Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
AvidReader chapter 29 . 10h ago
Ah. That was a great story. Guess it's on to the next part of the saga. :-)
AvidReader chapter 20 . 16h ago
Guess the secret had to come out sometime. It's not like the village has done anything over the years to inspire Big N's loyalty, so there's little to keep him there. You outgrow the old 'Berg, you move on.

What's that old song, "How ya How Ya Gonna Keep 'em Down on the Farm (After They've Seen Paree)?" :-)
AvidReader chapter 12 . 3/4
Since you asked for specific feedback, I tend to agree with both your points.

You, as the Author, must follow your muse regardless of where it takes your stories. Reviewers too hung up on their own ideas should employ those ideas in writing their own stories. Reviewers who submit flamemail are saying more about their own foolishness than about whatever points they're trying to make.

Itachi as the only true Uchiha, perhaps though I'm hardly an expert on the verse. If I remember correctly, several fanfics characterized his Uchiha Massacre as an intervention against a planned insurrection by his family, making Itachi either a patriot or a vigilante (depending on whether his actions were blessed beforehand by the current Hokage). Admittedly there are many problems with that justification for the killing of ALL men, women and children in the family (except only Sasuke?), but there were people involved and there's a long history of people screwing up even the best of situations so one can expect no different here.
The occasional harem-fic can be entertaining, since this is escapist literature after all. The thing that I don't care for is where the 'story' barely exists (i.e. there's no plot) beyond the harem itself. ;-)

I tend to hold the opposite view, therefore, to the famous quote praising James Bond's character, in Never Say Never Again, for 'gratuitous sex and violence' to relieve the boredom of his toolmaker Q. If they don't support the development of the characters and/or the plot, then I'd personally prefer sex and violence not be present. ;-)
notdotworthy chapter 2 . 3/2
That is the best origin story for tora i ever read
Galeiam chapter 30 . 3/2
It's funny...I put off reading this story for years because I saw the Name Xanna and thought it was a Mary Sue insertion...

I'm now glad I was bored enough to pick this up.

Great read and off to the sequels I go!
Galeiam chapter 14 . 3/1
Huh...Wonder why Tobi is here considering...the main selling point of his existence...oh yeah check published date.
Galeiam chapter 9 . 3/1
Huh...Spawn direction with the chain.
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 30 . 3/1
Ever think of doing a "Hokage Naruto" companion fic? 'Cause I'm sure it'd be popular.
*flails*

Well, I got directed here by finding a sequel to this, so I guess I should go start the first sequel?

Cha!
*giggles*
Celestial Empress, indeed.

Good touch of levity after that chapter.
*cheers*
The Hokage!Naruto story we want doesn't need plot! Just clips of the shenanigans ans chaos such an arrangement would result in! XD A drabble series? Pretty much the Omakes, we just hope for more of them. XD
*hugs author-person*
*cackles*
Can there be an entire Omake multi-chap (drabble?) story following what this Naruto would have been like as Rokudaime? Please?
*giggling*