Reviews for Logical Conculsion
Ravenspark chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Nice story :) loved it! I loved the story plot XD
Mr Crossover chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I am eight years late to reveiw this but. I knew that it was Shockwave. The Title sorta gave it away
j32 chapter 4 . 12/5/2002
Well I don't patiquerly like BW but a friend of mine recremended you as an this was great.(-:
The Crab chapter 4 . 10/22/2002
Very good story! Easily one of my favorite Transformer fictions! BTW, I'm writing chapter 2 of my story, so it should be up by the end of the week.
Doom Star chapter 4 . 10/21/2002
Poor Rattrap. You hate him don't you. Here's why I think you hate him:

1) “He’s alive!” Rattrap shouted, jumping up and kissing Depthcahrge. Depthcharge plied Rattrap off, and threatened him with bodily harm if he ever did that again.

And 2) “Have I ever told you I love this guy, or what!” Rattrap said, elbowing Depthcharge, who in turn, punched him in the head.

Man. Those parts were funny. Are you gonna make a sequel?
Albedo chapter 4 . 10/10/2002
Congratulations for this great fun-fic (because it was the one who provided the best entertainment I ever found around, in a fic for Shockwave.I praise this with all honours.
Wicked Woman chapter 4 . 10/10/2002
Personally, I don't remember ever knowing Shockwave from the G1 series. It's been a long time since watching it. But reading this story makes me like him anyway. Is it true that he was featured in Beast Machines: Spark of darkness when he terroized Blackarachnia and Silverbolt while Megatron possessed him? Plz continue making great stories like this.

MJ4 chapter 4 . 10/10/2002
very good! would have been happier if Shockwave had won, but hey i understand y he didn't! agree with you that shockwave was, if not the best, was bloody close to being the best decepticon (if not transformer!)

keep up the good work!
Fanotv chapter 2 . 10/6/2002
You made Megs even worse than he is in the show...I like it. So when are you gonna get the next chapter? I have now idea who Shockwave is but I know he's from transformers (Think its G1) and I like him. Update soon.
Cyrelle chapter 2 . 10/5/2002
Ohhh... Megatron as the usual brilliant tyrant... Shockwave's cold-hard logic portrayed into unnerving levels... more chapters are needed on this, indeed. ;) I do wish to see what comes next!
Wicked Woman chapter 2 . 10/5/2002
Tell me, do you just dream these ideas up or do you write them down first. I also want to know if anyone helped you with this masterpiece, not saying you couldn't do this alone but I'm interested in knowing if you had anyone that worked on Beast Wars help you out in anyway.

NebulaBelt chapter 2 . 10/4/2002
2 for 2!

“Interrogative: Have the Predacons always been this pathetic?”

Short answer, hell yeah! Great line, better than most of Shocker's lines in the show. I really liked Shockwave, he never did get enough air time. Anyway, great story! I don't miss grape-face at all, I'd love to see how ol' Shocker thinks he's going to pull it off. Keep it up!
NebulaBelt chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Finally! Someone who wants to cut Shockwave in on the action. Nice twist, BTW. I really hope this is continued. Even I didn't know who it would be until the cyclops remark. Kudos! Between this and "The Running Man" you are easily one of the best authors on !
Wicked Woman chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
This is one great start to a story. Are you gonna continue with this fic or leave us all in suspence. Plz say you'll continue.

The Crab chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Man, talk about a cliff-hanger!