Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
Guest chapter 25 . 6/28/2023
Soooo, the man boobs getting stretched to their toes eh?
Level3Loser chapter 8 . 6/5/2023
uhhh... yeah, i tried your story but if all he does is just sleep with basically anybody that's legal age im not into it. You said in the first chapter that it wasn't a harem and i was like AWESOME, but then he does what makes almost everybody hate harem stories and fucks everybody lmao.

seriously, all i can imagine is a 12 year old who has never touched a woman wrote this.
somerandomnaruto chapter 9 . 6/1/2023
I need bleach
Wonderful Imagination chapter 24 . 5/30/2023
The 9 tails should have been perfectly capable of crushing Pain. Pain is strong but he is not anywhere close to the 9 tails in power.

Throughout this story the 9 tails took L after L after L.

The 9 tails is the most powerful being in Naruto aside from Hashirama & Madara and later on Naruto and Sasuke. The 9 tails is the most powerful of all tailed beasts. You have hyped up her power but have given her quick defeat after quick defeat.
Wonderful Imagination chapter 20 . 5/30/2023
A few things in this chapter felt forced. Naruto's reserves were highlighted as massive. Then he fought orochimaru and aside form chains and rasnegan he did not do much else. That alone costed him 50% which does not make sense. Naruto spams rasenshuriken by the hundreds and does not feel them.

Second, him falling uncunsious makes 0 sense when he had Hiraishin and plenty of time to get out. He thought of doing it in the beginning but dismissed it. He should have gone for it when he got the chance.

3rd, Naruto sealed up his home tightly as you showed repeatedly. No way he would have overlooked privacy. Especially when he is dealing with Danzo and hates being watched. Even more so when she likes to keep her tails out.

I do hope Kiba is smart enough to keep his mouth shut. Afterall, the 9 tails wandering around free means that there is nothing stopping her from transforming into full fox size and destroying the village if she or god forbid naruto are threatened.
Moundshroud chapter 17 . 5/27/2023
I have refrained from commenting because both the story is old as fuck and because I haven't finished reading it, but I'll have to congratulate you, you made me feel bad for Obito, I even sort of wanted Naruto to take pity on him and spare his life, that is something I never felt in the original story, I thought through and through that the moon plan was idiotic as fuck and that his motivation of Rin dying was stupid as hell as well, but the way you wrote his last moments actually made me feel bad for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2023
Female 9 Tails? What purpose does it serve to change the gender of a chakra construct? There’s no biological components.
It’s just pathetic.
Ashera fanfics chapter 2 . 5/23/2023
This is complete crack and somehow the fanon tropes make it funny instead of annoying. Naruto is a massive troll and I feel this will cause me a lot of rolls on the floor.
BillionDavid chapter 29 . 5/22/2023
Good fic, got frustrated a few times due to your Naruto being so reckless but still a good fic nonetheless.
jaimehuizar2005 chapter 14 . 5/16/2023
Hellsing abriged references I like it
benmo609 chapter 29 . 4/28/2023
Thanks for the read
Guest chapter 17 . 4/27/2023
Remember, Orochimaru was branded as a traitor not because of his experiments, but because he started experimenting on allies and children.

I really wouldn't be surprised if the higher-ups endorsed experimenting on enemies. After all, that's exactly the reason why hunter-nin destroy corpses - to make sure village secrets don't get out.

But yeah, Naruto doing it definitely might make him pause and think about whether he's going too far.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/27/2023
Yeah, you can write Sasuke as a decent character... but you would have to *rewrite* him that way.

Never understood people's obsession with him. Or Bakugou from BNHA. Irredeemable asses that get everything handed to them on a silver platter and are praised for being that way.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2023
By the way, I'm pleasantly surprised with your fem!Kyuubi ship. I was worried, as I said in a previous review, when she was what I'd consider a generic hot redhead, but you gave her actual character, and her emotions weight.

I'm not a fan of all of Naruto's interactions, but you managed to keep me reading despite being incredibly promiscuous, which I normally hate with a passion.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2023
Even though I uust skip through the smut (at least the long-form scenes), I really like the lighthearted humor (and Kakashi's reactions).
5,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »