Reviews for Shepherd's Passage
mi-shell87 chapter 17 . 4/12
Absolutely loving this story at the moment! Never read a Snape/OC story before, but you've convinced me to have a look at some others :-)
Let me start by saying that I generally avoid Marriage Law fics on principle, and had I originally know that was part of this field I may not have started reading this story. (They just bug me how a whole society can be forced into marying someone they don't love or even care for. A few of the prestige, ok sure, but the whole society? Anyway...) That being said, I am definitely glad that I started this story and that I love your presentation of the characters. I am excited to see how Severus and Adelana grow together and whether you will have them actually grow to care for each other or not. (Personally I am very much rooting for them growing together if love is not precisely in the cards.) Thanks for showing a better side of the Malforys, and I hope to read more from you soon!
It's lovely to see updates of this story. One only wishes they were faster.
Sloane Raine chapter 17 . 3/27
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more, update soon please, hopefully with more Adelana/Severus moments :)
Yay! Love this story.
Nocturnus chapter 17 . 3/26
I'm so glad you update
Obsidian chapter 17 . 3/26
I love your story, and this chapter was GRAND! Although... I want to see Ron's reaction to the letter sent to him by Severus! PLEASE elaborate on that!
Fantomette34 chapter 17 . 3/26
Bien, Severus s'est décidé à faire sa demande à Adelana...
Vivement la suite !
BlueWater5 chapter 17 . 3/26
Great update! Hmm, Rita as a mother figure ... augh! Confused about one point, though - you wrote Severus hoped to be released of his obligation by the summer and he would consider the family ring for a wedding band. If he was released, wouldn't that mean he wouldn't get married? Or he would use it if he was not released?
mama123 chapter 17 . 3/26
Poor severus! People are rubbing salt talking about her motherly skills!
Excellent chappy as usual. Ty for sharing.
WickedGreene13 chapter 17 . 3/26
I love it, the way Severus proposed was very endearing. I'm enjoying the slow building relationship between the two characters.
mzperx chapter 17 . 3/26
oh, please hurry whit the next chapter, it is one of my favorite! its a fantastic story
Perry Downing chapter 17 . 3/25
Excellent chapter, I like the details around Snape's life. You're making me enjoy Snape without Granger!
Sloane Raine chapter 16 . 3/22
Loving the story, please update soon!
thanks for the great chapter. I really want to know which Weasley that Severus wrote to.