Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2023
Only complaints I have is that Xanna is not a Japanese/Japanese-adjacent name, and I personally think that you jumped to sex way too early.

Other than that, it's only tropes that can go good or bad.

For example: the Kyuubi being 'super hot girl' - usually a huge red flag, but I'm personally just going to wait for more to decide, since I'm perfectly fine just... replacing Kurama with a different character as a fanfic premise.

If the whole point is sex, though I'll be disappointed.
subhogue chapter 29 . 4/20/2023
Great story, loved it all, especially all the hellsing abridged and other references. The many twists and turns this story took were impressive and I'll be checking out the sequel.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2023
️ xanna / kurama is not virgin , as a virgin lover i am little bit unsatisfied because she is FMC , there are some novels where i am satisfied by unvirgin girls when there are some virgin girls in his Harem but in this novel there is no Harem so forget that and mc in this fan fic is just like a dog trying to prove the xanna that he is worthy of her from start to end , all the girls till 5 chapter the mc has fucked all are not virgin so it little bit piss me off , i have not read end but i can think what can be it's ending he will just choose xanna over all that girl he fucked in these 30 chapter and in eyes of xanna he and all the boys she got fucked by is just a play thing because she is immortal and humans is just lowly mortals and mc is just trying to show his new sex techniques to xanna to show her that she is capable and worth and there is a big loop hole here author said there is no one who controlled her to attack on konaha and she is complete so how can she got fucked by humans so what's the difference between her and kaguya who just want to do sex with mortals which is more disgusting to me if she is virgin so this will be whole another thing , this novel is just a wish fulfilment novel where mc fuck every girl he see by there consent ofcourse and almost all of them are milf and non virgin girls . Mc is just like a puppy kid who is beaten from childhood and xanna is the only one who support him and help him so what's the difference between her and 4th hokage and by seeing there sincerity mc just devote his life to them and the plot feel really empty , if you think deeply about that he just want to became strong for xanna he dont care about anything else he just a blackened mc in his mind there is only xanna and xanna only . Good for ero lovers it is not my cup of tea , thankyou for reading till here
subhogue chapter 9 . 4/18/2023
I love how logical that reason for Kakashi arriving late with Sasuke is but I hate that I have not seen anyone else use that instead of the typical explanations such as thinking Sasuke too famous to be disqualified.
subhogue chapter 5 . 4/17/2023
Loved this chapter's omake, I'd be a giggly fool over it but it is late and I don't wish to wake others. You'll just have to be satisfied by the Cheshire grin I have on my face.
subhogue chapter 1 . 4/17/2023
I give you flames... because the idea of someone cackling madly yelling "Flames for the flame god" amuses me greatly. In all seriousness, good first chapter.
quinantine chapter 29 . 4/13/2023
thanks for the story. I have listened to it a few times now and still find it one of my favorites to return too.
quinantine chapter 23 . 4/10/2023
thank you. have a crystal. the story is great and keeps me amused.
Qstar-the-deciver chapter 19 . 4/7/2023
I really hated the name Xanna at first but now I dont mind it that much.
TexasNineTails chapter 2 . 3/28/2023
Oh, so we are going full edgelord with this one, huh. Leather jacket, no shirt, leather pants, combat boots.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2023
This is giving mad chainsaw man vibes. Naruto just wants some boobs.
ForMyselfInTheFuture chapter 30 . 3/2/2023
This was going to be my absolute favorite fanfic ...up until ch 26. It takes a SHARP left turn that doesnt make any sense, the pace increase 3x too, it was susch a good story and then idk if it was just wanting to finsh or what but the last 3 chapter are so rushed, forced, and so different form the rest of the story that it feels so shoehorned in. Its a shame.
Gale13 chapter 29 . 2/12/2023
Thanks for a great story. Now on to the crossover. That is actually what I wanted to read first but I needed the background information so I wouldn't be completely lost.
Cicuta The venomous chapter 29 . 2/8/2023
I left this fic on pause for a long while on like chap 23 or 24 when he deserted but I'm glad I went back and finished it this is in my top 5 if not top 3 fics I've ever read there was a lot of ups and downs but the end result was great I'll probably go back and reread this sometime in the future ty for the great read sir noodles!
Gale13 chapter 16 . 2/5/2023