Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
For me, the MC is unlikable. The way he dresses, behaves, and his attitude... it comes off as something a 13 yo edgy boy who is being bullied in school thinks is cool and badass.

To me, it is only cringe-worthy.

The MC's relationship with Kyuubi is meh. The author is basically going for one female relationship. BUT he also has his MC sleep around like a manwhore. But then the MC is always like, 'Oh, no! I can't get attached because I have my Xanna (Kyuubi)!' Like, bro. Ugh.

I can't respect the MC. The way he behaves is just way too obnoxiously immature.

That said, the author has talent for writing. The writing quality of the story is good. I just wish his MC wasn't such a freaking disappointment.
yrlastin chapter 15 . 5/19
Poor Sai! lol...
steviemaqepoulsen chapter 2 . 5/14
Chapter one was great
With a great length of the story
And the disclaimers were perfect just tje most important part was mentioned
Mangomakaveli chapter 29 . 5/9
This story was an absolute boparinadooney
God bless you.
steviemaqepoulsen chapter 1 . 5/4
Most definetly should have a
reading: reaching for a dream
Since it’s so good
jw12036 chapter 1 . 4/30
I am on my 4th reread now of this series.
It's a bit prolific on the sex but I do really enjoy the story.
Great read all said and done. The writing and editing is exceptionally well done, especially for fanfiction, but well written in general.
Thank you so much for sharing your creative mind
whythelight chapter 29 . 4/7
Hi Noellehammer, this is actually my second time viewing your novel and though it doesn't have all the characteristics I like in a ff, your story stand or add one of the best. You are a great writer and you make sure everything isn't always shitty romance like in isekai's although sometimes the is don't aspects the bond between Zanna and Naruto was great(of I wrote the names down wrong I'm sorry, I've just been listening to it like an audio book). Really enjoyed everything, and I'll be sure to re listen to all the spin offs. Thank you for making this novel
Serana Ass Enjoyer chapter 3 . 3/22
Common misconception, Shadow Clones arent a Kinjutsu, Multi Shadow Clone is the Kinjutsu.

The reason is that the chakra split and the information overload from so many poping could either kill or weaken the user.
Ravendle chapter 1 . 3/22
ew gross selfcest basically
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 30 . 3/9
Loved this story! Specially the fighting and naruto abilities.
Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other people on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn’t.
acowles02 chapter 1 . 1/27
This romance moves slow the author says in the first chapter. Naruto declares his kove for the kyuubi like the first half of thenchapter and then spends the rest of it saying the same thing
acowles02 chapter 1 . 1/27
Wasnt the kyuubi supposed to be in kushina? And was the reason minato and her got together cuz he saved her from getting kidnapped?
Techgabe chapter 5 . 1/27
PLEASE tell me what the R'lyehian translates to! it doesnt translate in an R'lyehian translator!
Techgabe chapter 3 . 1/26