Reviews for The Noble Hermit
knarf3 chapter 3 . 10/26
I don't why Naruto is holding himself back from ravishing Harribel over consideration of his dubious marital status, because for one, it takes all partners involved to finalise a marriage, and I don't think a dead man can give consent. Two, Naruto was in relationships with multiple women when he was mortal, so he should have no moral objections over pursuing relationships with other women. Besides, he is definitely interested in Harribel and vice versa because otherwise a proud woman like Harribel wouldn't just flirt with him for shit and giggles.

I have zero interest in Tatsuki.

I definitely support Yoruichi for unleashing her righteous female fury upon Naruto for deceiving his friends for over a century. I don't understand why he couldn't have told them about his charade since as his good friends I'm sure they wouldn't have betrayed his confidence had he told them.

Like all stereotypical shonen protagonists, I don't like Ichigo at all because he is brash, pea-brained, has less emotional intelligence than a rock, and think that "resolve" and "the power of friendship" can compensate for actual power. Why does Naruto even bother on planning to train the ungrateful brat? He has never even met the brat, and he considers him family? Absurd. Just because he supposedly loves Kukaku and was in the process of marrying her does not oblige him to help out the brat.

Aizen's trousers is going to brown when Naruto confronts him openly. Even before faking his death, he was at least as strong as Starrk, which is a very conservative statement because he wasn't even taking Harribel and co. that seriously. And even though Aizen has for sure grown in strength since then, so has Naruto, which is why I have no doubt Aizen will get defeated satisfyingly.

Ugh, why did you abandon this story just when things are about to heat up? Your writing, story line, and character development have already impressed me and I know had you continued this would be one of the best Naruto Bleach multi-ship stories ever. Obviously no one can force you to write if you don't want to, but please just know that you have many fans who would love for you to continue writing this story.
knarf3 chapter 2 . 10/26
It speaks well of Naruto's threat level that Aizen had to sent one of his top arrancers to deal with him, even though Aizen couldn't be sure of how strong Naruto actually was. Aizen is going to rue the day he tried to kill Naruto.

I don't buy Kukazu and Naruto's supposed relationship because she isn't even in chapter 1. I might think otherwise when I actually see some genuine interaction.

Despite how well Naruto has been treating Harribel and co., I don't approve of him giving them essentially unlimited money to buy trivial objects.
knarf3 chapter 1 . 10/26
Holy shit this is an intense and well-written chapter. I simply had to read it in one go.

I like how his deeds and accomplishments in his mortal life made such a big impact and transformed Yoruichi's respect and pseudo-maternal affection for him into romantic attraction once they met up in Soul Society again. Soifon's attraction for him also feels natural.

I don't understand what his engagement to Miyako is all about. There has been no on-screen interaction between them, so I don't even know how you can justify this arrangement. Besides, I don't think Yoruichi and Soifon would have been happy hearing the news.

Aizen and his cronies must have been tipped off to Naruto's investigation of them somehow, seeing as how his mansion is now destroyed and him seemingly dead.
I want more
I am loveing the story, but plz up date.
noxenrom chapter 1 . 9/7
Boring, inaccurate and dissatisfying
please don't let this story die
Belph chapter 3 . 8/7
Thank you for the wonderful story.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 1 . 5/2
awesome!
update please
You do realize that 2500yen is roughly 22.50 us dollars and at 22.50 an hour for 50 girls times if they work full time which means roughly 8 hours a day that's 9000 us dollars a day give or take
Halfrican18 chapter 1 . 4/4
wonderful story, decent plot, and character development.
more pls this is the first version of naruto ive seened
Wait if hes already primera level strength without even shikai before the time skip then he must be godlike at this point
Damn it i wish you could teach us what was his zanpakutous name
trex0428 chapter 1 . 3/25
Tf i thought this is manga base even in anime 2014 naruto has kyubi mode so why is wearing his sage cloak and why shion? If he died before kaguya then no six paths? And how many spares does he have of those