Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
TheLordOfStories chapter 1 . 9/21
Okay, I have nothing against lemons. But only if they're tastefully done. See, there are people that write random shit and call it a lemon. That's not how it works. And that's the reason I'd prefer for you to have inserted a single *single* warning about a lemon. I the first instance one came up. Because I would've been able to determine whether I should read a piece of shit/ actually gold tastefully done nudity scene. That's why most people put lemon warnings, so if a shittily written lemon offends your sensibilities you can just skip it.
Damien NightFall chapter 11 . 9/19
I just realized we never did find out about any other powers of the kusanagi did we?
tehcrash chapter 29 . 9/13
In general, I don't much care for the Naruto universe, either the canon or any of the fanfics I had encountered. However, I had to give this a try, as I so enjoyed your "For Love of Magic" and the current "A Discordant Note", and boy am I glad I did.
This story has been a lot of fun, and has adversely effected my sleep schedule.
I'm looking forward to the other three stories already in the series.
Alex Zeus Mercer chapter 29 . 9/11
Just finished it. Amazing story, and quite well written. Kudos.
Honestly the worst character in this book is Xianna. She's a snob, she's extremely petty, she's needlessly cruel, she is immeasurably self centered and she plays with Naruto's feelings even after he devoted his life to her. She's has no real motive in being evil other than for the lolz. And when it comes down to it, mentally, she weak. Naruto has motives for being evil. His upbringing was utterly horrible and he was negatively influenced by that. He's cruel in a comedic way. When Xianna is cruel it's not funny at all. Honestly she a slut who really needs a character rewrite. Naruto is hypocritical and homophobic and intolerant about other beliefs and ideas. Naruto could be changed and become a good evil main character but Xianna is holding him back.
blukmage19r2 chapter 1 . 9/7
I asked myself, if the first Genin Test was normally to take the "No-hopers" before te true test, then what makes the underappreciated, underloved, and underfed Naruto? A sheep?
KalAeon chapter 30 . 9/2
Nope. You get all the reviews.
KalAeon chapter 29 . 9/2
Awesome
FortifiedREX chapter 30 . 9/2
Chapter 30 was the SHIT so funny I loved every second of reading it, Good job man! (loved the story as usual, it's like my 5th time reading it))
MeepNaysh chapter 8 . 9/1
This story switches from painfully erotic (in a good way), to ridiculously hilarious so fast it's giving me glorious, sexy whiplash. I love it.
KalAeon chapter 13 . 9/1
The main character of icha icha should ALWAYS be named Rutnao. just saying. Love the story.
socmanco chapter 2 . 8/27
duuuude i loved the wanker, princes and cannon fodder part.

literally couldn't stop laughing for 2 minutes rereading that scene..
MagykjayEmmax chapter 29 . 8/24
Thank you for writing such a fascinating take on the Narutoverse! I’m not personally a big fan of perverted/ecchi characters or scenarios, but this story had enough of other aspects (world building, darkness, innovative techniques, and character development) that I found myself enjoying it immensely. You did an excellent job of creating an original fanfiction story! I wish you the best in life and thank you for creating this wonderful piece of work! :)
Grademaster chapter 30 . 8/23
Well... That's the end of it then. I suppose it turned out well. It was good... WAS good. I personally think that around the time Naruto became a missing nin was when it all fell apart. The sad fate of so many fictions. Things go great at the start and just sort of... Peter out. I loved it at first. It was great. A nice Naruto/Kyuubi romance with Naruto becoming strong. But then you really got into the plot. I mean, you had to. There wasn't much of a choice for you. That doesn't make it any better though. The ending was scary for a minute. That prank you did with the cruel joke? Dick move, man. But I'll remember this fiction by what it was rather than how it progressed to. Thank you for the hard work you put into this.
sonic chapter 29 . 8/22
I liked this chapter end!
4,831 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »