Reviews for Hawkeye and the General
waddiwasiwitch chapter 14 . 4/10
Oh gosh - just read this in full and I really, really, really hope you'll continue it. I have to know what happens! You have to fix it. Please!
Kakkorat is Cake chapter 14 . 3/9
please update! so good
Please keep writing this it's amazing! PLEASE
Royaigivesmelife chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Pleaseeeeeeee update soon this story is so good I keep checking to see if u updated but get sad to see you haven't updated. Pleaseseeeeee
bri-notthecheese chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
If you're still into writing this story, I will be right there when it updates! But no pressure love!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEE
LordDragneel chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
I love this story sooo much! Please update soon!
Carpathian Rose chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
Oh my God! I love this story! You must update!
freebird2992 chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
Please update! I just started reading your story and it's too amazing to stop. You've got a good pace and storyline. Not to mention an interesting villan with a deep connection to a main character. Super love those. So please update soon!
BleedingCoffee chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
Great read. Really enjoying your take on these two. If you'd like I'd be happy to write you a fic on Ed's reaction to Roy's alchemy, just for another take on it. :)
Alja chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
I hope you're still writing this! I've read the whole fic right now and I really like your writing style. Also, it's really refreshing to see a kidnapping where the victim is not Riza (at least everything I read always involved Riza to be the one rendered helpless).
I'm so excited to find out what's going to happen between Ania and Riza, I hope you're continuing this :)
kalina16 chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
I cannot decide whether this fic makes me want to cry my eyes out or cackle evilly. This is FANTASTIC. The writing is amazing, and I am seriously so caught up in the storyline its unreal. Everything is great about this: the stakes, the relationships, the characters...it's really, really impressive. Can't wait for the next update! :)
veronica chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
So good and exiting you need to keep writing or I will die fo boridem
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
UPDATE OMG ;-;
Sweet Genocide chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
Great story. That got so intense.

I can't wait to read more.
Thanks,