Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
ArtanisRose chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Psh. Fuck the flamers. Their words barely count for anything but incoherent rage and psycho-babble.

The story as it is, is pretty good. I can't wait to see how he reacts to the other ladies *Has a dream of Mei Terumi and Tsunade.*
Chayner chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Amazing chapter you did here, and yes unfortunately flamers are part of the internet and we can't do much about them, except for, of course, ignoring them ;)

Best regards,
Chayner
Qais chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
It would be great if you can somehow make Naruto Xanna's equal in power and lifespan without turning him into a demon like majority of stories in this site.
PILLPUSHR chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
I really like how your story is turning out. I find it funny how it bothers Sakura/Sasuke when Naruto sleeps with a client. You should make his reputation not just village wide, but world wide. He could end up in a Bingo Book with an alias like Casanova, God of Sex, Anaconda, The Great One, etc...

Imagine how it would bother not just his team, but imagine Jiraiya's reaction to find out his godson is a ladies man. One that does not pay for it like he does (Jiraiya at brothels), but gets paid for it in mission money. I can see him peeping at an onsen, then dropping his notepad in shock when he overhears the lovely ladies inside gushing over Naruto.

I also cannot wait until the Sandaime figures it out. That should be hilarious. Keep up the good work.
karthik9 chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Animalover205 chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
While it is true that the nature of the Internet dose not allow you to avoid flaimers for long, you'll be happy to know this isn't one. I am very impressed with the story so far and ask you to keep it going.
andrew7303 chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
i eagerly look forward to more. it is rare to see something both fun and hot at the same time(or nearly the same time).
Silver's Linning chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
this story is too bludy funny :)
RandomCraziness chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
As a matter of fact, flamers are busy with Christmas at the present time. Maybe playing with fireworks?

On another note, biggie chappie :3
shootingcuz chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Can you do another omake about Tora?
Siriusly Grim chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I greatly enjoyed this chapter. Keep up the good work.
Dage chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Hmm god question no I don't think he can go on a mission without sleeping with someone
Mr. Mookenstein chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I wasted two hours of my precious, limited time on this story simply due yto your lack of detailed warnings..I came in for romance, and you gave me a mindlessly submissive Naruto, and 'Practice'..I suggest you give a bit more thought into how other individuels feel, and polish up those warnings a bit. On a side note, as long as differing opinions exist, there is no such thing as 'perfect'.
Arch Zell chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Great chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I couldn't stop laughing throughout the chapter, it was great.

And Tobirama, you... you... WHY! You made that damn cat immortal! Forget Madara, you're the epitome of evil!
5,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 358 365 366 367 368 369 370 .. Last Next »