Reviews for Betrayal Leads To Love
mirian chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
pregunta cuando aparece Itachi
bloodyrose chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Amazing story im hooked into this please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
You have Sasuke's name where you should have Sakura's, unless you was turning your story into a boy with boy story. If so you have the wrong pronoun when writing about Sasuke. I don't mean to sound mean or to insult you but did you even read you story before you posted it online? To me the answer would be no cause you didn't notice any of your mistakes enough to make an effort to change them. Please go back to school and re learn English. If you are not a native English speaker, I apologise but please find a beta or use a grammar check program online or even spell check in word office, this will help you avoid any obvious mistakes.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
You can't forcibly adopt another persons story.

GET THEIR PERMISSION TO ADOPT IT OR GET REPORTED TO FFNET FOR PLAGIARISM!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
NARUKO BEAT SAUKRA AND SASUKE TO A PULP! STOP BEGINNING TO GODDAMN NICE. WTF!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
WTF! Naruko should have fucking blown up! Teared apart Sasuke face and then trash Saukra's reputation and then after she pop beat her to a bloody pulp! Where's all the blood, curse words, exploding tags, castration! UGHHHHH!
idea.getthe chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Nice update but still no sign of itachi..
Karkatsbabe chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
I loved it! The emotion and the semi pervy-ness was awesome!
mi chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
continua me esta gustando mucho
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
You know what it's his decision. I think it's alright if he wants to rewrite it. I think you've done goode job.
Please update soon, I would be pretty happy.
It would be awesome if you write some cool Itanaru scene:)
marale-chan chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
es una reescritura?
porque estoy segura que ya habia leido este cap. pero era diferente
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Don't make more stories before you finish this one
Karmin chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
I love this story. I don't have any complaints at all.
Darklife21 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Damn! when i saw these two stories updated i spent a few minutes deciding which one to read first because i wanted to save the best for the last. lol this was the last thing i was expecting.
idea.getthe chapter 6 . 7/7/2014