Reviews for Shepherd's Passage
RevedeMorte chapter 17 . 1/16
Please, please, PLEASE update this. In the wake of Mr. Rickman's death, I need this story to keep me going :'(
blumarshin chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
I have enjoyed reading this story! Readibg OC is generally not my thing. However you are a brilliant writer. I really hope to see an update soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/4/2015
I normally don't write reviews (I know) I'm pretty silent.
This story is intresting and intriguing, I'm really liking Addie she's perfect for this fic. An OC is perfect for this!
mi-shell87 chapter 17 . 4/12/2015
Absolutely loving this story at the moment! Never read a Snape/OC story before, but you've convinced me to have a look at some others :-)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
Let me start by saying that I generally avoid Marriage Law fics on principle, and had I originally know that was part of this field I may not have started reading this story. (They just bug me how a whole society can be forced into marying someone they don't love or even care for. A few of the prestige, ok sure, but the whole society? Anyway...) That being said, I am definitely glad that I started this story and that I love your presentation of the characters. I am excited to see how Severus and Adelana grow together and whether you will have them actually grow to care for each other or not. (Personally I am very much rooting for them growing together if love is not precisely in the cards.) Thanks for showing a better side of the Malforys, and I hope to read more from you soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/30/2015
It's lovely to see updates of this story. One only wishes they were faster.
Sloane Raine chapter 17 . 3/27/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more, update soon please, hopefully with more Adelana/Severus moments :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/27/2015
Yay! Love this story.
Nocturnus chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
I'm so glad you update
Obsidian chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
I love your story, and this chapter was GRAND! Although... I want to see Ron's reaction to the letter sent to him by Severus! PLEASE elaborate on that!
Fantomette34 chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
Bien, Severus s'est décidé à faire sa demande à Adelana...
Vivement la suite !
BlueWater5 chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
Great update! Hmm, Rita as a mother figure ... augh! Confused about one point, though - you wrote Severus hoped to be released of his obligation by the summer and he would consider the family ring for a wedding band. If he was released, wouldn't that mean he wouldn't get married? Or he would use it if he was not released?
mama123 chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
Poor severus! People are rubbing salt talking about her motherly skills!
Excellent chappy as usual. Ty for sharing.
WickedGreene13 chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
I love it, the way Severus proposed was very endearing. I'm enjoying the slow building relationship between the two characters.
mzperx chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
oh, please hurry whit the next chapter, it is one of my favorite! its a fantastic story