Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
leonardobluesummers chapter 29 . 11/20/2022
That was one of the best Naruto fanfictions I have ever read... for the eighth time now.
leonardobluesummers chapter 5 . 11/16/2022
Loved the Omake.
Superjukes chapter 6 . 11/15/2022
I mean hey, if you're in a profession where you may die the next day, might as well enjoy life while you can, no?
Superjukes chapter 5 . 11/15/2022
bro really hit us with the eldritch omake lol
Superjukes chapter 4 . 11/15/2022
pro kakashi sensei
Pinkypi chapter 3 . 11/3/2022
xD Naruto should be able to use any C-Rank or higher jutsu just fine. At least the ones like Water trumpet and Great breakthrough where increased output only makes them stronger and you don't need nature training. Nature training just makes them even stronger.

The scene with Tsunami at the end was funny xD but yeah like my last comment, the same thing that makes them uncomfortable to sleep in is what would make them awful for a ninja to wear. He'd rip them just doing some of movements you see Ninja in Naruto making.
Pinkypi chapter 2 . 11/3/2022
Leather is not Ninja appropriate you know that right? like it's absolutely horrible for it. combat boots too for that thought. So... like in Naruto's world he just went from badass to dumbass. xD
Keithbear666 chapter 29 . 10/20/2022
I didn't even know you existed until I decided to check your stories out while going through the dark wolf shiro's authors list. Then I found one of your stories that sounded interesting and it said it was a sequel, so I decided to check this story out. And by now I can say that I really liked this story for the most part. There were parts (the fights) where I struggled not to be irritated while having a headache because of how they played out. But as the story went on the more I got attached to the story. You put a very interesting twist on the Naruto verse, and I like how you presented it. Plus how you stuck to being loyal to one woman. So many either want a harem to begin with, or fall to the peer pressure of the comments and make it one. Your story will be in my favorites and if your other stories are as good or better then this, or even close, then you will be one of my favorites.
Keithbear666 chapter 24 . 10/20/2022
He would have made the best hokage. He switches his personality for every person yet stays true to himself, and in the process deals with people in the most effective way. Plus the whole interaction just makes me laugh because he's so good at it yet is so comical.
Keithbear666 chapter 23 . 10/20/2022
I can honestly say that this made me laugh more than most stories I've read over the years. The comedy isn't so overbearing that it feels like it's being shoved down my throat, but it is not so subtle that I would miss it unless I didn't get the reference or joke. That way if I miss the joke it's entirely my fault for being ignorant. The omakes are hilarious too everytime. I'm horrible at explaining things so the best I can give is this, and then say that no matter how much the past fights irritates me, I look forward to finishing this story and then reading the sequels.
Keithbear666 chapter 16 . 10/19/2022
I want to finish this story so I can also read the sequels, but you make it harder and harder every fight. He has yet to defeat any of the Akatsuki on his own, even though I know it's possible. He has the smarts, skill, power to do so. But instead you have had him need the help of others that are WEAKER than him in order to finish the fight. And all this after you state that JIRAIYA OF THE SANNIN, SAGE OF THE TOADS, SEAL MASTER, AS WELL AS SURVIVOR OF THE THIRD NINJA WAR, was terrified of his strength. I love the progress of the story, I love the interactions, I love the character development, but the fights kill me.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 10/19/2022
Hey... Just because a reader may now want to read a story STUFFED to the gills with gratuitous sex scenes that feel like they were written by a 12 year old boy who's NEVER seen a naked girl, does NOT mean they want to read the FUCKING teletubbies...

I want to give your story a chance, but that intro was a little aggressive, I think.

I will give it a shot, but I'm not expecting too much after that.
Keithbear666 chapter 14 . 10/18/2022
My only problem with this was the fact you hyped up sasori way too much. he was taken out by Sakura and chiyo working together with some struggle. And you said it yourself in the story that most of his puppets were not skilled or strong. Mix that with him not being able to use their abilities the same level as the original and you have a fight that is kinda bull. Especially because you have kakashi, chiyo, Sakura, neji, tenten that was trained in fuinjutsu, gai and lee taijutsu experts, and a much better built and trained Naruto who is a master of fuinjutsu mixed with chakra chains and jiraiya hair technique, added with massive physical speed and strength, and you have a fight that should have never even possibly been possible to be hard in any fashion. Especially because you didn't make sasori stronger in any way as far as I noticed. You just made the canon fight with extra people. And you hyped up Naruto's strength by making jiraiya afraid of him, yet the very first fight with the Akatsuki and you have him struggle. Kinda pathetic honestly.
Keithbear666 chapter 2 . 10/17/2022
You monster...how could you... you've doomed us all. Now we will all die to the fury of an undead pussy.

P.s. I'm not sorry.