Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
Gale13 chapter 16 . 2/5/2023
Danzo you idiot.
Gale13 chapter 16 . 2/5/2023
I admit to being a serial reader who rarely reviews. It is in part because I listen to the stories and am often working on something when chapters switch over. Thanks for your hard work and unique story.
primalparadox chapter 5 . 2/2/2023
Lol love the Eldritch horror omake, wish I could find a novel that goes right up to the same point then has someone getting obsessed with it and start delving in what they are and how to become one. Sadly the closest I've ever seen it url?sat&sourceweb&rctj& threads/lovegoods-guide-to-lovecraftian-horrors-hp-oc-si-ish.388120/&ved2ahUKEwi_5sTw2_b8AhVZp2MGHesuBh4QFnoECA4QAQ&usgAOvVaw0azlbVF1Cf231UrMi8BILN

Anywho loving your novel series, I think this is like my tenth time rereading the whole thing. Awesome work nailed the right amount of serious VS humor which is ridiculously hard to do. Also love the way your characters actually have real personalities and not even boring cookie cutter ones either but interesting oddballs and shamelessly fun types xD
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 1/28/2023
Not that bad, honestly worth the hype it gets on Reddit
DragonEyesBlue chapter 29 . 1/13/2023
creo que es la quinta vez que leo esta historia y es simplemente espectacular 10/10
oye, deberias enviar a naruto y xanna a Bleach
LazyOracle chapter 15 . 12/30/2022
Love it.
LazyOracle chapter 14 . 12/30/2022
Love it.
JohnDouglas4274 chapter 15 . 12/28/2022
Wait, do both of your protagonists have runic enhancements carved into them?
KvAT chapter 1 . 12/20/2022
This first chapter is weird. It's far too long for a summary, but is written like one. Skimmed the lemon, but from what I can tell suffers from that same "telling instead of showing" problem.

Minor nitpick 1: "Xanna" sounds like a pretentious sci-fi alien name, but I guess I can give this a pass. After all, there are canon names like Might Duy.

Minor nitpick 2: since the whole of Naruto is based on a fictional Japanese society, it's more appropriate for Xanna to talk about something like "the Shinigami's scythe" for example, rather than "deepest pit of hell" which is very obviously Christian in nature. Little things like this are the small straws that will eventually pile and break the suspension of disbelief's back. Be careful.

Other than that you have a solid plot going, just... to put it bluntly, awful execution.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 12 . 12/19/2022
I bet Orochimaru is outraged now.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 12/5/2022
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2022
Whats up with Danzo's logic? Naruto is out of control because he defended himself against an assassin in a military mercenary village?
TreeRex chapter 5 . 12/3/2022
That omake was fucking amazing. I really wanna hear the translation of the weird speech, though...
GJMARX072 chapter 7 . 11/23/2022
This was by far the best thing I've ever read about hinada I've never seen people use her like this 10/10.
Andersen1989 chapter 2 . 11/22/2022
Your omake at the end there is the best explanation for Tora i have ever read xD
5,886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »