Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
beta tester beater chapter 1 . 24m
Naruto is a G
Nrmrc chapter 1 . 5/19
Him being the Kyuubi's little bitch boy seems kinda ooc for your naruto, its also a little hard to swallow. I wonder how itll go moving forward?
Phe Reh1 chapter 1 . 5/16
Wow so many contradiction throughout chapters about naruto personality and behavior.. sometime it just doesnt make sense
Im bored of life chapter 2 . 5/8
Tora is a Ninja confirmed?
Im bored of life chapter 1 . 5/8
I’m pretty sure the teletubbies corner of FanFiction is alooot worse than this.
This fic contains the single best fight scene in all of anime, and other than that is basically incredible in all ways. Congratulations, Noodlehammer.
AlexanderTheGrey chapter 14 . 5/3
Itachi should have nowhere near the physical stats for that. Especially not with how sick he should be, unless that changed, and that he’s using that bullshit body clone thing.
AlexanderTheGrey chapter 12 . 5/3
I am against the notion that Itachi is good. He’s just a different kind of insane.
AlexanderTheGrey chapter 2 . 5/3
That is the most beautiful explanation I’ve ever seen regarding Tora’s immortality.

And also the cruelest fate for the cat.
but the joke was on you chapter 29 . 4/24
I like this
DodgyReptile chapter 4 . 4/19
No flamers yet for a single reason
THE STORY IS TOO GOOD
Like holy shit I had to bite down on my arm to stop laughing, it's excellently written and is a marvelous piece of work.
DodgyReptile chapter 1 . 4/19
Ok I won't lie, I'm really fucking hyped to read the next 29 chapters lmao
Heartless Hokage chapter 2 . 4/19
The code names..I’m dyingToo funny.
Aedwards179 chapter 2 . 4/14
oh this is just smut. could've put that in the description. I wanted an actual decent seal master, older Naruto fanfic. but this is just about how the kyuubi manipulated him into liking her and her keeping him as a pet.
5,722 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »