Reviews for Shepherd's Passage
Serenityyew chapter 19 . 9/12
This is by far, one of my most favorite stories, despite what others may think, having an OC character for this story and with your writing, is perfect. It is a refreshment and I love that she isn't a Mary Sue.
Oh please contineeeerr
chicaalterego chapter 19 . 6/22
I like your OC. This would be the secon good OC fic in the HP area that I have ever read... and believe me, I have searched. I even might write an OC (kind of SI) fic to increase the number of fics I like with original characters.
Anyhow, I will see you around, you have a lot of fics that seem nice.
Princess Massacre chapter 19 . 6/19
This is officially my favorite fic ever! I love the arranged marriage trope, and reading about Snape having to go through with it is so entertaining. And you write it so well. I can't wait to read more.
So glad to see this story updated. It is the most neglected of your fics, and I always wonder why, especially as your OC is definitely not a Mary Sue. Honestly speaking, I think the AS/SS dynamic that you have created is enormously better than the HG/SS dynamic in your stories (not that I think that it is poor, you're an amazing writer and I adore "rumoured in love" but I think this story feels more realistic than your HG/SS fics as Hermione is not really very badass in them).
Vaila chapter 19 . 3/9
Long time no see from this story. I hope you update it more often. I have almost forgotten what happened here.
Cookie655 chapter 1 . 3/5
So happy you updated! Love the chapter, can't wait for more!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 19 . 3/5
Interesting plot. I never thought of Severus with anyone else other than Hermione. But I really Adelana.
mzperx chapter 19 . 3/5
Hey, you've done me very happy with this Chapter. Again, your writing was very good . I enjoy Snape's operations whit the dog (I had four dog, all four name was/is Rolf :) ) I am looking forward to learn more about the slow dating between Adelane and Piton. Thank you
joesbubu chapter 19 . 3/4
Wooohoooo havent read a ss fanfiction in a very long time.
Love it!
I am excited to read more :))))))
Regards from vienna
mama123 chapter 19 . 3/3
What a treat! Very enjoyable. Thanks.
BlueWater5 chapter 19 . 3/3
Thanks for the update! I loved the conversation between Severus and Draco.
As I read this story I wonder if you'll be changing the summary. The story seems to be going in a different direction than what the summary indicates, especially with the characterization of the story as romance/drama rather than tragedy/angst. I like how the story is currently going.
Nocturnus chapter 19 . 3/3
You update! and with such a good chapter. I love the conversations Severus has with both Adelana and Draco. I also like what you have done with Narcissa, the way she protect and teach Adelana to step into her social role while caring for her in the best way she can. I also want a dog like that!
notyetanotheralias chapter 19 . 3/3
I am so happy whenever you post anything. I know you are busy having a life, but i can't help wishing that you'd post more often.
Fantomette34 chapter 19 . 3/2
Thank you for this new chapter, Adelana makes efforts to get closer to Severus, she is right to listen to the advice of Narcissa.
I can not wait to read more, thank you for sharing :)