Reviews for Silhouette
T chapter 13 . 9/25
um... is this not ever being finished because if so i might cry
wickedgrl123 chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
SUCH A GOOD IDEA OH MY GOD. I was trying to figure out what she was the entire time and then i was like AYYYYYYY. Please update soon! Isaac is hot, and big brothers Scott and Derek make me giggle.
winchestess chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
I love love love this story! You are an incredible writer and I hope you come back to this story soon.
Psychotic Demonic Angel chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
I love this story so, so much!
Please update soon, whenever you have the time!
FreakyFreckledGirl11 chapter 13 . 5/29/2015
This story is abso-freaking-lutely fantastic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ISAAC FIC IVE EVER READ
asdfghjkl1292 chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
Omg I love this story please update I need to know what happens next!
Crystal chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
Please please please update soon i love the Story
MessintheMirror chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Wow... That is not something I have seen before.
I am so loving all the back research that must have gone into this story.
Between the supernatural part and the psychology as well, you are doing an amazing job!
MessintheMirror chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Already dead! What the frick frack is going on? What is Ryan?
I need answers!
MessintheMirror chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Love that Lydia is sticking by her side and supporting her. She really needed that this season, with everyone else running around like chickens without heads! I also super enjoy the banter between not only Stiles/Ryan but Erica/Ryan!
MessintheMirror chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
I love how you are portraying Isaac/Erica and the first kiss. Such a small detail but it adds so much to that relationship. I love it!
Plot twist... I did not see that coming!
Doing great babe, keep it up! 3
Alikai chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
This story is phenominal and fun to read and just generally really well put together. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
This story just continues to get better and better, I can't pull myself away! I love how you've portrayed the characters and I'm so attached to Ryan
LionHeartMisfit chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
Oh eff you dream! You damn tease! I want all that. YES! I WANT IT! Damn you Scott! Things were getting good! Deaton, you and your creepy yoda thing scares me. I love how protective Isaac is over Ryan and how she sees it as him being a pushy jerk. So much sexual tension. Work out them dreams girl. Poor Derek is trapped in teenage drama hell FOR LIFE. Deal with it. All I keep thinking is what you told me on my birthday and I'm like so jazzed it's finally out there. This is such an amazing story babe. Seriously. Oh god. No! Scary things! Isaac and Scott arguing over protecting Ryan. Dawwww. Avery is back and attit again. Isaac is right to be nervous of her. Ryan the ex party girl. The story behind that is going to kill me. I know it. Oh no. This is so much worse than I was ready for. Oh my heart. God I love how much thought you've put into this. Ryan is freaking awesome. There's two sides to her and her friends believe in that. Aw I loved that they made Isaac walk her home. I'd love to see her warm up to him. I think they could really help one another. Sexy time makes me happy too, just saying. And you never have to worry about losing me as a reader because this was the highlight of my day. Totally worth the wait. P.s you were a little cutie on WW :P