Reviews for Midnight
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Awww. Such a cute poem. Nicely done with this.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
coli narago chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh, it's adorable. I don't think you should quit your day job, but it's wonderful nonetheless. I liked the way it flowed and I wonder which turtle it was. Oh, well, it was amazing. Now update 'no place to call home'!
Hazlov chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
good job
Hakucho chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Sweet. Simple and sweet :) Splinter's well in character; firm but loving.

Ever considered writing a set of Children's poems about the toddler turtles? This is beautifully written.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Happened to see this one as I was trying to verify the status date of another story of yours. You'll get my e-mail about that soon enough.

Anyway, a nice little poem. Loved it. The cadence was just about perfect.

Regardless of who it's about, it's a nice little chibi story. Splinter does a wonderful job between discipline and affirming love. Wish all parents were like him. I've certainly tried to be fair and even handed, but - alas - I'm only human.

Nice job!

Be blessed, and now.,.for that e-mail.,.
beth hartLeo Oneal chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
i read your poem and it was real good

Leo is my most fav #1 turtle AND was that him that you was talking about in this poem

i would appreciate if you will e-mail me with an answer
Dawnatella chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
This was nice I really liked the feeling in this.
Bronwyn Rodget chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I think its really good
Rogue17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Good poem, but what does it have to do with Turtles? *
Azure Turtle chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Hi Machias! You already know how much I liked this poem! It reminds me so much of your young turtle fics. Very kawaii! Hope to see more soon. )
HorseTechie chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Mmm.. a nice rhyme indeed. :D Also shows how much seem to admire the tough love kind of parenting.
Fancy Face chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
awww! how cute. i'm not a fan of poems but i liked this one!
Tinselcat chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
i only have one thing to say to you, lizard-girl: AAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!
Lone Wolfette chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwe! That's so sweet! :-)
Splinter chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Awww...I already told you how much I liked this poem. It really does go well with Darkness...Now, since everyone knows you're alive you can update your other fics. *ahem* No Place to Call Home