Reviews for The Mirror Lied
Audrey Noxy chapter 5 . 4/22
I really like this story. I love how you've shown, in its entirety, the struggle these people go through just to be themselves. I sincerely hope you continue and finish this story. I think you're doing a great job.
M. Maroth Araya chapter 5 . 3/16
Oh, my, his mother is being a nuisance
Ih man ih man that was so gooooodd, well obviously not good for ritsu but the story was haha wow wow wow wow so amazing olease update soon! I cant wait!
M. Maroth Araya chapter 4 . 2/21
Oh my... They are fine now! Great!
Sorry for the short review andstuff, I write it in my phone when I read it and just now got the chance to copy-paste
M. Maroth Araya chapter 3 . 2/21
Oh, my... He knows now, they both know now!
M. Maroth Araya chapter 2 . 2/21
Gyaaaaah! I do not understand a thing! The hell? Is Ritsu a transgender or not anymore?
The easy he left Takano's apartment were so unexpected that I am now so... Wtf?
I really do not understand much, but I still want to read more. Really am hoping for the update.
Mizookie chapter 4 . 2/6
Da feels man da feels!
Imagine Wings chapter 4 . 2/6
Awww :-D
BatsuBatsu13 chapter 4 . 2/6
Oh good god my feelings - MY FEELINGS.
Love this fic as always and look forward to the next chapter :D
Manga Ren chapter 3 . 2/5
Im happy that he is talking to him. I wonder what was Ritsu relationships like after Takano. Really cant wait tell you update it
BatsuBatsu13 chapter 3 . 1/30
Great chapter :)
RENAImochi chapter 3 . 1/30
I really love saeki-sans role as ritsus friend in this story, im glad he has a shoulder to cry on...on the other hand- WTH TAKANO. I hope they make up and thanks for the update!
Dear lord I am just so in love with this story! It's so new and dramatic and amzing ugh please update soon I love it!
Deathday1313 chapter 3 . 1/29
omg omg omg this is getting good! :D can't wait for more! XD
Blaysers chapter 3 . 1/29
I'm liking this, please write a new chapter soon!