Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 25 . 7h
The bullshit power of Hashirama, Madara, Naruto, and Sasuke in cannon is all related to Ashura and Indra transmigration. Obito Nagato and Danzo are on transplanted real extraordinaries are Itachi and Kakashi paying of themselves for every miracle.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 19 . 7/15
Well the adapted Senjutsu you made for your story is very similar to Spiral power in Gurren Lagann. Based on the power of evolution, desire for conquest and libido, It enhence the user pass their limit to ridiculous heights.

The mid-boss of the serie became immortal with it, reigning on earth for about 10000 years before he was killed by the protagonist. and the final battle of the serie was fought in mechas the size of galaxies created out of manly willpower. The protagonist himself start off as a timid 14 years old runt then as things progress he becomes a paragon of manliness fist slowly in spirt then after a 7 year timeskip he is a plain looking guy but in the last few episode he gains a foot in height and get ripped then in the epilogue he became a square jawed buff old man with a deep charimatic voice liked the mid-boss was.
777torn777 chapter 30 . 7/15
This was an amazing fic.
tbarthel98 chapter 1 . 7/12
Except for Itachi Mikoto and Shisui they are good Uchida
btw this story is freaking hilarious thank you for posting this for us to read
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 12 . 7/11
I'm more in the "cripple Sasuke" camp from technicly still alive mute blind quadraplegic sperm donor to monty pyton black knight "just a flesh wound" losing a limb for every major win he manage.
The only good Uchiha is a dead uchiha
notsofrilly chapter 12 . 7/9
What is Itachi going to do now? He has nothing to live for
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 6 . 7/8
the difference between Lovecraftian Space Horror and 40K Chaos Gods is that the later are home grown from the psyche of the sentien beings of their universe and intrisect to it, and the former exotic to any universe but their respective ones.
notsofrilly chapter 2 . 7/7
Kakashi's such a bro
I have to say, this was an awesome story, even if some things did make me a bit uncomfortable... it was an enjoyable, fun, and entertaining read.
MonsterRideOp chapter 5 . 7/4
Best. Omake. Ever.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 1 . 7/4
FLAME FOR THE FLAME GOD! SPAM FOR THE SPAM THRONE!

GENTLEMENS BEHOLD! KHORNE!
ddentler21 chapter 29 . 7/1
Just read this story again for I believe the fourth time since its completion. Hands down, this is and the following stories make up my favorites series of sorts in books or fanfiction anywhere. You did a damn amazing job.
ddentler21 chapter 18 . 7/1
If there were 100 authors as skilled and productive on FanFiction as you I’d consider it worth my paltry life savings
Houkou chapter 29 . 6/29
Was feeling nostalgic and wanted to read this again, spent the last few days doing so and am still wow'd. I freaking love this story and I think I'm gonna go back through all the crossovers.
4,756 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »