapter 3 . 1/27
Absolutely amazing story. Need more!
When you do The Soul Society arc next, just have Kukaku join the others in the invasion after Naruto heals her arm.
snowecat chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Too bad you stopped. This has a wonderful start.
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Continue?...
carwash36 chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Great story, hope you update soon!
Hyzanoru chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Great story plot I hope you continue this story.
FiveStarFinish chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
This is my favorite Naruto/Bleach crossover story. Hands down, bar none. The premise, the connectivity between his old and new abilities, how much of a badass you portray Naruto as, the story is just so full of win that it's ridiculous. You made Naruto satisfyingly powerful without going crazy with it, while also not holding back on the fact that once you get past Natuto's damn near crippling lack of intelligence outside of battle, Naruto is a badass. I thoroughly enjoy seeing stories with an actually competent Naruto, and yours not only has that in spades, but is well-written too. Kudos to you for making such an entertaining tale, and I sincerely hope we see more of it someday.