Reviews for Distant Thunder
RocketFAN chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Dude, that was hot!
ryan macdonald chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Woah. This fanfic sent shivers up my spine. It was eerie yet beautiful. It shows how Domino's deceptive charms can manipulate even a tough individual like Cassidy.
Cosmic Mewtwo chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Wow... I never would have thought a Cassidy/Domino fic could possibly be written very well, but this story has proven me wrong. I love stories dealing with relationships of the more obscure characters, and this satisfied me greatly.
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
M, very very good. You should do one from Domino's POV...
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
The is great. You've taken two obscure characters and managed to give them dimension. This fic is so...darkly beautiful. I love it.
3656754278737 chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Dark, bittersweet...and utterly delightful.
alnykleo chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Yes indeed. I can certainly see how Cassidy/Dominno could work, now after your fic. Even though I still don't think either Cassidy or Domino has much character in the show, they're pretty flat characters... But you manage to do it excellently. And I love that first line of the fic...
Treble Clef Julianne chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
That last line sums up the fic perfectly... that in the end, it's not entirely real.

And the rest of it is hauntingly sweet from the first word until the last.
Guardian1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Haunting and hurting and bleak. I didn't think it was possible for somebody to write Cassidy so painful and real without it being OOC. Ah, the drama of loving the villain. -Please- write more Cass this way. _