Reviews for The Love That Guides Us
Infernoinside chapter 8 . 3/28
Please keep going, I love reading these stories
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 8 . 3/28
Awww loved it!
Ski October chapter 7 . 3/11
So, I've been away from FFN so long it's logged me out.
Too lazy to log back in.

This was super adorbs and I could almost cry.
Steve and Josie are too cute.

WHEN ARE THE BABIES COMING?
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 7 . 3/11
Awww its nice of them loved it.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 6 . 3/9
loved it. Next one please;)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 5 . 3/9
Awwww loving it.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 3 . 3/9
Awwww:)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 3/9
loving it.
Libquedation chapter 6 . 3/8
HEY LOOK IM FINALLY REVIEWING! :D

In all honesty I have no idea why there are no reviews on this chapter yet. It's my favorite one as of right now because it shows just how wonderful the couple is.

You readers who read but don't review really SUCK. yeah I'm talking to you -.-

But yes. This chapter is ridiculously cute and funny and sexy and everything a honeymoon should be! I cannot wait for the next one
PLZ do update
Libquedation chapter 5 . 2/8
I FINALLY READ IT LAST NIGHT ON MY PHONE AND WAS AWWWWING THE WHOLE TIME! BUT SINCE I WAS ON MY PHONE I DIDN'T LEAVE A REVIEW...DERP.

Too effing cute. Seriously. And I'm happy Jamie didn't go all deep and philosophical at the wedding...save that for the honeymoon sweetie XD

I FORGOT YOU NAMED THE WEDDING PLANNER ELIZABETH 3333333 :DDDDD I LURFF YOU WOMAN

Seriously though. Like the scenery imagery was amazing and it made me jealous that I don't have someone like Layla to make an outdoor wedding like that. And I love the bro/sis relationship Will and Jamie have and the relationships between all the characters and GAH I JUST LOVE IT ALL.

I hope you are currently writing more now, for I want an update now ;) Love you ninja buddy! :D
Silver-Angelic-Lilly chapter 5 . 2/2
Where was Ethan, the human popsicle throughout all of this?
Ski October chapter 4 . 1/16
OMG HENRY IS THE COOLEST.
If you intro Zane and Dana's kids - whose names I forget - the boy must be named Henry Daniel.
HE MUST.

Also, this was freaking adorable.
Is the wedding outtake next?
Silver-Angelic-Lilly chapter 4 . 1/13
*squeal*
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 1/5
Im too lazy to login...i read this series to long ago...and then i got a notification in my email that you were back and i was all like hell yes finally something interesting to read. ...my ship has gotten engaged *insert fangirling gif*