Reviews for The Noble Hermit
spanky1988.ajw chapter 4 . 10h
Can't wait for chapter 5!
WhereIsUp chapter 3 . 6/14
Thanks for the update. There's a few things I didn't particularly like, like having Naruto going to Karakura rather than staying in Seireitei due to the plot, or not having Naruto actually being a Yakuza (that would've been amusing). But other than that I've liked the story.

As far the harem is concerned, I would really push for NOT having Ikumi, Lisa, Nanao and perhaps even Rangiku, depending on how you introduce and involve her character with Naruto. You've done a good job with Yoruichi, Sui-Feng, Kokaku, and Harribel I think and you're doing well with Tatsuki too, and if you want to add more women you could have Harribel's faction join in in some sort of nebulous lovers/servants mostly as an extension of Harribel. There's also never enough of Unohana.
TyrVidarrus chapter 4 . 6/12
That's great news! This is my favorite Naruto and Bleach crossover, and I was really disappointed when it appeared that it had been abandoned. Thanks for the update on progress.

Sincerely,
JC
Pattou59 chapter 4 . 6/11
please when you say that you back write aslo a chapter because now that been 2 month I am wainting for it
azertq chapter 4 . 6/9
hi,
no prob, take as much time you need to feel better, that's the most important thing.
update when you can, it's good to see you'll keep writing here.
Uchiha Angga-sama chapter 3 . 6/4
Well good enough, keep working.
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 6/1
I had thought Aizen had attacked Naruto last chap. to Hollowfy him and the others, I was wrong.

Loved the Chizuru bit in this chap, and the Biker Girl Gang.

I can see Naruto being called "The Hokage", instead of "The Boss", with his Mansion being called "Konohagakure" and the Girls being called "Kunoichi" instead of a Gang or Yakuza. lol.
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 6/1
I wonder if you can add Neliel, Tia's Trio and Chirucci, to the harem, Oh and make Kurama Naruto's Inner Hollow or Zapakuto.
TheReaderofGods chapter 3 . 6/1
More please! We should have a moment where Yoruichi turns into her human form naked in front of Naruto
spurs9 chapter 4 . 5/31
Glad to hear that you received relatively good news about your health! Recently decided to come back and re-read this and I have not been disappointed at all. For three chapters, you've managed to both establish a great foundation and progression, as well as set in place a series of events that I'm certainly looking forward to seeing your take on. Judging from your work so far, I know that you will be able to bring out the personalities of each character really well (which makes Kukaku's reaction one to certainly look forward to). Looking forward to the next chapter!
naruto is a loser and always will be one even if he becomes the strongest being in the existence he's charakter is like a losers
alec-potter chapter 3 . 5/22
Nice story so far.
bubbattmax chapter 4 . 5/21
Can't Wait!
kronz chapter 4 . 5/19
Can’t wait for the next chapter
SynBen28 chapter 1 . 5/19
Thanks for the chapter. I think this is pretty good so far. My only big complaint is that I think you messed up the timeline. As far as I remember, the whole incident with Miyako and Kaien happened some time after Rukia joined the 13th division. But I definitely remember that at the same time that she was at the academy, Renji, Izuru, and Momo get saved from some hollows by Aizen as captain of 5th division. Meaning that Rukia and the others didn't even enter the academy until after the Visored were created, so Miyako couldn't have been infected before then, either. Hope this helps.