Reviews for Flock of Vandals
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 2/19
good story overall, though a bit disappointing that you abandonedit.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 2/19
...you have Aria instituting the Purge. why?
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 2/19
...why the hell wouldn't shepard and Zaeed immediately put a bullet in Vasir as soon as they found out she was a spectre before getting as far away as possible?
Kurai Ummei chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
Loved it! Giggled the whoooooole time.
magnusvictor chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Dear God. Someone needs to make a ~2 min panoramic video of this scene. It's like if Michael Bay was told he had only one scene left in his career to fit all the SFX he wants into.
Dragonslayer1989 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Awesome start to a story! Loving it so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
Damn, that was totally awesome. But I guess it's hard to write when you have so many elements to work with... makes for the best kind of stories though.
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
What the hell? lolz Shep and Miri. Now I kinda hope something does happen between them that's more than a quick fuck :D
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Dammit, I was really hoping you have more Karen x Aria.

Wish this was continued but nonethelrss , awesome stuff.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
wtf.

That was awesome. For a while I really hated the pacing with the constant destruction everywhere as people moved towards Shepard's apartment.

This was a very nice chapter.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
This is very interesting.
sol113 chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
It was worth you posting this outline of the story, because the snippets you’ve given have not only given some closure but ignited the imagination on several things;
A stand out on this fic is your fallen(?) take on David Anderson, It really grans my attention. It’s irrational but I’ve started to resent Anderson in various fanfics because so many have adopted (forced) the idea of a pseudo-parent-daughter relationship between the two and it was jammed into canon in such a badly executed way; after two games of the Anderson Shep dynamic being simply one of respect and trust of two soldiers who’ll fight and die together in the last 10 mins of ME3 they bring a pseudo parental dialogue in for no reason than to make Anderson’s death more tragic. It comes out of nowhere.
I love your Eva Core, epic HBIC character there. Everything around her is great from her attitude and inner dialogue to the weird Jacuzzi subplot.
I really am impressed at you turning the usual ‘Anderson is the unfailing guidepost that directs Shepard’s life’ subplot and made him the reason, or a part of it that Shepard’s life went wrong, it’s a very daring step away from established canon and expectations and really gets the imagination working about what it means to the characters and the world in general that someone who should be the paragon of all righteousness and truth is someone who failed and contributed to thousands of deaths and one who could deceive for so long.
Your operation Calico is a huge break from canon, both in its ruthlessness and the fact that humanity failed completely in its execution and not only concealed the truth but presumably made propaganda about it.
There was some interesting implications in Eva’s words like mentioning that Hackett signed off on the murder of an innocent woman and Kyle being rehabilitated(brainwashed),they are things to think about.
Love the dialogue, the polygamy crack was awesome.
The final plans were mostly excellent; the fight with Aria sounded perfect and Vasir was written as too likeable to relegate to evil villain made to fail! Status. The subplot with the Siari Union sounded interesting too.
The only negative I have with the outline was Miranda becoming the first human Spectre, in her early story dialogue with Dr Ceres she proved herself unsure, racist and seemingly lacking conviction.
I do like that you planned to have Shepard to tell all her abusers; Aria, Anderson, the SA to screw off and forged her own way, I doubt any other story has considered that.
Overall I am sad this story has ended but the Authors note and story outline has given closure.
Alpenwolf chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
Building worlds and wanting too much, yeah, I know those feelings. It was an interesting world so far, it's a little shame that it won't be ever finished, but I may have fun with your other story. I don't know when I will read, but I added it to my 'fanfiction-to-read'-list.
MagFkingNeto chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
Sad to see this story go. Seriously enjoyed reading it.

Your Zaeed was easily the best around.
Teizan chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
Really is too bad; this was a great story.

Thanks for all the effort!