Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
white-winds hunter chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Wow, with this naruto I can see that he will take over gatos's business secretly
Mr. Skellington chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
The D-rank sexcapades are the most hilarious thing I've read in a while. Looking forward to more of this story.
Decius23 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
*sigh* i tried, i really tried to read the fic, i sounds soo interesting. But you did the ONE thing that totally turns me off from reading ANY fic: You broke the immersion by choosing a extremely crappy name.

Xanna isn't a japanese (or even japanese sounding) name and everytime i read it i have to shudder because it simply tears me out of my 'reading daze'. The same thing for some fic where narutos sensei is named 'ronnel' (WTF?!)...there are so many examples ugh.
A Ninja Named Sora chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
This is hilarious. I love the details and the way you portrayed the characters (especially Kakashi) I like it! Keep it up!
honk123456789 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
The code names were brilliant along with the rest of the story, it's very enticing and draws you in. Keep up the good work you magnificent bastard
Batoldmor chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Hilarious *eye smiles*
Arch Zell chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Ooh this is interesting. Is there a reaaon for making Naruto so much other tha. The other genin tho?
Animalover205 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Very nice chapter, though I get the feeling that the Hokage is about to bite off more than he can chew, lol.
shootingcuz chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
That omake just explained so much.
Steam Powered Crow chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Edo Tora, it makes so much sense!
sitches chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
plese new chapter
Armur-Tiger chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Nice one :)
HidingFromMyFirends chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Hello. I just wanted to say that I've been reading stories on this site for years and I can feel that if you keep up this level of writing you'll definitely get 1000 review stories. I love the direction the story is going I'm I am extremely interested to see how you do. Good luck to you and welcome to .
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This has the potential to be incredible, so keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Xanna? Seriously?
Look up Tvtropes "Aerith and Bob" and "Bad Writing"
Seriously, names that dont fit into the setting tend to make many readers twitch everytime they read it.

Other than that, nice idea, writing is decent but the plot, while still okay just leaves me with a feeling of "this could be better"

Could you try and...i dont know...increase the difficulty more? Make Kyuubi more hostile in the beginning?
Also, this setting is very well suited for a drabble like structure.

Try to switch between action in the real world and the mindscape but do not let those cross over too much.
The content of the mindscape scenes could be A: Kyuubi questioning naruto about his actions during the previous "action" scene. B: Naruto asking kyuubi some kind of question just to figure out more about her.

I think you rushed the plot a little too much, too.

Make 5-7 a chapter, skip 8,make 9-10 a chapter , same with 11 to 12.
Now after that come the "puberty chapters". Those are very important and you should have at least 1 chapter, maybe more, for each year since during them naruto and kyuubis realtionship will inevitably undergo a change.

Your writing skills look like you CAN do it but you made the beginners mistake of being too impatient.

See the criticism as a compliment since it means that i actually consider your work worth reading and want to see more of it :D
5,884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 382 389 390 391 392 393 Next »