Reviews for Think Happy Thoughts
Bloodylilcorpse chapter 2 . 7/31
This is really good.
Bloodylilcorpse chapter 1 . 7/30
This is going to be fun.
M chapter 13 . 7/9
demasiado LINDOOOOO no se como pude vivir sin él quiero decir ellos no son mi OTP de drama total pero por ti los ame gracias por el hermoso fanfic
BloodClaw555 chapter 11 . 5/30
The "Actions" that zoey and mal had done, remind me of the picture: /d8b32fx
BloodClaw555 chapter 13 . 5/30
I loved this fanfiction! Thank you for writing it, I even cried during this book, I thought Mal and Zoey were gonna die together in the snow. I was crying! XD Good thing they didn't. But the ending was really good, but I just thought there would maybe be a "I love you" said, but either way it was great! I'm so sad it's over!
BloodClaw555 chapter 5 . 5/30
This chapter killed me. I cried.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
I love it
IncandescentPrism chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
I swear, this is probably the best chapter. I have read it through about 3 times just because I forgot my place and this is the best chapter. I shows their relationship developing and, even though she would hate to admit it at the time, she needed him. They are probably the best couple I have ever seen. Best couple. Best ship. Best OTP! It's so amazing! Thank you for writing it! 3
Corona09 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
It is off to a good start.
K chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
this is one of the best stories ever i cant wate rof the nex 1 it will be grate... so much action in this last chap and Alejandro id a total bamf haha hid story gon be grate.

u guys are srsly asome and i cant wait to read more

Dani chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
This story is mother fucking AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
FUCK YEAH, FUCKING GOOD STORY, I FUCKING LOVED IT, IT MADE ME FUCKING DAY, LIKE FUCK YEAH THIS WAS SOME GOOD FUCKING SHIT, MY FAVORITE LIKE HELL FUCKING YEAH UPDATE ANOTHER STORY MOTHERFUCKING SOON FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH (no but rly I loved this story please make more mal/zoey in the future)
Crystalmoon39 chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Yaaaaasy! And at the same time: Awwwwww! This was athrilling story,always kept me on the edge of my seat!
Julia chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
*clap* *clap* *clap* An amazing ending to an even more amazing story. I will definitely be sticking around for your writing series and hope to see a few Mal and Zoey one-shots in the future. Maybe even a whole other multi-chapter story for Mal and Zoey unrelated to this one, only if you want to of course. When I found this I had no clue that it would be this amazing! Thank you for ending the story happily and still keeping the characters to their original personalities from the beginning to the end of your story, especially Mal. I'll be waiting for and reading all of your future stuff from now on. Even though I'm sad to see it end this was just pure awesomenes! :)
SandraStar66 chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
I can't believe it's over, I can't wait to read Alejandro and Heather's story (not to mention Scott and Dawn). And Jo and Brick's mystery! Goodness, I can't wait to see what you're going going to do with this universe! D