Reviews for Shepherd's Passage
Hasn't been updated in over 6 months. A gentle reminder...
This is absolutely great!
golo chapter 18 . 3/17
oh, my God! my faworite fanfic! Thank you! Thank you!
Love the story update asap Please
coccinellee chapter 18 . 3/18
I have no idea how I missed that story but let's say I'm really happy I subscribed to you! It's a wonderful story and it made me laughed plenty of times.
Nocturnus chapter 18 . 3/17
Hey! I do love this story, I'm glad you update. Good luck with your exam (Have you read the PhD Comics?. they are quite fun)
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 18 . 3/17
Just discovered your fic and it's lovely! I can't wait to read more, keep up the good work!
Fantomette34 chapter 18 . 3/16
J'adore ce chapitre, avec les interactions entre Severus et Sirius, jouissif
Merci pour la mise à jour ! Bonne continuation !
BlueWater5 chapter 18 . 3/16
Loved the reactions to the new law! Lol reading about Severus and Sirius. Good luck in your exam, and please update when you can!
RevedeMorte chapter 17 . 1/16
Please, please, PLEASE update this. In the wake of Mr. Rickman's death, I need this story to keep me going :'(
blumarshin chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
I have enjoyed reading this story! Readibg OC is generally not my thing. However you are a brilliant writer. I really hope to see an update soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/4/2015
I normally don't write reviews (I know) I'm pretty silent.
This story is intresting and intriguing, I'm really liking Addie she's perfect for this fic. An OC is perfect for this!
mi-shell87 chapter 17 . 4/12/2015
Absolutely loving this story at the moment! Never read a Snape/OC story before, but you've convinced me to have a look at some others :-)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
Let me start by saying that I generally avoid Marriage Law fics on principle, and had I originally know that was part of this field I may not have started reading this story. (They just bug me how a whole society can be forced into marying someone they don't love or even care for. A few of the prestige, ok sure, but the whole society? Anyway...) That being said, I am definitely glad that I started this story and that I love your presentation of the characters. I am excited to see how Severus and Adelana grow together and whether you will have them actually grow to care for each other or not. (Personally I am very much rooting for them growing together if love is not precisely in the cards.) Thanks for showing a better side of the Malforys, and I hope to read more from you soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/30/2015
It's lovely to see updates of this story. One only wishes they were faster.