Reviews for Think Happy Thoughts
Sadface chapter 13 . 5/9
I mean, like. No offense. It's just that you've been gone so long from the fandom, and why didn't you ever update Ostara, and where are all of the drabbles you promised us?

You can't just do something beautiful like this, and then promise more of it, and then never finish. I mean. I want to know what happened with Brick and Jo! I want to know what's up with Alejandro, and what's going to happen to Pappy and everything, and it's just. It's nowhere. It's nowhere.

I love you guys so much, and I love your stories so much. Please update them. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's sad that this beautiful project has been abandoned. That is all.
Sadface chapter 13 . 5/9
Moony, Bialy, we miss you! Won't you please write something new?
100eric chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
LOVED IT! but could you do an aftermath chapter like what happened to duncan and brick or somthing, cant wait for more fictions!
-100Eric ( forgot to log in heh heh)
Bloodylilcorpse chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
I really enjoyed your story. It was so awesome! I'll have to check out your other ones as well. Thanks for taking the time to write it. :)
Bloodylilcorpse chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
This is really good.
Bloodylilcorpse chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This is going to be fun.
M chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
demasiado LINDOOOOO no se como pude vivir sin él quiero decir ellos no son mi OTP de drama total pero por ti los ame gracias por el hermoso fanfic
BloodClaw555 chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
The "Actions" that zoey and mal had done, remind me of the picture: /d8b32fx
BloodClaw555 chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
I loved this fanfiction! Thank you for writing it, I even cried during this book, I thought Mal and Zoey were gonna die together in the snow. I was crying! XD Good thing they didn't. But the ending was really good, but I just thought there would maybe be a "I love you" said, but either way it was great! I'm so sad it's over!
BloodClaw555 chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
This chapter killed me. I cried.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
I love it
IncandescentPrism chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
I swear, this is probably the best chapter. I have read it through about 3 times just because I forgot my place and this is the best chapter. I shows their relationship developing and, even though she would hate to admit it at the time, she needed him. They are probably the best couple I have ever seen. Best couple. Best ship. Best OTP! It's so amazing! Thank you for writing it! 3
Corona09 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
It is off to a good start.
K chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
this is one of the best stories ever i cant wate rof the nex 1 it will be grate... so much action in this last chap and Alejandro id a total bamf haha hid story gon be grate.

u guys are srsly asome and i cant wait to read more

Dani chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
This story is mother fucking AMAZING!