Reviews for Through the Years
Yami no Tsuki chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
I love fluff and don't mind clich├ęs, so these are great! I think you should upload that fifth one you mentioned; after all, you won't know whether people will like it unless you let them read it. I'm really not sure what I can criticise, so, just keep it up, I guess?
BlobfiskD chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
This is really sweet and good. All the characters you describe are in character- don't worry- and if they are not, it's nicer than the original characters. The first chapter was really brilliant and the other two have been good as well so keep going!
Beth Catherine chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
It was brilliant - don't worry. I think the end fit well.
mitsuyo-chan chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Cute XD The ending is more than perfect ;)
Bloom Flower chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
I love all this fluff!
Rhalian chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
oh my goodness this is too sweet T_T I love these two more than anything, and your writing is excellent. Thank you for writing this omg. 3 3
mitsuyo-chan chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
This story is just tooo cute! ;D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
This is so sweet! And really original. Keep it up :)
TakedaEmo120 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Rinrin! I simply adore him He's so cute and cheerful and cheesy when before he went to Australia.

Well done, looking forward to the next one! I wonder who's POV is it going to be next?
ashira23 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
so cute
continue pls
Beth Catherine chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
*Screaming* This story is so lovely. I really love the way these first chapters have been from someone else's pov, I don't know if the other chapters will be like this but I think it's a really nice idea.
Anon-chan-san chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
So adorable, I wanna hug them */*
It's interesting to read what other people thought about Makoto and Haruka's relationship, thank you for writing it.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter , and Merry (early) Christmas!
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Awwwwwwww, cuuuute! X3
I like how you wrote Rin in this; he's in character and everything. ;D

And Happy Holidays to you, too. :')
Beth Catherine chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Agh! This is so lovely. Just brilliant. I really love the relationship between Haru and his grandmother here and the whole thing about him shutting out everything after she dies - I think I have a new headcannon, haha. You should upload the others! Merry Christmas!
GopherPlant chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Oh dear. Oh dear. That was so cute. I can die happy now.