Reviews for Don't Play with Fire
b-b-b-b-b-boooooooooooneeeer
Alleybee123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Hi peoples
suavespanol chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I have a question though.. If it wasn't Lucy's first time then who "did it" with her before Natsu.. :O
EhrienYuan01 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Ohh WOW! This is soo cute! I Admire you for writing this ! JUST TOO CUTE..

As Smut/Lemon With a hint of fluff! WAHHH! ROMANCE! XDD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
What about the guild when they danced. They didn't even realized their close proximity, did they?
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Terrific
reaper girl-evolution chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Aww we'll that was sweet and I would love to see happys reaction to LucyXNatsu
village-of-the-ninja chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
That story was so beautiful! ;;
ElectricScarlet chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
AAAWWWWWWW! I just love how romantic it sounded, and you are really good with your words too. I really enjoyed this!
yotsuba999 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
What a wonderful story
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
"The two drifted off to sleep in complete contentment until their next near death adventure the next day..." Heh.
Nicely written. I almost thought it was going to end up as a dream since she was drifting off all tucked up under his arm and he was acting like she always wanted. Glad to be wrong.
lerke chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
great story!
the only thing bothering me is Natsu telling her that he didn't want her to feel used... why would she be at any chance at getting used when she was so obviously implying it? I see the danger off ruining their friendship, if they didn't confess to each other, but she was never at any risk off getting used. I just thought it was a bit out off place and disturbed the story a bit. but other that that it's a good story! :)
hundefrau chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Ohhhh, that was a really well written start for the story 3
Your writing style is really enjoyable and it seems like you can really keep Natsu and Lucy in-character.

I can't wait for more :D
Dark-Otaku-One-Of-Many chapter 1 . 12/13/2013