Reviews for The Noble Hermit
danellej4 chapter 4 . 9/9
Author has vanished, such a shame. This was shaping out to be an amazing fanfic... Why do all the good authors seem to have troublesome lives.
Kirito Tatsumi chapter 4 . 9/9
Cap'n Mel chapter 1 . 5/11
I call dibs on aizen
Peptobismol411 chapter 4 . 5/5
I'll pay you to continue and finish this story.
WeAreTheWord chapter 4 . 4/24
Waiting for a new chapter. Im dying
biob1 chapter 3 . 2/18
Great work really hoping to see more of this.
biob1 chapter 2 . 2/18
Great job
Did this author die or something?
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 3 . 1/9
Loved the chapter
WTF chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
Okay... this story is clearly fantastic.

But there are a few points I personally really don't like and I write this review only to vent :D.

1) I don't really like how the author portrays Yoruichi. Sure, she is old. Sure, she probably had sex with many men during her centuries of life. But don't forget she was also heiress and then the head of one of the four great noble clans AND was not married. I wouldn't actually be surprised if she was a virgin however unlikely that scenario is. NOBLE CLAN would NOT let her just sleep around with whoever and THEN make her into the HEAD. Nu-uh.
What really grated on my nerves is that the author explicitly described her to be a little on the looser side, morals considered. He could have used different words as his portrayal of her is highly disturbing (at least for me) I simply don't see a playful and teasing woman. If I didn't know who Yoruichi was and how she was expected to be, from the way she was described here I would say she was a whore. And that's really something not comfortable for me.

2) MC was automatically presumed to join Gotei 13 when he was thrown a noble title. Nobody asked him his opinion, he was only told he would be going to visit Gotei 13 and joining them. Let's not think about the fact the second a noble would be treated that way, the Central 46 would basically look for someone to execute... the problem here is that there is no logic in it. Why earning a noble title automatically mean him becoming shinigami? When you read Bleach really attentively you will find out that Nobles doesn't equal shinigami. Nobles are the government but they don't HAVE to be in Gotei 13. Him being enlisted straight away is simply idiotic and extremely bad writing due to it being unrealistic. Gotei 13 are soldiers and while many nobles join them to gain prestige, influence, whatever, they are STILL only soldiers. They can NOT force a noble to join. And that's what happened here. They did not ask Naruto his opinion, it was just... you are going and that's that. And don't let me start on the scene of his meeting with the Sotaicho... that was plain bull. I doubt Naruto would just nod to everything. Maybe he would join in the end as he was bored in your story. But not just like that. Not without at least taking a shot at the way he was 'requested' to enlist.

3) Yamamoto could sense MC's reiatsu through seals? How? Why? What the fuck? That's plain bullshit

4) MC is the main problem though. Somewhere along the lines, you stopped writing about Naruto Uzumaki and started writing about OC Naruto with sealing ability. It has nothing to do with him not having chakra. But Naruto would NEVER stop improving. We know jackshit about his zanpakuto if he even has one. We have no idea if he improved at all. We only know he was 50 years in there before Yoruichi found him and he barely managed to learn Shunpo. Sorry mate... I have REALLY hard time you are writing about the 17 yo boy who managed to defeat Kaguya. Despite not having Kurama, a century and barely any improvement? Nu-uh, who are you trying to kid?

5) And lastly, almost the entire chapter is in the past tense and it is basically just a recounting of 'what happened'. It gets boring as fuck after a while. There is no fight described. Only stated that it happened. There is no relationship building with Kukaku... only stated that it happened. There was something between SoiFon, Yoruichi, and Naruto... yet nothing progressed in over a century. It was incredibly skimmed over without any reason. Yoruichi found out she loved him... yet did nothing? For an entire century? Who are you kidding?

These are reasons that even though this is a good read... it leaves a WHOLE LOT to be desired.
RavenUchiha333 chapter 4 . 11/14/2020
When you remake the story I wonder if you can change his hair and eye color to red and a purple color like his mother. Also I have a question...Will you nerf him in your remake? I hope not tbh, while I don't mind seeing him have a challenge when fighting I still like when he kicks major ass. I'll keep an eye out when you're ready, I don't want to miss out on the first chapter lol.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2020
Good story and i hope it will continue
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
Great storyline looking forward too next chapters
JustDusty chapter 4 . 10/6/2020
Is this story dead?
AlphaKenny1 chapter 4 . 9/29/2020
This is definitely a high quality story, I hope you’ll someday continue it.