Reviews for The House That Built Me
Bamon Romanogers Shipper chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
oMHG! HaAAaAHGHHHHH i ship them SO hard! HOLY CoW! like i titanic them sooooo much! Just as much as i shipp Gibbs and Abby from NCIS! & THATS SAYING a LoT! OMG! YOUR STORY IS PERFECT! LOVE IT! & that scene when she went to his apartment omg i was crying! But really great job and im also a Juliette/Avery shipper (:
yellowcottondresses chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Perfect rendering of their relationship! Right now Juliette and Avery are one of the best things about the show. You wrote their connection perfectly. And I also love how you managed to make it darkly funny (as Juliette usually is) with the line about "most whiskey drunk alone by a pathetic country star" while also keeping all the perfectly in-character angst.
A Lily In Highgarden chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is fantastic. I think the dynamic with these two is particularly hard to capture but you did it perfectly. Juliette's reaction to Avery showing up, her trying and succeeding in convincing herself that he is just like every other man she's cared about is so on point. And Avery, saying little but the words he does say meaning so much.
I was thinking of making my own attempt at a scene like this but now I don't have to. A
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Continue PLEASE ! I just can't get enough...
UniverseInsideofYourHeart chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is beautiful and in character. I really want to them to work out on the show but I love the angst that is written here.
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
No, I'm not crying (yes I am)
liam22 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Devistatingly beautiful!
Km chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I wasn't going to read this because it wasn't Deyna, but I'm glad I did. Great story, true to the characters, flowed well!