Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2022
Him being the Kyuubi's little bitch boy seems kinda ooc for your naruto, its also a little hard to swallow. I wonder how itll go moving forward?
bibidibabidiboom chapter 1 . 5/16/2022
Wow so many contradiction throughout chapters about naruto personality and behavior.. sometime it just doesnt make sense
Im bored of life chapter 2 . 5/8/2022
Tora is a Ninja confirmed?
Im bored of life chapter 1 . 5/8/2022
I’m pretty sure the teletubbies corner of FanFiction is alooot worse than this.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/8/2022
This fic contains the single best fight scene in all of anime, and other than that is basically incredible in all ways. Congratulations, Noodlehammer.
AlexanderTheGrey chapter 14 . 5/3/2022
Itachi should have nowhere near the physical stats for that. Especially not with how sick he should be, unless that changed, and that he’s using that bullshit body clone thing.
AlexanderTheGrey chapter 12 . 5/3/2022
I am against the notion that Itachi is good. He’s just a different kind of insane.
AlexanderTheGrey chapter 2 . 5/3/2022
That is the most beautiful explanation I’ve ever seen regarding Tora’s immortality.

And also the cruelest fate for the cat.
but the joke was on you chapter 29 . 4/24/2022
I like this
DodgyReptile chapter 4 . 4/19/2022
No flamers yet for a single reason
THE STORY IS TOO GOOD
Like holy shit I had to bite down on my arm to stop laughing, it's excellently written and is a marvelous piece of work.
DodgyReptile chapter 1 . 4/19/2022
Ok I won't lie, I'm really fucking hyped to read the next 29 chapters lmao
Heartless Hokage chapter 2 . 4/19/2022
The code names..I’m dyingToo funny.
Aedwards179 chapter 2 . 4/14/2022
oh this is just smut. could've put that in the description. I wanted an actual decent seal master, older Naruto fanfic. but this is just about how the kyuubi manipulated him into liking her and her keeping him as a pet.
KingYamYam chapter 1 . 4/10/2022
Madara: I controlled the kyubi
Hashirama: I defeated the kyubi
Mini toe(Minato): I sealed the kyubi
Naruto: ...
Guest chapter 28 . 4/10/2022
"he was not an evil man and would have hated it if he was forced to kill the innocent"
This here is actually why he IS an evil man. Even if he would have hated it, he would still have done it. Not exactly the hallmarks of a good person.
5,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »