Reviews for Hawkeye and the General
this is so good, i love it! i know its been ages, but pleaseee update, i really want to know how this plays out. you're a really great writer and it seems like you had a good idea for where this was going, id love to see what you had in mind. just know that if you ever get around to updating, i'm sure there'll be many people eagerly waiting to read it!
Ao tori chapter 16 . 7/24
Love it! please keep updating!
ShadowGirl017 chapter 16 . 7/2
Omg please update I'm dying over here lol very well done
Gomboc123 chapter 16 . 6/22
I just spent the past few hours curled up on my couch just reading this story, I couldn't put it down!
Everything is so intense, and well-written, and in character and it's just amazing. The fact that the story went from Ed and Winry's wedding, full of cuteness, with Roy and Riza both acting beautifully awkward around each other, to Roy suddenly being kidnapped, with those super intense torture scenes was really abrubt, but I like it. It shows how one second, things can be going fine, but the next, everything can have gone to hell. It kept me on my toes, and really accelerated the plot along. And I just love how you portray Roy and Riza's relationship, and how they both obviously love each other, but cant be together. It's very realistic, and one of the best portrayals out there.
I love this story and look forward to the next update!
kassc chapter 16 . 4/10
Oooooo more please! I am properly addicted to this story now! It's brilliant- awesome writing!
vrangrmalmrvaupna chapter 16 . 4/3

JinyiWei chapter 16 . 3/6
well looks like thing in amestris are beginning to unfold, However if Ania is posing as Riza and Randford was aware of the fact that there had been some sort of fight wouldn't that ruin there plans?
for as far as the boys know both Roy and Riza have been kidnapped right?

oh well I just have to wait and see :)
mixmax300 chapter 16 . 3/6
It's getting intense! Not like I'm happy that Riza is being kidnapped but I really want to see what happens when she and Roy are together again. But wow you built up the suspense really well and I'm excited for more! Write on!
Shimmerbreeze chapter 15 . 2/6
Hmmm, I'm gonna guess because of the knife in her shoulder... so by her blood somehow maybe?

Or shadows. I'm not quite sure. either way! I'm so happy that you updated!
Alja chapter 15 . 2/6
Wow, I can't believe the story is actually going to be continued! *fangirl scream* I hope that most of the problems you had back when you posted the last chapter are mostly resolved and that you're better off currently :)

Now to the story! I read over the other chapters really quickly again, and damn, there is so much you have built up in this story! I was almost sad that this new chapter is so short, but I'm just hoping that the next one will follow a little bit quicker this time :D I am still very confused about the connection between Ania and Riza - I mean, it sounds like Riza had a photograph of her?! Though I might have misunderstood this part. And I'm also at a loss on how she's restraining Riza. The "maybe"-photograph made me think shortly that there might be some familial connection between them that would translate into some sort of telepathy/mind control, but since she resembles Lust so much, I don't think that's really it (at least I never pictured Riza's mom or another relative of hers with features that fit Roy's family better - the broken attempt to bring back Roy's mom assuming the Crow is REALLY Roy's father?). The invisible part makes it hard, but it does kind of remind of Pride's tentacles (restraining her) or Lust's spears. Manipulation of the bloodflow in her body also came into my mind after you explained the rising difficulty in transmuting solids, liquids and gases (btw, I loved that part!), just a random thought though that I find intriguing in itself (that would be some kind of scary alchemist..). Well, and last but not least, there's old Darth Vader's Force. Maybe Ania and the Crow are Sith Lords? ;D

Enough rambling, I'm genuinely happy and excited to see this update and the prospect of more updates to come! :3
Fabi Washu chapter 15 . 2/3
I'm glad you're back and saying this amazing story will be updated more often.
I really enjoyed this when started reading, almost two years ago, like you said, and was a little bit sad it hadn't more updates, because it is becoming harder to find well written and exciting stories of Fullmetal Alchemist, specially centred in Roy and Riza.
Yes, this chapter was small, but gave us a lot to be thinking and imagining about the next chapter.
Thank you for coming back.
JinyiWei chapter 15 . 2/3
Holy I can't believe ur back ! :D :D
you have no idea how long I have waited for this story to be continued, hell yeah this makes my day.
I hope that this means ur writers block is gone then?
anyway don't worry I will wait as long as needed to see this story finished :D
Scarlet chapter 15 . 2/2
You just made me hate that I got my drivers license. I saw that it updated right after I got in the car and I was thinking I could read it now if only I didn't have to drive!
Great chapter, can't wait for the next!
Riza's Cupcakes chapter 15 . 2/2
It was so good to see an update from you! I'm definitely excited for the next one.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
This has got to be one of the best FMA Royai fanfics,everyone is in character and the plot just keeps on twisting! Its never dull!

I really wish you would continue ! But its been a year and idk if you will continue ): I'll keep an eye out though!

Just a question, if you do come back, wouldn't Edward know who the second person is that holds the secret to Flame Alchemy? Mustang told him when Edward snooped through his belongings for the information, that him and another person has the secrets and will never give them out. But on the promise day when Roy was going to be reckless and kill Envy out of rage Riza ( in front of Edward and Scar) told Roy she would no longer live and get rid of the secrets. So wouldn't Ed know Riza may be the other person? Just wondering o: I may have gotten some info wrong idk