Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
Cianog chapter 30 . 13h
shortest chapter ever
To bad
That last bit was clever, but I am far more impressed by your writing.
Trekio112 chapter 15 . 9/27
...":0...naruto...just...one shot...the FUCK out of sai...holy shit"
Lordie chapter 6 . 9/26
I'm having a great time reading your story. It's been very amusing and a lot of fun. Thank you.
rinardi.warasaji chapter 12 . 9/26
qqqz
I couldn't get through five chapters without getting annoyed at Naruto's attitude. he's like a lost puppy in his relationship the kyuubi and does anything she want's and comes up with the cheesiest lines I've ever seen. He didn't get angry at the fact she was trying to basically push him onto someone else. He's basically whipped to the point that it looks like he would even forgive her if she told him she was sleeping with other men this entire time and he'd still come up with crap like that mountain line you had.
TheRealGhost21 chapter 29 . 9/24
AMAZING!
Trekio112 chapter 7 . 9/23
*bites my lip and chokes from trying to eat my internet cookies and laughing at the same timer.I.p shy hinata
Kaiyen Vatra chapter 29 . 9/20
I have never been so enthralled with a fanfic. Not once. I discovered this story YESTERDAY. After I got off work. It is now 2 AM on the east coast and I don't know whether to curse you or kiss you. I am so fucking tired right now but I could not bring myself to wait any longer. I'm about to check your profile for other stories because if they're anything like this one, then you will become my favorite author on this site. Thank you for this story. It was amazing.
Acheron Blake chapter 30 . 9/18
This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. Wow. You are incredible and I love your storytelling style.

The "bullshit" line whenever Sussano came up was fucking hilarious! I died every time I read it.

You have great pacing, exposition skills, dialogue, and an overall tone that is immediately inviting.
Catacus chapter 29 . 9/12
Awesome story thanks for writing it! :D
lltnkwater chapter 29 . 9/7
This has been one if the best fics I've ever read.
Than you for writing it.
Professor Banana chapter 29 . 9/6
Great story.
Candy Phantom chapter 12 . 9/4
DISCLAIMER: The pie is a lie, have some cake. The cake is fake, have some pie.

So what if the cake if fake? That just makes the Cale cardboard with frosting, not so bad. XD
4,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »