Reviews for Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Life after Death
Ceresxthexstar chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
I really like the story so far. And I'm glad you got all of your facts right so far, even about the little stuff like Buffy's stuffed pig. Keep it up!
ginar369 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I love Spike when he's taking care of a little girl! So he is raising Dawn's great granddaughter? That must wig Buffy out. She has to reconcile the Spike she sees now with the Spike the memories are telling her about with the one she actually remembers from just before she jumped. It has got to be confusing for her right now.
CrazyforSpike chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I love your story! Can't wait to see what happens!
Rihannon chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Awesome :D
ginar369 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Willow turned the cat into a hamster? LOL
twotoe chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
This is a really interesting idea- a bit of a different twist on the time travel story. Poor Spike, and poor Buffy too if she changes her future in a bad way and gives up her truest support. I am enjoying this a lot and the characters we have met so far have been great too. Being hugged by a demon was a shock in a bad way for the old 'seeing only black and white' for the most part Buffy, but the demon's true caring and the fact that they had been friends came across too and was very well done.

Have to confess, I am beyond curious to find out what happened. Not to many clues so far-well unless the new camera type ruined the world. So that mystery is interesting, and just as interesting and even more anticipated is Buffy's history, both with Spike and everyone else. Why is she so well known by so many? I am assuming we are still in canon with a lot of slayers at one point. Buffy was always special, and her name during her time was known, but it wasn't like her face would have been recognized by demons across the world and for her face 'still' to be known after what I what must be many many years of death-I am assuming unless something else happened-is very telling and something I am sure has a good story behind it. I want to know so much. To see her relationship with Spike, how long she lived, what happened to her and what happened to everyone else as well.

I can't believe that Angel actually shansued. He certainly didn't deserve it in my opinion, especially looking at him in his own show with so many very questionable acts to say the least, a lot of very unchampion like behavior in the final season. He sacrificed Drogan-a warrior of light-to get into the Black Thorn, then lost pretty much everyone in his team for a fight that changed absolutely nothing as far as I could tell.

Sorry for the rant-but Angel's self-righteousness irritates me. Hopefully he shansued for doing something worthwhile after all of that. Spike deserved it more in my opinion, but it would have made him miserable as not being able to have his strength and healing and ability to fight the good fight and be at Buffy's side for that fight would have killed him. So maybe the PTB had a clue there after all. Though a shansue with a twist so he could have kept those things about himself would have been the best of all. Anyway, I am going on and on, so I'll shut up. I hope my ramble gives you an idea of how much I want to see what happened and is happening and will happen. Hope you update soon.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I get that for Buffy it wasn't that long ago that Spike chained her up. But she has to remember it's been a lot longer for him. Things change. A lot. Especially in a hundred years. Poor Spike. I think he was doing better without her. This Buffy is hurting him just by being there.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Were those dreams he was having what really happened? Or what he wished had happened? Cause the visions Buffy had make it seem like what Spike had dreamed could have actually happened. Spike owns Buffy? LOL!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
:-)
Rihannon chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Original and interesting take. I'll be waiting for the next part. :)
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
An interesting start.

It seems like the story takes out buffy from the end of season 5 and throws her in after season 7, i like that.

I will keep an eye out for future updates, but so far its a good and interesting start.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
From what I can tell everything happened according to canon up to maybe NFA (AtS series end?) Then they got back together and she died again. But she doesn't remember any of it. When she fixes things in this time and goes back will she remember the here and now? And what exactly could the PTB possibly want her to fix now? If demons have over run the earth how can she stop it now?

I really want to know who was in that picture!
satansagels9 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Really cool premise so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
orangeorchid chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wow! I'm super impressed with how well you got the character's voices down. I could totally hear them talking in my head. lol