Reviews for The Mirror Lied
Levinya chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
You would not believe how fast I read this , once I started I just had to finish it. Quite a different plot but just as interesting!
M. Maroth Araya chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
How nice! Takano as always is so nice and understanding with Ritsu. I've never liked him so I'm not interested in his pain, but in this story, I can feel some... mercy for him. It feels so nice to have somebody who you can rely on.
Now that I could finally read it all, I can say for sure that I'm expecting the next chapter.
M. Maroth Araya chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Wow, this was one of a hell chapter! Pretty sad and too strong feeling. Poor Ritsu, having to deal with all that mess, fortunately he isn't alone, he has Takano in his life. Family is supposed to be always there by your side, but since this isn't the case, his lover is the only person that matters to him. Still, poor little thing :(
BatsuBatsu13 chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
OMG the ending of this chapter made me feel like rolling about on the floor in happiness!

You're awesome!
Usakko chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Asdfghjkl oh my god major fan girl squee fuck fuck fuck fuck that was adorable I am about to die it was so amazing you genuious I love you goodnight usakkochan out y'all imma go bury myself in a cave of fluffy sekai feels
You're the best !
Tinkle The Bunny chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
This fic is ridiculously underrated.
Usakko chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Stunning! Oh gosh the scene between ristu and his parents had me so close to tears it was ridiculous. And I don't usually cry at fanfics. The emotion through all of this is amazing. The start was adorable and fluffy the end was so appropriate to the middle. Just amazing! Please tell me there is more, is there more? What will happen next?! I simple can not wait. Please update soon, and Thankyou
Audrey Noxy chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I really like this story. I love how you've shown, in its entirety, the struggle these people go through just to be themselves. I sincerely hope you continue and finish this story. I think you're doing a great job.
M. Maroth Araya chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Oh, my, his mother is being a nuisance
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Ih man ih man that was so gooooodd, well obviously not good for ritsu but the story was haha wow wow wow wow so amazing olease update soon! I cant wait!
M. Maroth Araya chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Oh my... They are fine now! Great!
Sorry for the short review andstuff, I write it in my phone when I read it and just now got the chance to copy-paste
M. Maroth Araya chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Oh, my... He knows now, they both know now!
M. Maroth Araya chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Gyaaaaah! I do not understand a thing! The hell? Is Ritsu a transgender or not anymore?
The easy he left Takano's apartment were so unexpected that I am now so... Wtf?
I really do not understand much, but I still want to read more. Really am hoping for the update.
Dead account no longer here chapter 4 . 2/6/2014