Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
WannaBeAShapeShifter chapter 2 . 6/19/2022
I... really actually don't know how to feel about this.
On the one hand, I can totally understand how this came about and I understand that women and men alike will always be drawn to those that are confident and powerful, that's just in our nature.
And, well, sex is an integral part of human life anyway.
I just don't know whether I resonate with this kind of thing.
I longed for a FemKyuubixNaruto story these days, but this... isn't what I was looking for, I think.

I don't want to read about him fucking others all the time, I frankly don't want to see it at all.
I do think of it as a betrayal of his own feelings. That's my take on that.
WannaBeAShapeShifter chapter 1 . 6/19/2022
Well, I'm not Naruto or Xanna, so I don't really care how many people either of them fuck as long as it is clear that this isn't going to be a harem.

In my opinion, true love is akin to giving a piece of your Soul to someone else. They can raise you up into Heaven or push you down to Hell without saying a single word. And you can only give your Soul in such a way to one person at a time, I simply don't believe that someone can love 2 or more people so deeply at one time.
If you fall out of love, of course you may find someone else, but finding a Soulmate after you already found 1 once... that's bound to be near impossible.

I think harems are a mockery of true love, thereby making them extremely disgusting.
I don't care how many people he fucks, but once the relationship is confirmed and set, there can be no others, ever.
Ndabz91 chapter 30 . 6/17/2022
brilliant story
Guest chapter 29 . 6/15/2022
Nice!
shinno.otix chapter 29 . 6/14/2022
My first fiction on this site does not disappoint me.
alex21901 chapter 29 . 6/7/2022
Not a bad fic. But calling Kyuubi XANNA of all names? BRUH! Other than that, I thought this fic was cool. Nice
Awsomeness7 chapter 26 . 6/4/2022
Okay one, I would LOVE to see the rise of the Celestial Couple. But two I really can’t understand the purpose of Naruto’s mental disorder concerning his attachment to Xanna. Go back into the musings of the three girls before their suicide and it’s already evident that the man prioritizes Xanna over any and everything else. She is his life and she was his life and she was the reason for his continued life. That’s strong reason to be attached to her but as Tsunami’s brief appearance proved, it’s not complete infallible. Why isn’t that explanation enough for the girls to accept that Naruto would be hard pressed but would probably choose Xanna in the end? Why is he insane for being as obsessed and he should? I feel like it’s wasted space and an unnecessary element that takes away rather than adds. I am admittedly butthurt about this
Guest chapter 29 . 6/4/2022
All this time I was waiting for Naruto's chakra voice based genjutsu. That was such a cool fucking concept then you kind of just wasted it. I say while knowing full I can't remember my own name half the time.
Alyssa Namikaze Uchiha chapter 30 . 5/31/2022
This was beautiful
Alyssa Namikaze Uchiha chapter 28 . 5/31/2022
Thank you smuch I laughed myself sick
beta tester beater chapter 2 . 5/23/2022
blue balls
beta tester beater chapter 2 . 5/23/2022
Love the way the hair is used
beta tester beater chapter 1 . 5/23/2022