Reviews for Reaching for a Dream
Roberto Rivera chapter 1 . 10/15/2022
I like when its narukyu(fem).better than naruhina
kirito.honduras chapter 29 . 10/7/2022
Not going to lie the was great. First time I finished a whole story in a while actually, and it kept me interested with all the jokes. Thanks for the read!
Maalik Ibn Anas chapter 24 . 10/4/2022
Damn I am enjoying the omakes way too much
Maalik Ibn Anas chapter 21 . 10/4/2022
Naruto taking on Sage Orochimaru withand then taking on Kisame and Itachi and coming out on Top is easily the most ridiculous and impressive thing he did so far.
Relint chapter 29 . 10/4/2022
Ok, I'm not the master of long review writing, so I'll write it shortly: Your fic is one of the best Naruto fics that I've ever read, thank you for your hardworking on it, I wish you good luck, inspiration and very strong health
Maalik Ibn Anas chapter 15 . 10/4/2022
I am here to partake in the ritual reviewing in the hopes it will revive flames of YOUTH and Creativity.
Maalik Ibn Anas chapter 14 . 10/4/2022
I am here to inform you that you note affected me very deepl

A man writes a story that you enjoy, do you review and thus encourage him to write more or do you just read and close your browser, hoping that he will keep writing for whatever purpose he has to write?

*cries manly tears* I hope your flames of creativity continue to burn brightly.
Maalik ibn Anas chapter 13 . 10/3/2022
Its a crime that Naruto has not banged Tsunade
Maalik Ibn Anas chapter 12 . 10/3/2022
Damn I wanted to see Naruto bang tenten
Maalik Ibn Anas chapter 12 . 10/3/2022
To see stuck up princess sasuke beg the object of his jealousy to avenge the murder of his parents as his last words and family made me really emotional.

"Kill...Itachi." The dying Uchiha choked out in a pleading tone through the blood in his throat, clearly asking Naruto to kill his brother for him.

Naruto shrugging carelessly really infuriated me,
But after cooling down I realise he did the right thing. Naruto explained it well when he said
“They don’t care what you do. They’re dead”

I would certainly wish death on a person if he killed my family, and if i had the opportunity I would definitely seek out and kill him. But I wouldn’t dedicate my life to it. my family is already dead. They won’t appreciate that act, and it won’t benefit them in any way either unless an afterlife really does exist, which I doubt. (Although Personally, If I was killed and I observed from the afterlife a family member of mine dedicated their life to seek vengeance for me They would become my favourite person. Thats just me though haha)

And given Sasuke was not much of a comrade to naruto, instead just seething at the power gap between them it makes the revenge against Itachi mission all the more “not naruto’s problem”

. At the same time though, Sasuke looking so pathetic, weak and disgustingly hopeless in his dying moments is what made it so impactful. He loved his mum, dad and the rest of his family to spend his final moments as a humiliated worm, reverting back to his core, the same hopeless little boy who discovered his parent’s corpses beneath itachi’s feet.

Still, trying to kill Naruto is something Naruto can’t overlook. I will miss sasuke though. I find his deep love for his family relatable.

On that note, this is a great fic. I loved each part of it including the smut. I did not say this in an earlier chapter because I was too immersed in the story to bother reviewing.
Maalik Lee chapter 6 . 10/3/2022
YOSH!
I can tell your flames of youth burn brightly
Maalik chapter 3 . 10/3/2022
Lol At this rate naruto will bang everything with a hole and if it doesn’t bave a hole he’ll give it one
Dancert chapter 30 . 9/27/2022
I really like your story. I hope you are still writing stuff
Ethan Rhodes chapter 11 . 9/20/2022
chapter 11 here is ur feedback

... kyuubi-chan will be pissed if her naruto isnt return in the same condition he left in... plz dont piss her off... she scary lol

gr8 work so far author i am really enjoying it
Ethan Rhodes chapter 7 . 9/19/2022
spoiler in this comment fyi

"Huh? You say something Kakashi?" The Green Beast asked...

omfg roflmao i am litterally dying hahahahaha
5,886 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »