Reviews for The Noble Hermit
OmegaUltima chapter 4 . 8/11
I hope you get back to feeling 100% soon, and not just because I want more of this story, why, whatever gave you that horrible idea? . .

... though I am looking forward to seeing more of this story, please!
Notsae chapter 3 . 8/2
He should implant the perfect Hogyoku in himself and go all ever-improving god mode like Aizen. He'll probably need it considering Ywach is still out there being evil Jesus and all.
jlee0799 chapter 3 . 7/29
I'm really looking forward to the results of Tatsuki's training. I always like when authors include her in the "Karakura Team" and she also gets powers .
Glad to have you back, and congratulations on your all clear, looking forward to your story, have fun!
Phenomenal Styles chapter 4 . 7/27
Sorry about the twisted spine. I would never want that on anyone at all. As for the next chapter, it'll come eventually. So I'm content on waiting.
Phenomenal Styles chapter 3 . 7/27
Eeeep. Naruto got pretzled by Yoruichi. In her CAT FORM. I shudder what she would've done to him in human form. She is really pissed at Naruto's deception. But what will happen he comes face to face with Kukaku? So let's see. He meets Karin and Yuzu, gets along well with the fraternal twins. It was hilarious when Tier was driving Naruto crazy with her HAS body. He extracted the Hogyoku from Rukia. And he's trying to figure if he can use the glass object to reverse Tier's hollowfication. He's about to train Tatsuki to become a better fighter while enlightening her about the crazy things her friend Ichigo has been part of. He'll eventually train Ichigo as well to unleash his full potential as a shinigami. Aizen will be in for the surprise of lifetimes.
DarkquillMaster chapter 4 . 7/26
I'm sorry to hear about your spine but glad you are some what on the mend. I look forward to the long awaited continuation of this story, on whatever time frame.
Phenomenal Styles chapter 2 . 7/25
It's fair to say 100% that Naruto has regained the element of surprise against Aizen. The latter will be absolutely ****ed for making a fatal mistake. And yeah, Naruto is in so much trouble when Yoruichi and Kukaku realize he was alive all this time. Whew, if it had not been for my experience in reading chapters longer than what you dished out, not saying yours wasn't long, it felt like a marathon, but fellow FF Authors like Japan Boy, Forever United Never We Fall, and The Omniarch dished just as much in their stories. In fact, JB has dished out absurdly utterly ridiculously looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog chapters. Even though they're one-shot stories. In fact, FUNWF has a Pokemon story with more word counts per chapter than what this story can boast. Anyways, on to the next chapter, which is probably as long or have mercy on your readers, longer than this chapter.
Phenomenal Styles chapter 1 . 7/25
As far as Yoruichi, Soi Fon and the rest of Soul Society is concerned, Naruto is gone. But as you stated in the 1st A/N before the story began, the whiskered blonde will be UGL. He's alive.
hexmaster23 chapter 3 . 7/18
Is voting for harem still going because I want to vote for the crazy bomb Quincy Bambietta
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 4 . 7/16
Any idea when the next chapter will be? Really interested to see where the story goes.
Chaosweaver13 chapter 4 . 7/16
Can't wait for more of this story w
Blizzard Blood Wolf77 chapter 4 . 7/8
It's great to see you back, this was one of the few Naruto x Bleach stories I would read, given how despite how long each chapter was, it was amazing to read, alongside funny on how various women would fall for Naruto as time passes, while being really annoyed by Isshen by his lewd comments and lewd behavior towards any woman he flirts with.

I will feel bad for Ichigo though as training with Naruto might be more worse then Kisuke's training, which is saying a lot given how sadistic Urahara's training was on Ichigo. It was nice to read how caring Naruto was to Karin and Yuzu after meeting them, since they wanted to know who he was and why they haven't seen him around, along getting gifts that they could enjoy during their free time.

Can't wait to see more of this story as time passes
WOOOOOOOOOO can you add Harribel's fraccion please and keep updating too I can't wait for more
120991ln chapter 3 . 6/24
absolutely love it. can't believe I never read or noticed it before