Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
Shauno425 chapter 4 . 5/13
Allow me to reiterate. Ahem...
I!Love!This!STORYYYYUU!
Shauno425 chapter 2 . 5/13
Broooooooooooooosif!
I! Love! This! Story!
That1RainyDay chapter 23 . 5/4
Let the review crystals guide me. Prayge
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 4 . 5/3
No, no you can't pinky. And he can sleep with me too, I'll even share with Xanna.
Raizel Silvestre chapter 3 . 4/24
if you’re going to change naruto’s clothing at least give him some decent ones. wtf is this? just a coat without inner clothing? there’s no need to make him look like a gigolo with some lame ass outfit just to create a chad naruto character. a decent clothing would have worked fine perfectly, not some shitty costumes that is based on your fucking fetishes.

anyways, this is one of the good and decent naruto fanfics thankyou for this
TeraelinII chapter 5 . 4/23
ayyeee cuthulu Naruto opened the void to cuthulu nice XD
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 25 . 4/23
Re-reading this, I've noticed that it's a big contradiction that tsunade wanted to have naruto go on his 3 year training trip outside the village for his protection, but that she thinks now having 3 kunoichi and a pregnant civilian go into hiding is not a good idea. Oh, well...
Ryuu23 chapter 9 . 4/22
Honestly, I understand why Naruto did older for 4 years. It would also explain his failures in the exams in the original history. However, if I remember correctly, he just wanted to release earlier. No one really would hold the village weapon at school forever. But I absolutely does not please me that although Naruto is much stronger than its original in this time scale, it is much weaker than its original, which was 17 years old. But your MC trains even more intensively than the green duet that I considered it impossible. And it annoys me. But while I like the story, although I can not understand, it will be a harem or just random relationships and Kyubi.
naterholt chapter 26 . 4/20
Fell off the rails if putting this book mildly.
Can you explain why Naruto whole be separated from Xanna for 3 years? She can’t tag along or visit him like she does in Konoha?
Nice jobs making the characters retarded. You’re telling me that the Hokage did not bother to look over the ninja academy reports of a kid containing one of the strongest monsters in existence for 6 years? 6 fucking years and he didn’t look over them once? This isn’t even being retarded, this is just the author making the characters appear ignorant so he can further the plot.
Imkindatwisted chapter 1 . 4/9
15 year old Uzumaki Naruto was once again inside his seal.

Me, with a mental image of him balls deep in a blubbery mamal: tf?
Doney Uzumaki chapter 8 . 4/3
Reminder to everyone 8-7 years later NEVER LET NARUTO OR 'BUNTA GET DRUNK
DonPJuan chapter 12 . 3/28
oh god LOL I thought for sure you were going to pull the old screaming and talking penis gag in that omake like I once read in a harry potter fanfic where Harry pranked Sirius.
shreyas2444 chapter 29 . 3/16