Reviews for Enough
Stephanie chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Embry today can't forgive Leah's words but maybe someday he'll be inclined.

But Leah the same day repeatedly apologizes for her words and automatically forgives Embry for almost killing her and making a deliberate conscious threat to kill her if she upsets him.

I don't know what books you were reading but the pack continuously treated Leah awfully and said horribly things about her. They constantly insulted and criticized her even saying that she brought the problems on herself. It was like no one gave her any sympathy at all for her problem and just casted her as this bitter harpy because she dared to be sad/upset about her ex but Jacob walks away with the sympathy for Bella's rejection of him.

Embry almost kills her and nothing is done about it except what he wanted- not going on patrol with her. Now every single male has basically been given the go ahead to kill her or try to kill her if she says something that upset him because there's no negative consequences.
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
They did not all just put up with it. They:
- often told her to shut up and go away
- told her to jump off a cliff (when she said Jacob was being annoying by taking so long)
- told her that her brother would rather be eaten alive by vampires than be around her (when she came wanting to help in the vampire fight)
- were anger at her for having bitter memories of her relationship with Sam or her father's death and told her to just get over it. Though they gave Jake sympathy for his bitterness with Bella.

They did all this while telling her what a horrible 'idiot' werewolf she made talking about how how others would have been better than her.

It's amazing that Embry wants her to see the pain she caused him when he doesn't give a flip and in fact is satisfied with the physical pain he caused her. He caused her to feel way worse than he did right now by his hands yet he seems to think he's holier than thou.
effykingly chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
It seems you're forgetting the shitty way and things the pack said about Leah. Or the biased way they comforted Jacob with Bella while telling Leah to just get over with when it came to Sam.

Not it seems she has to worry about a fellow pack member almost killing her if she upsets him and he won't even be punished for it. Wow on the victim-blaming there. She even apologizes to him seemingly without an thoght of him apologizing for almost killing here.
mcamastow chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Good one.
Ava Sinclair chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I very much enjoyed this. I learned to love Leah, as she was one of the few things I enjoyed from Breaking Dawn, but she could be absolutely heartless. It is great to see someone call her out on her shit and confront her. The way you wrote Embry really allowed me to get into his head and relate to what he was going through. What a great son as well.
My favorite line was the last one: Only this time, she wasn't the only one fighting for us.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I love it. Hope Leah tells him she is sorry.
twi nana chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
hard to read, and shocking...BUT Leah finally reaped the rewards...not condoning attacks, but you push anyone hard enough and this is what you get...Embry, proud of you...really. TN
Maxsmomma chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Poor Embry. I agree..somebody had to put Leah in her place. Causing pain in others won't ease her pain.
Paty4Hale chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I imagined.a total different story than this...but it was better than i thought!... . ...just . with "it . .against the world"...
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Holy shit, Leah was a total bitch.

She deserved more than what Embry gave her.
Lady-Finwe chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
poor Embry :(
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Leah is my favorite character but she was dead wrong here.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wow, Embry really lost it, didn't he? Can't say I blame him.
BlueRose22 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013