Reviews for Hawkeye and the General
dascilulorena chapter 16 . 5/20
you're not gonna update anymore?
Ancalime chapter 16 . 2/26
Wow, that's quite a turn in the action! Are you going to continue this story? Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Akabane Girl chapter 16 . 1/31
Wow. This is so captivating and well-written, every sentence flows so naturally and I know I'm reading a good story when I think all along "why didn't I think of this before? This is genius".
I hope you still have the inspiration to finish it !
SariaSpeaks chapter 16 . 12/6/2016
Gah this is torture. Such a great premise. Hope you haven't forgotten about this story yet.
LemonSquze chapter 16 . 11/11/2016
Plz update !
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
this is so good, i love it! i know its been ages, but pleaseee update, i really want to know how this plays out. you're a really great writer and it seems like you had a good idea for where this was going, id love to see what you had in mind. just know that if you ever get around to updating, i'm sure there'll be many people eagerly waiting to read it!
Ao tori chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
Love it! please keep updating!
ShadowGirl017 chapter 16 . 7/2/2016
Omg please update I'm dying over here lol very well done
Gomboc123 chapter 16 . 6/22/2016
OH MY GODDDD
I just spent the past few hours curled up on my couch just reading this story, I couldn't put it down!
Everything is so intense, and well-written, and in character and it's just amazing. The fact that the story went from Ed and Winry's wedding, full of cuteness, with Roy and Riza both acting beautifully awkward around each other, to Roy suddenly being kidnapped, with those super intense torture scenes was really abrubt, but I like it. It shows how one second, things can be going fine, but the next, everything can have gone to hell. It kept me on my toes, and really accelerated the plot along. And I just love how you portray Roy and Riza's relationship, and how they both obviously love each other, but cant be together. It's very realistic, and one of the best portrayals out there.
I love this story and look forward to the next update!
kassc chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
Oooooo more please! I am properly addicted to this story now! It's brilliant- awesome writing!
vrangrmalmrvaupna chapter 16 . 4/3/2016
AAAHHSFDUKHFSDJBFDHGRUHRKWGUHBWENB3M4OERSHUAODSHFDJFDAJH

Arrg IT'S SO GOOD!
JinyiWei chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
well looks like thing in amestris are beginning to unfold, However if Ania is posing as Riza and Randford was aware of the fact that there had been some sort of fight wouldn't that ruin there plans?
for as far as the boys know both Roy and Riza have been kidnapped right?

oh well I just have to wait and see :)
mixmax300 chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
It's getting intense! Not like I'm happy that Riza is being kidnapped but I really want to see what happens when she and Roy are together again. But wow you built up the suspense really well and I'm excited for more! Write on!
Shimmerbreeze chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
Hmmm, I'm gonna guess because of the knife in her shoulder... so by her blood somehow maybe?

Or shadows. I'm not quite sure. either way! I'm so happy that you updated!
Alja chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
Wow, I can't believe the story is actually going to be continued! *fangirl scream* I hope that most of the problems you had back when you posted the last chapter are mostly resolved and that you're better off currently :)

Now to the story! I read over the other chapters really quickly again, and damn, there is so much you have built up in this story! I was almost sad that this new chapter is so short, but I'm just hoping that the next one will follow a little bit quicker this time :D I am still very confused about the connection between Ania and Riza - I mean, it sounds like Riza had a photograph of her?! Though I might have misunderstood this part. And I'm also at a loss on how she's restraining Riza. The "maybe"-photograph made me think shortly that there might be some familial connection between them that would translate into some sort of telepathy/mind control, but since she resembles Lust so much, I don't think that's really it (at least I never pictured Riza's mom or another relative of hers with features that fit Roy's family better - the broken attempt to bring back Roy's mom assuming the Crow is REALLY Roy's father?). The invisible part makes it hard, but it does kind of remind of Pride's tentacles (restraining her) or Lust's spears. Manipulation of the bloodflow in her body also came into my mind after you explained the rising difficulty in transmuting solids, liquids and gases (btw, I loved that part!), just a random thought though that I find intriguing in itself (that would be some kind of scary alchemist..). Well, and last but not least, there's old Darth Vader's Force. Maybe Ania and the Crow are Sith Lords? ;D

Enough rambling, I'm genuinely happy and excited to see this update and the prospect of more updates to come! :3