Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
Guest chapter 3 . 52m
Yep. Normal amount of chakra for a Uzumaki.
Guest chapter 1 . 1h
If that amount of chakra was only enough to manifest one chain, that meant that naruto didn't have as much chakra as say, his mother at that age.
Guy chapter 1 . 1h
I guess all the clan head's wives decided to get pregnant four years after the canon date. YAY AU.
AReview4U chapter 30 . 2h
I normally don't ever write reviews but i think i could start now. While your story is good it is not the reason why i suddenly wrote one. I just felt like it.

That said this storry was very good. You took the naruto theme and made it better.
Good Job
my mistake chapter 2 . 6/19
Oh wow... ignore that last review about a character named Yuria and Naruto's relegated status as a support character on chapter one. I had multiple stories up at once and ended up commenting on the wrong one... Truly an embarrassing mistake.

Farewell!
not worth loggin chapter 1 . 6/19
**First and foremost, I understand that this story is old, so I would like to apologize for the late review on this**

This story is really well written... I just wish it was actually about Naruto. At some point you began a pointless worship of Yuria, and as a result, Naruto (who is supposed to be the main character) suffered drastically. He ended up looking like a useless side character after Yuria got power up after power up. At this point, I doubt he would even be useful in this story besides as a support character. You said so yourself, his only useful role in this story became to lead characters like Sayuri and Mayuri to greatness, while he lags behind and ends up as fodder next to the god-like Yuria.

Truly a shame, as the story had great potential... but it is no longer a story about Uzumaki Naruto.

Farewell, as this is not what I was interested in reading.
Tough

This is the truth of the world
Keelhauling in space
Well let's just hope it isn't length wise...
1st Son of The Sea God chapter 29 . 6/17
This is easily one of the best complete naruto fanfics I've ever read. Also one of the most original fics. I've also read your harry Potter fic and love it too. I really hope you write another original fic soon.
You know
That's kinda strange about canon now that I think about it
When Kurama works with Naruto
The fox is gathering sage chakra and channeling it into Naruto
Why does Naruto still get toad characteristics?
But absorbing energy from the kyuubi might actually give you bloodlines.
You told use pieces of the shinju (i did not spell that right) impregnated women they gained chakra and a bloodline.
So if you absorb a piece of the kyuubi or another tailed beast then use that chakra on your balls (watch as they shrivel) then impregnate someone...
It might work.
But his story isn't that far fetched at all.
I think you made a mistake here.
Tobi does use space time techniques but I think he also uses genjutsu to make it seem as if the part of his body that's phased out is still there.
And maybe he only phases out the absolute necessary but that sounds faaaaar too convenient and dangerous.
So if you hit him on the shoulder he phases out his whole shoulder.
Naruto should be able to not see the genjutsu.
It would also be incredibly strange to see O.O
SilentLone chapter 9 . 6/7
n
KamiKageRyuuketsu chapter 29 . 6/6
hell ya has to be one of the best damn stories i have ever read on this website ill be checking out the crossover continuations of this now. thanks for the great reading material.
KamiKageRyuuketsu chapter 12 . 6/5
hands down this has to one of the top 10 best stories i have ever seen or read on this website. I wish i could convince you to write another such great story if only a tad bit different
4,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »