Reviews for Betrayal Leads To Love
kaiirine chapter 3 . 4/12
Hmmmm...to be honest when your boyfriend cheats with your best friend i don't think it'll resolve in weeks or months if you were really in love with the guy...space is needed yes...and lots of it...but laughing together and going back to normal won't happen in maybe years.
CheckOutMyProfile chapter 3 . 3/15
I loved it, the part where it said 'Naru your too forgiving was great.
Great Job!
CheckOutMyProfile chapter 2 . 3/15
I'm like so sorry here, I don't really like sister Sakura and Naru forgiving but I did like the part where everyone will side with Naru and Sasukes betrayal parts.
So to put it bluntly, I kinda hate it, please don't take it to heart but I just wanted to say it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
ahhhhh
mmmmmmm
so naru and sasuke will nver be together
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
interesting
coolchick87 chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Aki-sane14 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
poor naru
simple-memories chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
I hope to read more soon. I want to see how you introduce Itachi into the mix.
uzuzu chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Continue
mirian chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
pregunta cuando aparece Itachi
bloodyrose chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Amazing story im hooked into this please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
You have Sasuke's name where you should have Sakura's, unless you was turning your story into a boy with boy story. If so you have the wrong pronoun when writing about Sasuke. I don't mean to sound mean or to insult you but did you even read you story before you posted it online? To me the answer would be no cause you didn't notice any of your mistakes enough to make an effort to change them. Please go back to school and re learn English. If you are not a native English speaker, I apologise but please find a beta or use a grammar check program online or even spell check in word office, this will help you avoid any obvious mistakes.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
You can't forcibly adopt another persons story.

GET THEIR PERMISSION TO ADOPT IT OR GET REPORTED TO FFNET FOR PLAGIARISM!