Reviews for Shadows of a Soul
LKLTB chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
Is this complete? Wow, I never thought something like that could exist, so dark and...sweet at the same time. It was almost like...blackberry sauce, so dark and thick and...rich and sweet and warm, all at the same time. Amazing. Truely amazing.
japanese-jew chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
ah. . . . mo... but we were under the impression that sevvy was spying 4 dumblybore AGAIN! *gasp*
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
good
Barbara Kennedy chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
I do hope you will continue this most interesting story. It has such great potential as a history for Severus Snape's history.
Amanda chapter 4 . 9/1/2003
Hi, I like this story-good job girls, keep up the good work.
SeelieRadande chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
wow... very good. Hope you get the next chapter out sooner. -]
Charma1219 chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
Please continue asap! This is really great!
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 3 . 1/27/2003
A very nice little contemplative piece. It could stand finished as it is, or it could be the basis of a much larger work.
SeelieRadande chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
ohh... evil place to end it! but I like it.
Alarun chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
Awright! With this and A Father's Sin updated, my day has been officially made! I love this story! Hooray!
imbriumXamo chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
Yay! That is exactly how i imagined him coming to Dumbledore! this is a great story and i bet u two could continue this all the way through to the time when Harry first appears at Hogwarts.
Windflower chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
please check out my story, it isn't finished yet and let me know what you think. I am stuck at the moment. . ?storyid1006511
Windflower chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
This is excellent. I can't wait for more.
Charma1219 chapter 2 . 1/9/2003
MORE!
Tantz chapter 2 . 12/22/2002
A very absorbing tale. This cannot be the end. This actually sounds like a cliffhanger. I love the way you portray Severus and his struggle with morality. I want to see more.